عنوان مقاله [English]
Nowadays, the organizations should assess your situation by using strategic planning, and formulate and implement the appropriate strategies. The key of the successful implementation of strategies is that people understand them. Since the strategy map describing strategies of the organizations and help people understand them plays an important role in this regard. The organizations often prepare strategy map using the senior managers and experts’ opinions and ideas of organizations during a series of multiple management sessions. The aim of this study is to introduce an innovative approach using diagraph theory which can develop and draw the causal relationships between the strategic objectives of the strategy map with the aggregation and processing of the experts’ judgment. The research statistical population is determined ten expert managers of a Food and Drug government organization. The results of the implementation of this approach and its efficiency are examined are applied in a Food and Drug government organization.
1. Abouei Ardakan, M., & Azarpour, S. (2012). Strategic Planning in Libraries and Information Centers: The Challenges of Planning Approach in strategy, Librarianship, Archiving and Copywriting. Monthly General Ketabmah, 15(174): 17-24.
2. Achterbergh, J., Beeres, R., & Vriens, D. (2003). Does the balanced scorecard support organizational viability?. Kybernetes, 32: 1387–1404.
3. Akbarian, M., & Najafi, S. I. (2015). Mapping the BSC strategy using Dymtl. Journal of Industrial Management Studies, 12(34): 154-133.
4. Ali Ahmadi, M. H., Razavi, S. M., & Safari, H. (2015). The Pattern of strategy mapping and Strategies guidance. Strategic Management Studies, 23(6): 113-136.
5. Alwani, S. M., Hashemian, M, H., & Bahmani, M. R. (2009). Implementing and evaluating policies in the public organizations using the Balanced Management Model of Policies (bsc) at the Islamic Propaganda Office. Management Thought, 3(1): 5-34.
6. Cheng, M., & Humphreys, A. (2012). The Differential Improvement Effects of the Strategy Map and Scorecard Perspectives on Managers' Strategic Judgments. The Accounting Review, 87(3): 899-924.
7. Creelman, J., & Makhijani, N. (2005). Succeeding with the Balanced Scorecard in the Mastering Business in Asia Series. Wiley Executive.
8. Evans, N. (2005). Assessing the Balanced Scorecard as a Management Tool for hotels. Contemporary Hospitality Management, 17(5): 376-390.
9. Farhangi, A. A., Mahaki, A. A., & Danaie, A. (2012). Strategic Planning in Iranian Media Organizations. Media, 23(1): 5-28.
10. Fooladvand, M., Yarmohammadian, M. H., & Shahtalebi, S. (2015). The Application Strategic Planning and Balance Scorecard Modelling in Enhance of Higher Education. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 186: 950-954.
11. Foster, A., Ferguson-Boucher, K., & Broady-Preston, J. )2010(. Unifying information behaviour and process: a balanced palette and the balanced scorecard. Performance Measurement and Metrics, 11: 280-288.
12. Glykas, M. (2013). Fuzzy cognitive strategic maps in business process performance measurement. Expert Systems with Applications, 40: 1-14.
13. Gomez, P., & .S. Mendez. (2010). Performance Measurement of the Portuguese Police Force Using the Balanced Scorecard. 4th International Conference of Accounting. 14. González, J. M., Calderón, M. A., & González, J. L. (2012). The alignment of manager’s mental models with the balanced scorecard strategy map. Total Quality Management, 23(5): 624-625.
15. Haapasalo, H., Ingalsuo, K., & Lenkkeri, T. (2006). Linking Strategy into Operational Management A Survey of BSC Implementation in Finish Energy Sector. Benchmarking, 13(6): 701-717.
16. Jasbi, J., & Mohammad Nejad, F. (2012). Modeling the causal relationships of the strategy map using the DEMETL method. Future Studies of Management, 1(1): 47-62. 17. Kádárová, J., Mihalčová, B., Kádár, G., & Vida, M. (2015). Strategy Map for the Crisis Communication. Procedia Economics and Finance, 23: 1119-1124.
