1. Ancona, D.G., Okhuysen, G.A. and Perlow, L.A. (2001). Taking time to integrate temporal research, Academy of Management Review, 26: 512-29.
2. Andersen, T.J. (2001). “Information technology, strategic decision-making approaches and organizational performance in different industrial settings”, Journal of Strategic Information Systems10: 101-119.
3. April K and Bessa J. (2006). A Critique of the Strategic Competitive Intelligence Process within a Global Energy Multinational," Problems and Perspectives in Management, 4(2): 86-99.
4. Bali R.K, Wickramasinghe N, and Lehaney B. (2009). Knowledge Management Primer. New York: Routledge.
5. Baum, J.R. and Wally, S. (2003). Strategic decision speed and firm performance”, Strategic Management Journal, 24(11):154-172.
6. Cavalcanti E P. (2005). The Relationship between Business Intelligence and Business Success," Journal of Competitive Intelligence and Management, 3(1): 6-15.
7. Chou D C, Tripuramallu H B, and Chou A Y. (2005). BI and ERP integration," Information Management & Computer Security, 13(5): 340-349.
8. Claudiu C S, Anderei P, and Gabriela P.M. (2011). Internal Environment Analysis Techniques, Annals of Faculty of Economics, 1(2): 731-736.
9. Evgeniou T. and Cartwright P. (2005). Barriers to information Management," European Management Journal, 23(3): 293-299.
10. Falletta S. (2008). Hr Intelligence Advancing People Research and Analytics, IHRIM Journal, XII(3): 21-31.
11. Fleisher C.S and Bensoussan B E. (2007). Business and Competitive Analysis: Effective Application of New and Classic Methods. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Financial Times Press.
12. Goleman D. (2009). What is Ecological Intelligence?; Retrieved from Daniel Goleman website. [Online]. http://danielgoleman.info/2009/ecological-intelligence-definition
13. Grigori D. (2004). Business Process Intelligence," Computers in Industry 53(3): 321-343.
14. Jansen, Rob J.G., Curseu, Petru L., Vermeulen, Patrick A.M., Geurts, Jac L.A., Gibcus, Petra. (2013). Information processing and strategic decision-making in small and medium-sized enterprises: The role of human and social capital in attaining decision effectiveness. International Small Business Journal, 31(2): 192-216.
15. Johannesson J and Palona I. (2010). Environmental Turbulence and the Success of a Firm's Intelligence Strategy: Development of Research Instruments, International Journal of Management, 27: 448- 459.
16. Liljander, V., Polsa, P., & van Riel, A. (2009). Modelling consumer responses to an apparel store brand: Store image as a risk reducer. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 16: 281–290.
17. Maurer, Indre., Bartsch, Vera., Ebers, Mark. (2011). The Value of Intra-organizational Social Capital: How it Fosters Knowledge Transfer, Innovation Performance, and Growth, Organization Studies, 32(2): 157-185, 2011.
18. Michaeli R., Simon L, (2008). An illustration of Bayes, theorem and its use as a decision making aid for competitive intelligence and marketing analysts, European Journal of Marketing, 42(7/8): 804-813.
19. Pamela, Johns., Consulting, Latitude. (2010). Competitive intelligence in service marketing A new approach with practical application, Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 28(5): 551-570.
20. Petrou, Anastasia., Daskalopoulou, Irene. (2013). Social capital and innovation in the services sector, European Journal of Innovation Management, 16(1): 50-69.
21. Potter E H. (1998). Economic Intelligence and National Security.: McGill-Queens.
22. Rouach D and Santi P. (2001). Competitive Intelligence Adds Value: Five Intelligence Attitudes, European Management Journal, 19: 552-559.
23. Sabrina., B, Laïd., B, and Jean-Luc., M. (2012). Towards an Information Intelligence and knowledge Management Process in the Context ofInformation Technologies," Journal of Organizational Knowledge Management, 1: 1-9.
24. Seitovirta, L C. (2011). The Role of Strategic Intelligence Services in Corporate Decision Making, Master's thesis.
25. Wen Wu. S. (2010). Linking Bayesian networks and PLS path modeling for causal analysis. Expert Systems with Applications, 37: 134–139
26. Wheelen., T.L, Hunger., J.D. (2004). Strategic Management and Business Policy, 9th ed., Pearson Education, Upper Saddle River, NJ.
27. Yulia., Aspinall. (2011). Competitive intelligence in the biopharmaceutical industry: The key elements, Business Information Review, 28(2): 101-104.
28. Zehir., Cemal, Ozsahin., Mehtap. (2008). A field research on the relationship between strategic decision-making speed and innovation performance in the case of Turkish large-scale firms, Management Decision, 46(5): 709-724.
29. Zhang, Y. (2009). A Study of Corporate Reputation’s Influence on Customer Loyalty Based on PLS-SEM Model. International Business Research, 2(3): 28-35.
30. Zhang., X, Majid., Sh, and Foo S. (2012). Library and Information Science Trends and Research: Asia-Oceania, 2(6):125-147.