عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of this study is to investigate the influence of strategic orientation on the marketing capabilities in the organization. The nature of research method is survey-applied. For data gathering, the managers of Mellat bank in Mashhad were subject to distribute the questionnaire. The construct validity was investigated using the confirmatory factor analysis and Cronbach's alpha greater than .70 for different constructs of the questionnaire confirmed its reliability. The statistical method of structural equation modeling was used to test the hypotheses. Research results indicated that the customer orientation, competitor orientation and innovation orientation affected the marketing capabilities and the hypotheses concerning this relationships was confirmed. But, the cost orientation did not affect the marketing capabilities and the hypothesis concerning the influence of cost orientation on the marketing capabilities was not confirmed.
1. قاسمی، وحید (1389). "مدلسازی معادله ساختاری در پژوهشهای اجتماعی با کاربرد Amos Graphics"، چاپ اول، تهران: انتشارات جامعهشناسان.
2. Augusto, M., & Coelho, F. (2009). Market orientation and new-to-the-world products: exploring the moderating effects of innovativeness, competitive strength, and en-vironmental forces. Industrial Marketing Management, 38(1), 94– 108.
3. Auh, S., & Menguc, B. (2007). Performance implications of the direct and moderating effects of centralization and formalization on customer orientation. Industrial Marketing Management, 36(8), 1022–1034.
4. Barney, J. B. (1991). Firm resources and sustained competitive advanta ge. Journal of Management, 17(1), 99– 120
5. Cox, George (1997). George “Customer Focus- a Commecial Imperative”, Managing Service Quality. Volume 7- Number 1.. pp. 27-30.
6. Day, G. (1994). The capabilities of market-driven organizations. Journal of Marketing , 58 (3), 37– 52.
7. Falk, Miler, N. (1992). A primer soft modelling. Akron: The University of Akron Press.
8. Fornel, C, Lacker, D (1981). Evaluating structural equation models with unobservable variables and measurement error: Algebra and statistic. Journal of Marketing Research, 28, February, 39-50.
9. Fred. R. David (2001). Strategic Management. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, Inc. 8th Ed
10. Gatignon, H., Xuereb, J. M. (1997). Strategic orientation of the ﬁrm and new product performance. Journal of Marketing Research, 34(1), 77–90..
11. Han, J. K., Kim, N., Srivastava, R. K. (1998). Market orientation and organizational performance:Is innovation a missing link? Journal ofMarketing, 62(4), 30–45
12. Hooley G.E..(2003); "The performance impact of marketing resources"; Journal of Business Research
13. Hult, G. T. M., Ketchen, D. J., Jr., Slater, S. F. (2005). Market orientation and performance:An integration of disparate approaches. Strategic Management Journal, 26(12), 1173–1181.
14. Hurley, R. F., Hult, T. (1998). Innovation, market orientation, and organizational learning: An integration and empirical examination. Journal of Marketing, 62(3),42–54.
15. into competitive advantage. The Academy of Management Executive, 9(1), 17– 31
16. Jaworski, B. J., Kohli, A. K. (1990). Market orientation: The construct, research propositions, and managerial implications. Journal of Marketing, 54, 1–18.
17. Jaworski, B. J., Kohli, A. K. (1993). Market orientation, antecedents and consequences. Journal of Marketing, 57, 53–70.
18. Ketchen, D. J., Jr., Hult, G. T. M., & Slater, S. F. (2007). Toward greater understanding of market orientation and the resource-based view.Stra tegic Management Journal, 28,961 – 964
19. Krasnikov, A., Jayachandran, S. (2008). The relative impact of marketing, researchand-development, and operations capabilities on ﬁrm performance. Journal of Marketing,72(4), 1–11.
20. Marinova, D., Ye, J., & Singh, J. (2008). Do frontline mechanisms matter? Impact of quality and productivity orientations on unit revenue, efficiency, and customer sat-isfaction. Journal of Marketing, 72(2), 28– 45.
21. Menguc &Au h, , B. (2007). Performance implications of the direct and moderating effects of centralization and formalization on customer orientation. Industrial Marketing Management, 36(8), 1022–1034.
22. Morgan, N. A., Vorhies, D. W., Mason, C. H. (2009). Market orientation,marketing capabilities and ﬁrm performance. Strategic Management Journal, 30(8), 909–920.
23. Narver, J. C., Slater, S. F. (1990). The effect of a market orientation on business profitability.Journal of Marketing, 54(4), 20–35.
