عنوان مقاله [English]
The absence of strategic thinking among senior managers of institutions and organizations has deprived them to benefit from new chances; so, for managers, equipping to strategic capabilities is necessary and vital. However, this survey wants to study the impression of strategic thinking capability to the success of small and middle corporations in East Azerbaijan province in Iran. This research purposely is an applied type and is based on research report. The questions of this research are based on researches about strategic thinking of managers and they are based on five factors. The period time for evaluating the success of sale increasing index is three continual years. The reliability of the questionnaire using cronbach`s alpha 0.736. The information collected by the questionnaire is analyzed with SPSS software. The methodology of analyzing the data is inferential statistics using line regression and wants to study the impression of strategic thinking of senior managers to the success of small and middle corporations in East Azerbaijan province. After studying the conclusion is: the capability of strategic thinking of senior managers to the success of small and middle corporations is effective.
21. Ackatcherian, C. (2001). Mergers and Acquisitions: Why Do They Fail?. Unpublished MBA Project Final Report, Cal Poly Pomona, May, p 34.
22. Clayton M., Christensen, M. W. J., and Darrell K. R. (2002). Fondations for Growth: How to identify and Build Disruptive new businesses. MIT Sloan Management Review, 43, 30.
23. Manu Amitabh. (2004). Fellow Scholar, M.D.I Gurgao Arun Sahayn Professor and Area Chairman, Strategy Management, M.D.I Gurgaon 1Crainer, S. & Dearlove D. (Eds.). Financial Times Handbook of Management, 3rd edition. Delhi: Pearson Power, p 39.
24. Michael, P. (1996). What is strategy?. Harvard Business Review, 74 (November-December), 61-78.
25. Schwartz, P. (1996). The Art of the Long View: Planning for the Future in an Uncertain World (rev. ed). New York :Currency Doubleday, 241-248.