18. Kaplan, R. S., & Norton, D. P. (2004). The stratgy Map: Guide to.Aligining Intangible Assets. Stratgy and leadership, 329(5): 10-17.
19. Kaplan, R., & Norton, D. (2008). ExecutionPremium, Harvard Business School Press.
20. Kaplan, R., & Norton, D. (2005). Strategic Plan for the Transformation of Intangible Assets into Obvious Consequences, Translated by Hossein Akbari; Masoud Soltani; and Amir Malekiyan; Tehran: Asia Publications.
21. Khatami Firuz abadi, A., & Izadkhah, M. M. (2013). Designing a Strategic Model for Performance Evaluation in Construction Companies. Management of Organizational Culture, 11(3): 5-27.
22. Kim, C. S., & Davidson, L. F. (2004). The Effects of IT Expenditures on Banks’ Business Performance: Using a Balanced Scorecard Approach. Managerial Finance, 30(6): 28-45.
23. Linard, K., & Yoon, J. (2000). The dynamics of organizational performance development of a dynamic balanced scorecard. System Thinking in Management, 15(4): 441–469.
24. Moamaiyan, H., Amini, M. T., Dargahi, H., Mashayekh, M. R., & Jan Bozorgi, M. (2013). The Measurement of Strategic Thinking among Managers of Tehran University of Medical Sciences and Health Services. Health Management, 16(51): 73-84.
25. Oliyaie, M, S., Mir Ghafouri; S. H., & Shahvaziyan, S. (2010). Developing a strategy map using the ism model. Explore Business management, 2(4): 92 -106.
26. Papalexandris, A., Loannou, G., & Prastacos, G. P. (2004). Implementing the Balanced Scorecard in Greece: a Software Firm's Experience. Long Range planning, 37: 351-366.
27. Radomska, Joanna. (2015). Interrelation between strategy maps and other implementation tools and action. 4th International Conference on Leadership, Technology, Innovation and Business Management.
28. Ramezaniyan, M. R., Isma'ilpour, R., & kochak Kousari, S. S. (2011). Designing a Strategic Map for Health, Safety and Environment Management. Proceedings of the first National Conference on Health, Safety and Environment, Mahshahr, Islamic Azad University.
29. Sim, K. L., & Koh, H. C. (2001). Balanced scorecard: A Rising Trend in Strategic Performance Measurement. Measuring Business excellence, 5(2):18-26.
30. Teymurid, M. J. (2013). The Methodology for the development of an operational program of research organizations in planning and agricultural economics researches. Strategic Attitude, 1(4): 118-149.
31. Tohidi, H., Jafari, A., & Azimi Afshar, A. (2010). Strategic planning in Iranian educational organizations. Proccedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2(2): 3904-3908. 32. Urrutia, I., & Eriksen, S. D. (2005). Insights from Research Application of the Balanced Scorecard in Spanish Private Health. Care Management Measuring Business Excellence, 9(4):16-26.
33. Wu, A. (2005). The Integration between Balanced Scorecard and Intellectual capital. Intellectual Capital, 6(2): 267-284.
34. Xu, Y., & Yeh, C. H. (2012). An integrated approach to evaluation and planning of best practices. Omega, 4(1): 65–78.
35. Zabihi Jamkhaneh, M., & Afzaliyan, M. (2015). Examining the Strategic issues and drawing the strategy map of office counter government services. In Proceedings of the Third Conference of modern management science: 1-17.
36. Zarei, A., and Izadkhah, M. M. (2015). Structural-interpretive modeling of the strategy map in the specialized parent Company. Management Researches in Iran, 19(3): 136-160.
37. Zargham Boroujeni, H., & Mirfakhredini, F. (2012). Ranking of Hotel Service Performance Evaluation Indicators with Balanced Scorecard Approach (BSC) and Fuzzy TOPSIS. Planning of Tourism Development, 1(1): 59-82.