1. افرازه. عباس، (۱۳۸۴). مدیریتدانش (مفاهیم،الگوها،اندازهگیریوپیادهسازی). انتشارات دانشگاه صنعتی امیر کبیر.
2. Ackerman, M. (1994). Definitional and contextual issues in organizational and group memories. Proceedings of the 27th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences. 191-200.
3. Alavi, M. & Leidner,D. (1999). Knowledge management Systems: Emerging Views and Practices from the field. Proceedings of 32 nd Annual HICSS, Maui, HIAlegre-Vidal, J., Lapiedra.
4. Alryalat, H. & Alhawari, S. (2008). A review of theoretical framework: How to make process about, for, from Knowledge work. Paper presented at the In proceedings of 9th International Business Information Management Association Conference (IBIMA), Marrakech, Morocco, 4-6 Jan.
5. Alryalat, H., & Alhawari, S. (2008). Towards customer knowledge relationship management: integrating knowledge management and customer relationship management process. Journal of Information & Knowledge Management, 7(3),145–157
6. American Productivity & Quality Center. (1996). knowledge management consortium benchmark study. (final report).
7. Awad.E.M. Ghaziri, H.M. (2007). knowledge management. Published by Dorling Kindersley (India).
8. Barna, Z. (2003). Knowledge Management: A critical e-business strategic juctor. (Unpublished master's thesis), San Diego State University, San Diego.
9. Beckman,Thomas. (1998). The current state of knowledge management. in knowledge management hand book, Editor: jay liebowitz, springer. chap 1.
10. Bouthillier, F. & Shearer, K. (2002). Understanding Knowledge Management and Information Management: The Need For An Empirical Perspective. Information Research Journal 8(1).1-39.
11. Chan, I. & Chao, C. (2008). Knowledge management in small and medium-sized enterprise. Communication of the ACM, 51(4).
12. Cross, R. & Baird, L. (2000). Technology is not enough: improving performance by building organizational memory. Sloan Management Review. 4(3). 41-54.
13. Davenport, T. DeLong, D. W. & Beers, M. C. (1998). Successful knowledge management projects. Sloan Management Review. 39(2). 43 -57.
14. Deng, Q. & Dejie, Y. (2006). An Approach to Integrating Knowledge Management Into The Product Development Process. Journal of Knowledge Management Practice. 7(2).
15. Ginsberg, M. & Kambil, A. (1999). Annotate: A Web-based knowledge management support system for document collections. Proceedings of the 32nd Hawuii International Conference on System Sciences.
16. Goh, A. (2005). Adoption of customer relationship management (CRM) solutions as an effective knowledge management (KM) tool: A systems value diagnostic. Journal of Knowledge Management Practice, 6.
17. Gold, A. H. Malh otr a, A. & Segar s, H. (2001). Knowledge management: An organizational capabilities perspective. Journal of Management Information Systems. 18(1). 185–214.
18. Gold, A. H. Malhotra, A. & Segars, H. (2001). Knowledge Management: An Organizational Capabilities Perspective. Journal of Management Information Systems 18(1). pp 185-214.
19. Holm.Jeanne. (2001).Managing a wealth of knowledge at NASA. Jet Propulsion Laboratory California Institute of Technology.
20. Holsapple, C. W. & Joshi, K. D. (2000). An investigation of factors that influence the management of knowledge in organizations. Journal of Strategic Information Systems. 9. 235-261.
21. Jennex, M. E. & Olfman, L. (2000). Development recommendations for knowledge management organizational memory systems. Proceedings of the Information Systems Development Conference.
22. Jennex, M. E. (2005). The issue of system use in knowledge management systems. In Paper presented at the Proceeding of the 38th Hawaii conference on system sciences.
23. Jennex, M. E. Olfman, L. & Addo, T. B. A. (2003). The need for an organizational knowledge management strategy. Proceedings of the 36th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, HICSS36.
24. Kasvi, JJJ. (2005). Management of multi-actor projects, Helsinki University of Technology, http://www.interactive.hut.fi/projects/itss/.
25. Kautz, K. & Mahnke, V. (2003). Value Creation Through IT-Supported Knowledge Management? The Utilisation of a Knowledge Management System in a Global Consulting Company. Informing Science6, 75-88.
26. Kim, s. Suh, E. & Hwang, H. (2003). Building the Knowledge Map: An Industrial Case Study. Knowledge Management, Vol. 7, No.2. pp. 34-45.
27. Koskinen, K. U. (2001). Tacit knowledge as a promoter of success in technology firms. Proceedings of the 34th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences. HICSS34
28. Li, H. (2008). The theoretical and empirical research on organization innovation from the knowledge management perspective. Paper presented at the KnowledgeDiscovery and Data Mining. 2008. WKDD 2008. First International Workshop on.
29. Malhotra, Y. & Galletta, D. (2003). Role of commitment and motivation as antecedents of knowledge management systems implementation. Proceedings of the 36th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, HICSS36.
30. Mandviwalla, M. Eulgem, S. Mould, C. & Rao, S. V. (1998). Organizational memory systems design. Unpublished working paper for the Task Force on Organizational Memory presented at the 31 st Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences.
31. Marin-Garcia, J., & Zarate Martnez, E. (2007). A theoretical review of knowledge management and team working in the organizations. International Journal of Management Science and Engineering Management, 2(4), 278–288.
32. Neef, D. (2005). Managing corporate risk through better knowledge management. Journal of The Learning Organization. 12(2). 112–124.
33. Nonak. IKUJIRO et al. (1996). A theory of organizational knowledge creation. International journal of technology management. vol1. p883.
34. Probst, Gilbert et al. (2000). Managing knowledge: building blocks for success. NY:John wilely & sons.
35. Sage, A. P. & Rouse, W. B. (1999). Information systems frontiers in knowledge management. Information Systems Frontiers. 1(3), 205-219.
36. Schindler. Martin, J.Eppler.Martin. (2003). Harvesting project knowledge: a review of project learning methods and success factors. international journal of project management 21. 219-228
37. Stollberg, M. Zhdanova, A. & Fensel, D. (2004). H-tech sight a next generation knowledge management platform. Journal of information and Knowledge management. 3(1), 47-66.
38. Supyuenyong, V. & Islam, N. (2006). Knowledge Management Architecture: Building Blocks and Their Relationships. Paper presented at the Technology Management for the Global Future, PICMET 2006.
39. Tserng.HP, Y.C. Lin. (2004). A knowledge management portal system for construction projects using knowledge map, in: A.S.Kazi (Ed.), Chapter in Knowledge management in the Construction Industry: A Socio-Technical Perspective. Idea Group Publishing, PA, Accepted for publication.
40. Yu, S.-H. Kim, Y.-G. & Kim, M.-Y. (2004). Linking organizational knowledge management drivers to knowledge management performance: An exploratory study. Proceedings of the 37th Hawaii International Conference on Svstem Sciences, HICSS36.