عنوان مقاله [English]
Competitive analysis is an important element of corporate strategic marketing plan. Competitiveness in the tile and ceramic industry has been in tensing in recent years. A competitive analysis which has the structure and content for corporate executives can make proper planning in order to be profitable for its stakeholders. This research seeks to identify the components of the competitive analysis tile and ceramic in luxury market in terms of, industry experts. The research results of content analysis of twenty in-depth interviews with industry experts of tile and ceramic to identify these components in Tehran, Results indicated that the five major dimensions of product, promotion, place, price and competitive along with nine sub dimension: product quality, product variety, product brand, product knowledge, service during and after the sale, advertising, sales promotion, representatives distribution skills and distribution company skills,from the perspective of industry experts in Competitive analysis are important.
1. صناعی، ایمان. (1392). شناسایی و ارزیابی مؤلفههای تحلیل رقابتی (مطالعه موردی: شرکت سینا کاشی)، پایان نامه کارشناسی ارشد دانشگاه شهید بهشتی تهران.
2. Abraham, S. C. (Ed). (2012). Strategic planning: A practical guide for competitive success. Emerald Group Publishing.
3. Ardekani, S. S. Sharifabadi, A. M. Jalaly, M. & Zarch, M. E. (2013). Comprehensive Performance Evaluation Using FAHP-FVIKOR Approach Based on Balanced Scorecard (BSC): A Case of Yazd's Ceramic and Tile Industry. Iranian Journal of Management Studies (IJMS), 6(2), 81-104.
4. Bubli, S. A. (2006). A Market Share Analysis and Competitor Analysis of Kazi Farms Group Day-Old Chick Broiler Production. Independent University, Bangladesh: http://sb. iub. edu. bd/internship/spring2006/0020120. pdf (July 21, 2008).
5. Given, L. M. (Ed). (2008). Qualitative Research Methods. 2. Sage.
6. Jahan, N. (2010). Ceramic Industry of Bangladesh: A Perspective from Porter's Five Forces Model. Journal of Business and Technology (Dhaka), 5(2), 104-121.
7. Khoshsima, G. & Ebrahiminejad, M. (2008). An Empirical Study on the Correlation between Knowledge Management Level and Efficiency in Ceramic Tile Industry. In Practical Aspects of Knowledge Management. 160-172. Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
8. Malhotra, N. & Birks, D. (2007). Marketing Research: an applied approach: 3rd European Edition. Pearson Education.
9. Mohammadi, A. & Nejati, O. (2012). Performance Evaluation of Tile and Ceramic Industries by Fuzzy Analytical Hierarchy Process on the Base of Balanced Score Card. Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research, 2(12), 12600-12605.
10. Thompson, A. A. Strickland, A. J. (2003). Strategic management: Concepts and cases. 13th ed. Irwin/McGraw-Hill.
11. Zahra, S. A. & Chaples, S. S. (1993). Blind spots in competitive analysis. The Academy of Management Executive, 7(2), 7-28.