عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of this study was to survey the role of communication strategies on commercialization of research projects. This communication strategy, information, persuasion, is in favor of dialogue. The research has been conducted exploratory-survey. The population included of 48 experts and managers working in the field of technology commercialization, ideation and researchers of Iranian Research Organization for Science & Technology (IROST in Tehran) in1393 year. This research study is to answer four questions. What are the obstacles and factors affecting commercializing research projects? What are the Communication strategies and priorities for each of them? Based on the results, the priority of each of the strategies is notification, persuasion, making agreement and conversation. In the first phase of the study analyzed factors and barriers to commercialization. Then, using the literature including Communication theories and Interviews with experts the main factors were extracted and questioners have been prepared. Based on factor analysis and using SPSS software in the second phase of study, communicative strategies of test results and priorities were determined. Based on the results 16 viewpoints have been obtained and regarding the influence and role of communicative strategies on commercialization of research projects suggestions have been presented The findings represents that each communication strategies could not be effective and should be along with other strategies. The relationship between industry, idea makers and investors through the communication strategies that extracted in this paper will promote the commercialization of research projects.
1. Ahmadpour, M. & Talebi, K. (2008). Roundtable on entrepreneurship development, bottlenecks and solutions.Tadbir, 90, Tehran, 10-21.
2. Amini Varaki, S., Modiri, M., Shamsaee, F. A. & Qanbrynasab, A. (2014). The Identification of prevailing perspectives (opinino) on the vulnerability of cities against environmental hazards and defining the factors affecting that, based on using Q methodology. Emergency Management, 3, 18-5.
3. Arabiyon, A., Zrngaryan, Y. & Zarei, H. (2011). The role of entrepreneurship education in the economical development of the country, The First Education Conference 1404 in Iran, Tehran, Tehran University, 11-1.
4. Araste, H. R. & Jahed, H. A. (2013). The Organizational factors affecting commercializing research results. Quarterly Journal of Innovation and Enterpreneurship, 2, 22-5.
6. Azari, G. R. (2005). An Introduction to the principles of communication (human-mass). Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting Department of Education, 189 p.
7. Danaee Fard, H. Farvahi, M. & Salehi, A. (2007). Entrepreneurship improvement in Iran: Analysis of the role of government, Iranian Journal of Trade Studies (IJTS), 42, 262-221.
8. Duaei, H. A. (1994). Presenting an appropriate organizational communications model in Iran National Steel Industrial Group, Knowledge Management, 25, 36-44
9. Gaderi, E., Maqsoodi, K. & pirayesh, R. (2014). Compilation and Evaluation of Strategic Plans, Strategic Management Studies, 19, 236-195
10. Goudarzi, M., Bamdadsufi, J., Arabi, S. M. & Amiri, M. (2013). A comprehensive model of technology commercialization in the Iranian public research centers, Technology Development Management, 1, 66-37.
11. Hamidizadeh, M. R. (2015). National Knowledge Development based on Domestic Patterns, Strategic Management Studies, 21, 249-211.
12. Khoshgooyan Fard, A. R. (2007). Q methodology. Tehran, IRIB Research Center, 135 P.
13. Ktepe, G. D. (2004). Mechanisms for Transferring University Research Results to Industry: Licensing And University Start-Up, Division of Innovation-LTH Lund University, Swedish Institute for Growth Policy Studies. Retrieved from http://www.innovation.v/ino2/publications/A2004-007.pdf.
14. Mazeedi, A. M. & Feyzpour, M. A. (2009). Developing an appropriate model for the development of the press in Yazd province, Contemporary Sociological Research, 4, 194-175.
15. Meimand Mahmoudi, M. (2015). Design and Development of Organizational KM Strategy Map Based on ISM Approach, Strategic Management Studies, 24, 233-211.
16. Van Ruler, B. (2004). The Communication Grid: an Introduction of a Model of Four Communication Strategies. Public Relations Review, 123-143.
17. Zahedi Tehrani, P., Vakil Yazdi, I. & KhajehFini, F. (2015). Develop a Strategy to Attract Foreign Direct Investment in the Context of Global Trade. Strategic Management Studies Quarterly, 24, 19-37.