1. Aliahmadi, A.R. (2010). Research methodology and guideline for dissertation. First Edition, Tehran: Tolide Danesh Publishing. (in Persian)
2. Almasi, H. (2014). Comparative Study of Tourism Development in Spain. (study project), Cultural Heritage & Handicrafts and Tourism Organization, Tourism Research Center, Iran. (in persian)
3. Alvani, S.M., Rodgarnejad, F., and Kiakajori, K. (2013). Development management. second edition, Tehran: Saffar Publishing. (in persian)
4. Angskun, J., Korbua, S. , Angskun, T. (2016). Time-related factors influencing on an itinerary planning system. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Technology, 7(1), 16-36.
5. Assaker, G. , Esposito Vinzi, V. , O Connor, P. (2011). Modeling a causality network for tourism development: An empirical analysis. Journal of Modeling in Management, 6(3), 258-278.
6. Barron, P. , Leask, A. , Fyall, A. (2014). Engaging the multi-generational workforce in tourism and hospitality. Tourism Review, 69(4), 245-263.
7. Butler, R.W. (2006). The Tourism Area Life Cycle- Applications and Modifications. Vol. 1, Channel View Publications Clevedon & Toronto.
8. Cultural Heritage & Handicrafts and Tourism Organization - Tourism Research Center. (2016). Intra-organizational documents. Tehran, Iran. (in persian )
9. Dodds, R. , Jolliffe, L. (2017). Experiential Tourism: Creating and marketing tourism attraction experiences. The Handbook of management and marketing Tourism experiences, Chapter 6.
10. Goeldner, C.R. , Ritchie, J.R.B. (2012). Tourism: Principles, Practices, philosophies. (12 th.ed). New York: John Wiley and Sons .Inc.
11. Gun, C.A. (2002). Tourism Planning: Concepts, Basics, Cases. New York and London: Routledge.
12. Hajizadeh Meymandi, M., Sayyar Khalaj, H., and Shokohifar, K. (2014). Investigating cultural factors related to environmental behaviors (case study: Yazd sity). Journal of Economic and Developmental Sociology, 3(1)، 83-107. (in persian)
13. Haobin ye, B. , Qiu Zhang, H. , Huawen Shen, J. , Goh, G. (2014). Dose social identity affect residents attitude toward tourism development? An evidence from the relaxation of the individual visit scheme. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 26(6), 907-929.
14. Heydary Chiyaneh, R. (2016). Fundamentals of Tourism Tourism Planning. Third edition, Tehran: SAMT publishing. (in persian )
15. Ingram, H. , Grieve, D. (2013). Exploring the nature and effects of perception and image in hospitality and tourism. Worldwide hospitality and tourism themes, 5(1), 7-13.
16. Inskeep, E. (2013). Tourism Planning: An Integrated and Sustainable Approach to Tourism Planning and Development. (translated by Hasanpoor, M. & Daghestani, S.), second edition, Tehran: Mahkameh Publishing. (in persian )
17. Islamic Parliament of Iran (2016). Reports of specialized commissions. (in Persian)
18. Jenkings, H., Hall, K. (2006). Tourism Policy. (translated by Arabi, M. & Izadi, D. ), Tehran: Office of Cultural Research. (in persian )
19. Kamali, Y. (2014). Relevance of policies and development of the tourism industry of Iran with emphasis on the third and fourth development plans. Development Management Process journal, 27(1), 3-26.(in Persian)
20. Kamata, H. , Misui, Y. , Yamauchi, H. (2010). How to attract more tourists?. Tourism Review, 65(2), 28-40.
21. Kazemi, M. (2013). Tourism Management. Seventh edition, Tehran: SAMT publishing. (in Persian)
22. Law, R. , Buhalis, D. , Gobanoglu, C. (2014). Progress on information and communication technologies in hospitality and tourism. International journal of contemporary hospitality management, 26(5), 727-750.