24. Narver, J. C., Slater, S. F., &MacLachlan, D. L. (2004). Responsive and proactive market orientation and new product success. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 21 (5), 334–347.
25. Olson,E. M., Slater, S. F., Hult, G. T. M. (2005). The performance implications of ﬁtamong strategy, marketing organisation structure and strategic behaviour. Journalof Marketing, 69(3), 49–65
26. Ortega, M. J. R., & Villaverde, P. M. G. (2008). Capabilities and competitive tactics influences on performance: Implications of the moment of entry. Journal of Business Research, 61, 332-345.
27. Porter, M. E. (1980). Competitive strategy. New York: Free Press.
28. Porter, M. E. (1985). Competitive advantage. New York: Free Press.
29. Siguaw, J. A., Simpson, P. M., & Enz, C. A. (2006). Conceptualising innovation orientation: A framework for study and integration of innovation research. Journal of Product In-novation Management , 23(6), 556 –574.
30. Slater, S. F., & Narver, J. C. (1994). Does competitive environment moderate the market orientation–performance relationship? Journal of Marketing, 58(1), 46–55.
31. Slater, S. F., & Olson, E. M. (2001). Marketing's contribution to the implementation of business strategy: An empirical analysis. Strateg ic Management Journal , 22(11), 1055–1068
32. slater,S. F., Olson, E. M., &Hult, G. T. M. (2006). The moderating inﬂuence of strategic orientation on the strategy formation capability–performance relationship. Strategic Management Journal, 27, 1221–1231
33. Slotegraaf, R. J., Moorman, C., &Inmann, J. J. (2003). The role of ﬁrm resources inreturns to market deployment. Journal of Marketing Research, 40, 295–309.
34. Smirnova, M., Naudé, P., Henneberg, S. C., Mouzas, S., Kouchtch, S. P. (2011). The impact of market orientation on the development of relational capabilities andperformance outcomes: The case of Russian industrial ﬁrms. Industrial MarketingManagement, 40, 44–53
35 Sanchez, A., Ligero, F (2010), An institutional approach to the environmental management systems of golf courses in Andalusia, European Journal of Tourism, Hospitality and Recr eation, Vol. I, Issue 1, pp. 24-38.
36. Song, M., Nason, RW., & Benedetto, A. D. (2008). Distinctive marketing and information technology capabilities and strategic types: A cross national investigation. Journal of International Marketing, 16(1), 4-3
37. Song, M., Nason, RW., & Benedetto, A. D. (2008). Distinctive marketing and information technology capabilities and strategic types: A cross national investigation. Journal of International Marketing, 16(1), 4-3
38. Song, M., Benedetto, A. D., & Nason, R. W. (2007). Capabilities and financial performance: The moderating effect of strategic type. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 35, 18-34.
39. Song, M., Droge, C., Hanvanich, S., & Calantone, R. (2005). Marketing and technology resourc complementarity: An analysis of their interaction effect in two environmental contexts. Strategic Management Journal, 26(3), 259-
40. Teece, D. J., Pisano, G., Shuen, A. (1997). Dynamic capabilities and strategic management.Strategic Management Journal, 18(7), 509–533.
41. Theodosiou, M. Kehagias, J. Katsikea, E.(2012). Strategic orientations, marketing capabilities and ﬁrm performance: An empirical investigation in the context of frontline managers in service organizations,industrial marketing management, 10.1016,
42. Vorhies, D. W., & Morgan, N. A. (2003). A configuration theory assessment of marketing organization fit with business strategy and its relationship with marketing perfor-mance Journal of Marketing, 67, 100 –115.
43. Vorhies, D. W., Morgan, R. E., Autry, C. W. (2009). Product-market strategy and the marketing capabilities of the ﬁrm: Impact on market effectiveness and cash ﬂowperformance. Strategic Management Journal, 30(12), 1310–1334
44. Zahra, A. A., Nash, A., & Bickford, D. J. (1995). Transforming technological pioneering
45. Zhou, K. Z., Yim, C. K., Tse, D. K. (2005). The effects of strategic orientations ontechnology-and market-based breakthrough innovations. Journal of Marketing, 69(2), 42–60
46. Zhou, K. Z., Li, J. J., Zhou, N., Su, C. (2008). Market orientation, job satisfaction, productquality and ﬁrm performance: Evidence from China. Strategic Management Journal,29, 985–1000