1. Amin Bidokhti, A., & Zargar, M. (2011). Investigating barriers to the development of small and medium enterprises and providing a framework for supporting these enterprises. Work and Society Journal, 138, 48-35.
2. Bazargan, A. (2008). An introduction to qualitative and mixed research methods, conventional approaches in behavioral sciences. Tehran: Didar.(In Persian)
3. Bekzadeh, J., & Tirandaz, H. (2009). Industrial clusters and small industries development. Tadbir, 2012, 49-52.(In Persian)
4. Bogatti, S. (2003). Introduction to groundedd theory. available at:http://www.analytictech. com /mb870/introtoGT.htm
6. Darling, J.R., & Taylor, R.E. (1996). Changing attitudes of consumers towards the products and associated marketing practices of selected European countries versus the USA, 1975-95. European Business Review, 96(3), 13–22.
7. Felik, U. (2009). An introduction to qualitative research, Hadi Jalili Translated, Tehran: Ney Publishing, Second Edition.(In Persian)
8. Maulai, M. (2004). Modernization of small industries. Tadbir Magazines, 150, 15.(In Persian)
9. moghaddam, A. (2006). Coding issues in grounded theory. available at:www.iier.org.au/iier16/moghaddam.Html
10. Porter, M. (2006). Competitive strategy. Translated by: Abbas Mehrpouya, Jahangiri Majid, Tehran: Rasa Publishing, Second Edition.(In Persian)
11. Pham, C. S., Mary, E., & Devashish, M. (2014). The home-market effect and bilateral trade patterns: A reexamination of the evidence. International Review of Economics and Finance, 30, 120–137
12. Tahmorsi, A. (2017). Trends in Iranian shoe industry developments. Shoe Industry, 236.
13. Zolghadr, H., & Zolghadr, A. (2016). Cognitive study of heidaj shoe cluster. Zanjan Province Industrial Estates Company.(In Persian)
The present time, the new market inside the country is considered as the simplest market development strategy. In this regard, the purpose of the present study is to investigate the barriers and strategies for developing the domestic market for products manufactured by the Haidan shoe industry. Based on the objective of the study, Grendard's theory (data base method) was used to analyze the data. The field of study is the members of the cooperative of shoe workers, and they have been gathered using deep interviewing methods and library of the required data and have used open coding, axial coding and selective coding for analysis. The results showed that the barriers to developing the internal market in the form of the final model were divided into four parts: causes, main phenomena, interventional factors, and outcomes. In the areas of causes, such as design, technology level, quality of raw materials and training, were the main obstacles to the development of the domestic market. The main cause in the lack of market development is related to the competitiveness of manufacturing products and the market development strategy. Also, interventional factors such as government financial and legal support, low education of production managers, and lack of research and development units are effective in limiting Haiday's shoes market. Accordingly, it is necessary for the cooperative members to adopt a strategy for improving the quality of products and the appropriate strategy for market development in order to overcome the existing barriers.