23. Mahmoody Mymand, M. & Moghaddami, A. (2014). New World Tourism Management: Understanding the Concepts, Principles and Marketing of Tourism. Third edition, Tehran: Mahkameh Publishing. (in Persian)
24. Marit Engeset, J.S. , Hull, J.V. (2016). Promoting service excellence for tourist destination, International Journal of culture. tourism and hospitality research, 10(4).
25. Mill, R. , Morrison, A. (1992). The tourism system an introductory text. (2 th edition). New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
26. Noori, H. (2014). Models of Tourism Development. (study project), University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran. (in Persian)
27. Pechlaner, H. , Kozak, M. , Volgger, M. (2014). Destination Leadership: A new paradigm for Tourist destinations?. Tourism Review, 69(1), 1-9.
28. Rahimpoor, A. (2015). A comparative study of tourism development in Turkey. (study project), Cultural Heritage & Handicrafts and Tourism Organization, Tourism Research Center, Iran. (in persian )
29. Rasoolimanesh Mastura Jaafar, S.M. (2016). Residents perception toward tourism development: A pre-development perspective. Journal of Place Management and Development, Emerald group publishing limited.
30. Rezayi, N. (2011). Comparative Study of Tourism Development in Japan. (study project), Cultural Heritage & Handicrafts and Tourism Organization, Tourism Research Center, Iran. (in persian )
31. Rezvani, M.R. (2010). The role of international tourism in the development and consolidation of economic, social and cultural ties in the Muslim world. Paper collection of the Fourth International Congress of Geographers of the Islamic World (ICIWG 2010), Zahedan, Iran.(in persian )
32. Romao, J. , Guerreiro, J. , Rodrigaes, P.M.M. (2012). Knowledge Management in Tourism: Policy and Governance Applications, chapter 3: Regional Tourism Development – Competitiveness and Sustainability. Portugal: University of Algarve.
33. Saberi, M.H. (2011). Evaluation of tourism industry development in Iran. Master's Thesis, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran. (in persian)
34. Sachs, W. (2012). Development: A Guide to the Ruins. New Internationalist, June.
35. Salehi, A. (2013). Study of the problems and barriers of development of tourism industry in Isfahan from the viewpoint of tourists. Master's Thesis, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran. (in persian)
36. SamadNejad, P. (2014). Comparative Study of Tourism Development in Australia. (study project), Cultural Heritage & Handicrafts and Tourism Organization, Tourism Research Center, Iran. (in persian)
37. Sheresheva, M, , Kopiski, J. (2016). The main trends, challenges and success factors in the Russian hospitality and tourism market. Worldwide Hospitality and Tourism Themes, 8(3).
38. Shirmahammadi, Y. (2014). Designing and explaining the implementation model of tourism policies with an emphasis on the private sector. PhD thesis, P.N.U University, Tehran, Iran. (in persian )
39. Shiva, O. (2009). Comparative Study of Tourism Development in Egypt. (study project), Cultural Heritage & Handicrafts and Tourism Organization, Tourism Research Center, Iran. (in persian)
40. Shojaei, M. & Noori, N. (2007). The study of government policies in the tourism industry and the presentation of a sustainable development model for tourism industry in the country. Journal of Management Knowledge, 20(78), 63-90. (in persian )
41. Singleton, P. A. (2016). The geopolitics of future tourism development in an expanding EU. Journal of Tourism Futures, 2(2), 155-164.
42. Sohrabi, B. , Tahmasebipoor, K. , Raesi Vanani, I. , Fazli, S. (2012). Identification of criteria and explanation of fuzzy sets of hotel choice from the perspective of tourists living in Tehran. Human Geographic Research journal, (79), 55-74. (in persian )
43. Statistical Center of Iran (2011-2016). Annual Reports. (in Persian)
44. Tuohino, A. , Konu, H. (2014). Local stakeholders views about destination management: Who are leading tourism development?. Tourism Review, 69(3), 202-215.
46. University of Alabama. (2016). Social Conflict and Harmony: Tourism in China's multi-ethnic communities- Chapter 2: Social conflict and tourism development. Alabama: Tourism Social Science Series.