1. Henderson, J.C. & N. (1993).Venkatraman, Strategic alignment: leveraging information technology for transforming organizations. IBM Systems Journal,. 32(1), 4-16.
2. Chan, Y.E. & Reich, B.H. (2007). IT alignment: What have we learned? Journal of Information Technology, 22(4) , 297-315.
3. Silvius, A.J.G., De Waal, B.D. & Smit, J. (2009). Business and IT alignment answers and remaining questions.in PACIS - 13th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems: IT Services in a Global Environment. 2009.
4. Wang, N., et al., (2011). The road to business-IT alignment: A case study of two Chinese companies.Communications of the Association for Information Systems.. 28(1), 415-436.
5. Lederer, A.L. & Mendelow, A.L. (1989). Coordination of information systems plans with business plans. Journal of Management Information Systems, 6(2),17-18.
6. Luftman, J., Papp, R. & Brier, T. (1999). Enablers and inhibitors of business-IT alignment.Communications of the Association for Information Systems,. 1(11), 1-32.
7. Reich, B.H. & Benbasat, I. (2000). Factors that influence the social dimension of alignment between business and information technology objectives. MIS Quarterly: Management Information Systems, 24(1, 81-113.
8. Baets, W.R.J. (1996). Some empiricalevidence on IS Strategy Alignment in banking. Information and Management, 30(4), 155-177.
9. Brown, C.V. & Magill, S.L. (1994). Alignment of the IS functions with the enterprise: Toward a model of antecedents. MIS Quarterly: Management Information Systems, 18(4), 371-395.
10. Burn, J.M. & Szeto, C. (2000). A comparison of the views of business and IT management on success factors for strategic alignment. Information and Management, 37(4),197-216.
11. Teo, T.S.H. & Ang,J.S.K. (1999). Critical success factors in the alignment of IS plans with business plans. International Journal of Information Management, 19(2), 173-185.
12. Baker, E.H., (2004). Leading Alignment. CIO Insight,. 1(45), 19-20.
13. Chan, Y.E., Sabherwal, R. & Thatcher, J.B. (2006). Antecedents and outcomes of strategic IS alignment: An empirical investigation. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 53(1), 27-47.
14. Feeny, D.F., Edwards, B.R. & Simpson, K.M. (1992). Understanding the CEO/CIO relationship. MIS Quarterly: Management Information Systems, 16(4), 435-447.
15. Campbell, B. (2005). Alignment: Resolving ambiguity within bounded choices. in 9th Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems: I.T. and Value Creation, PACIS 2005.
16. Sha, X., et al. (2011). THE IMPLEMENTATION SUCCESS OF HEALTHCARE INFORMATION SYSTEMS: A BUSINESS-IT ALIGNMENT PERSPECTIVE. in ECIS Proceedings. Hilsinki, Finland.
17. Preston, D.S. & Karahanna, E. (2009). Antecedents of IS Strategic Alignment: A Nomological Network. Information SystemsResearch, 20(2), 159–179.
18. Luftman, J. & Brier, T. (1999). Achieving and sustaining business-IT alignment. California Management Review, (1), 109-122.
19. Luftman, J. & McLean, E.R. Key Issues for IT Executives. MIS Quarterly Executive, 2004. 3(2).
20. Luftman, J., (2000). ASSESSING BUSINESS-IT ALIGNMENT MATURITY. Communications of AIS, 4: 1-50.
21. Byrd, T.A., Lewis, B.R., & Bryan, R.W. (2006).The leveraging influence of strategic alignment on IT investment: An empirical examination. Information & Management, 43, 308-321.
22. Peng, D.X. & Lai, F. (2012). Using partial least squares in operations management research: A practical guideline and summary of past research. Journal of Operations Management, 30(6),467-480.
23. Hair, J.F, Ringle, C.M. & Sarstedt, M. (2012). PLS-SEM: Indeed a silver bullet. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 19(2), 139-151.
24. Ringle, C.M., Sarstedt, M. & Straub, D.W. (2012). Editor's Comments: A Critical Look at the Use of PLS-SEM in MIS Quarterly. MIS Quarterly: Management Information Systems, 36(1).
25. Xiaoying, D., Qianqian, L. & Dezhi, Y. (2008). Business Performance, Business Strategy, and Information System Strategic Alignment: An Empirical Study on Chinese Firms. TSINGHUA SCIENCEAND TECHNOLOGY,. 13(3): 348-354.
26. Vinzi, V.E., Trinchera, L. & Amato, S. (2010). PLS Path Modeling: From Foundations to Recent Developments and Open Issues for Model Assessment and Improvement, in Handbook of Partial Least Squares., Springer: Berlin Heidelberg.
27. Chin, W.W. (1998). The partial least squares approach for structural equation modeling, in Modern methods for business research, G.A. Marcoulides, Editor., Lawrence Erlbaum Associates Publishers: Mahwah, NJ, US.
28. Leidner, D.E. (2010). Globalization, culture, and information: Towards global knowledge transparency. Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 19, 69-77.