Ali, A., Ahmad, U., Akhtar, J., & Khan, M. M. (2019). Engineered nano scale formulation strategies to augment efficiency of nutraceuticals. Journal of Functional Foods, 62, 103554.
2. Ang, S. H. (2001). Crisis marketing: a comparison across economic scenarios. International Business Review, 10(3), 263-284.
3. Boeva, B. (2008). Company foreign business, pp. 112 - 117, Sofia.
4. Campa, J. M., & Goldberg, L. S. (2005). Exchange rate pass-through into import prices. Review of Economics and Statistics, 87(4), 679-690.
5. Cartaev, F. S. (2009). Modeling the impact of currency exchange rate on GDP dynamics. Doctoral dissertation, Thesis Abstract. Moscow. 24.
6. Chaudhuri, A., Dukovska-Popovska, I., Damgaard, C. M., & Hvolby, H. H. (2014). Supply uncertainty in food processing supply chain: sources and coping strategies. In IFIP International Conference on Advances in Production Management Systems (pp. 183-191). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
7. Chemat, F., Rombaut, N., Meullemiestre, A., Turk, M., Perino, S., Fabiano-Tixier, A. S., & Abert-Vian, M. (2017). Review of green food processing techniques. Preservation, transformation, and extraction. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, 41, 357-377.
8. Dreyer, B., & Grønhaug, K. (2012). Coping with unpredictable supply: the role of flexibility and adaptation. European Journal of Marketing, 46(10), 1268-1282.
9. Durham, M. B. (1976). Elements of stagflation theory. Zeitschrift Fur Nationalokonomie, (36), 1-8.
10. Edwards, S. (1987). Are Devaluations Contractionary? NBER Working Paper, 1676.
11. Erokhin, V., Endovitsky, D., Bobryshev, A., Kulagina, N., & Ivolga, A. (2019). Management accounting change as a sustainable economic development strategy during pre-recession and recession periods: Evidence from Russia. Sustainability, 11(11), 3139.
12. Faria, J., & Caneiro, F. G. (2003). Devalution, Output and Wages. International economic journal, 17(4), 15-27.
13. Forbes, K. J. (2002). Cheap labor meets costly capital: the impact of devaluations on commodity firms. Journal of Development Economics, 69(2), 335-365.
14. Haluk Köksal, M., & Özgül, E. (2007). The relationship between marketing strategies and performance in an economic crisis. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 25(4), 326-342.
15. Kim, P. (1992). Does advertising work: A review of the evidence. Journal of Consumer Marketing, 9(4), 5-21.
16. Larrain, F., & Sachs, J. D. (1986). Contractionary devaluation, and dynamic adjustment of exports and wages.
17. Malykh, E., Plotnikov, V., & Novikov, A. (2015). Currency exchange rate as a tool of strategic analysis (evidence from Russian industry). Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 207, 843-849.
18. Mirahmadi, A., & Hamidizadeh, M. (2018). The core capabilites food firms’s impact on their readiness to enter international markets. Journal of strategic management studies, 9(35), 53-76.
19. Moghaddaszadeh, M., Sarfaraz, A. H., Komijan, A. R., & Shojaie, A. A. (2015). An integration of SWOT and factor analysis to determining and prioritizing strategies: case study of a Persian food industry. International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, 6(3), 297-303.
20. Nakandala, D., & Lau, H. C. (2019). Innovative adoption of hybrid supply chain strategies in urban local fresh food supply chain. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 24(2), 241-255.
21. Nasab, H. H., & Milani, A. S. (2012). An improvement of quantitative strategic planning matrix using multiple criteria decision making and fuzzy numbers. Applied Soft Computing, 12(8), 2246-2253.
22. Notta, M., & Vlachvei, A. (2015). Changes in marketing strategies during recession. International Conference on Applied Economics, ICOAE 2015, 2-4 July 2015, Kazan, Russia.
23. Shahsavari, P. N., Heydarbeigi, S., & Ahang, F. (2017). Drawing strategy map for food and drug products. Journal of strategic management studies, 8(30), 151-172.
24. Sharma, Y. K., Yadav, A. K., Mangla, S. K., & Patil, P. P. (2018). Ranking the success factors to improve safety and security in sustainable food supply chain management using fuzzy AHP. Materials Today: Proceedings, 5(5), 12187-12196.
25. Slack. N., & Lewis, M. (2017). Operation strategy. Thired Edition. Translated by Moattar Husseini. S. M , Husseinzadeh Kashan. A, Mirzadeh Phirouzabadi. A. Amirkabir University of Technology.
26. Slavova, P. (2016). Conditions of productivity processes in a company of food industry in Bulgaria. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 230, 367-371.
27. Soltani-Fesaghandis, G., & Pooya, A. (2018). Design of an artificial intelligence system for predicting success of new product development and selecting proper market-product strategy in the food industry. International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, 21(7), 847-864.
28. Smithwick, J. B., Schleifer, T. C., Sawyer, J. T., & Sullivan, K. T. (2019). Quantifying the impact of the Great Recession on the AEC industry—a call to reevaluate home office overhead costs. International Journal of Construction Education and Research, 15(3), 198-215.
29. Terjesen, S. A., Guedes, M. J., & Patel, P. C. (2016). Founded in adversity: Operations-based survival strategies of ventures founded during a recession. International Journal of Production Economics, 173, 161-169.
30. Tovar, C. E. (2006). Devaluations, output and the balance sheet effect. Balance sheet effect.
31. Quelch, J. (2008). Marketing your way through a recession. Harvard Business School Blog.
32. Veisi, N., Makhmali, H., & Kamali, P. (2019). The impact of inflation targeting policy on currency management in developing countries. International Journal of Production Economics, 10(38), 207-235.
33. Werner, L.R., (1991). Marketing strategies for the recession. Management Review, 80 (8), 29-30.
34. Yaghtin, M., & Abbasi, M. (2015). Modeling operations strategy using net present value concept. The third international conference in management, economics and accounting.