Alvani S. M., & Danayifard, H. (2001). Discussions on governmental organizations theories, Saffar Publications. (In Persian)
2. Alvani S. M., & Sharifzadeh, F. (2006). Policy making process, Allameh Tabataba'i University Press (RA), Fourth Edition, (In Persian)
3. Anderson, J.E. (2003). Public policymaking: an introduction, Houghton Mifflin.
4. Ashrafi, R., & Mohammadi, N.A. (2016). Analysis of factors affecting the participation of managers in policy making (Case study: Zanjan Municipality). Quarterly Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 4(2), 249-234.
5. Borg, R., Toikka A., & Primmer, E. (2015). Social capital and governance: a social network analysis of forest biodiversity collaboration in Central Finland, Forest Policy and Economics, 50(1), 90-97.
6. Chaiton, A., Dibbits, T., Paquet, G., Roy, J., & Wilson, C. (2002). The collaborative challenges of regional governance, policy issues for Canada and beyond, 111.
7. Fischer, M. (2013). Policy network structures, institutional context, and policy change. Post- doctoral researcher, Swiss institute for aquatic science and technology, Department of environmental social sciences.
8. Dehghanian, H., Saboor, A., Hojjati, A.R. (2013). Investigating the relationship between organizational justice components and organizational commitment in an insurance company, Insurance Research Journal, 2 (110), 180-153.
9. Ghasemi. R. (2014). Investigating the mediating role of organizational citizenship behavior on organizational justice and job performance. Organizational Culture Management., 12 (1), 82-63.
10. Gholipoor, H., Razini R.A. (2016). Analysis of Components of Human Science Transformation Policy Using Importance-Performance Analysis Approach. Basij Strategic Studies Quarterly, Nineteenth Year,70.
11. Ghorbanizadeh, A., Sharifzadeh, F., Hosseinpour, D., Mahmoud, M. (2016). Presenting the policy model of cultural organizations (Case study: Children and Adolescents Intellectual Development Center). Journal of Public Policy Research, 3(3), 78-61.
12. Provan, K. G., & Milward, H. B. (1995). A preliminary theory of interorganizational network effectiveness, a comparative study of four community mental health systems,Administrative science quarterly, 40(1), 1-33.
13. Rahman Seresht, H., & Junidi Jafari, M. (2016). The effect of organizational justice on organizational citizenship behavior mediated by job commitment in the field of project management. Journal of Management Studies (Improvement and Transformation), 27(4), 146-127.
14. Saatchi, M., Ghasemi, N., & Namazi, A. (2003). Investigating the relationship between job motivation of managers, job satisfaction and organizational commitment of employees (teachers) of Marvdasht high school, Quarterly Journal of New Approach in Educational Management, first year, second year, 175-153.
15. Seyed Javadin S. R., Abedi, A., Yazdani, H. R., Valipour B. (2013). Investigating the mediating role of trust and organizational commitment in the relationship between organizational justice and organizational citizenship behaviors in hospitals. Business Management. 5(1), 118-105.
16. Sharifzadeh, F., Sadat Haghi, A., Hosseinpour, D., & Mir Mohammadi, S.M. (2016). Presenting a model with a network approach to entrepreneurship policy. Public Management Research, 11(4), 26-5.
17. Vaezi, R., & Hosseinpur. Ranjbar Pigeon M. (2016). The effect of organizational justice on the occurrence of deviant behavior based on the mediating role of perception of organizational justice, Quarterly Journal of Organizational Behavior Studies, Fifth Year, 3 (Consecutive Number 19).
18. Vakili, S. (2016). Operational policy for the resolution of economic sanctions of the resistance economy (with the approach of turning threats into opportunities). 68(5), 266-241.
19. Vigoda Gadot, E. (2007). Redrawing the boundaries of OCB? An empirical examination of compulsory extra-role behavior in the workplace,Journal of Business and Psychology, 21 (3), 377–405.
20. Whitall, D. R. (2012). January, sustaining communities of practice, place and culture through shared governance, In Leadership in Sustainable Development Conference, Portland State University, OR, viewed (18).