1. Ahmadi, Sh. (1393). Investigating the relationship between transformational leadership style on organizational agility in government banks in marivan county. The first national electronic conference on new achievements in management and accounting sciences.
2. Almahamid, A (2010). Effects of organizational agility and Knowledge Sharing on competitive advantage: An empirical study in jordan, International Journal of Management, 27(3): 387- 579.
3. Ahmadi, D, M. Rahmani, Z. (1393). The role of transformational leadership on organizational performance through organizational innovation and learning. Tehran: International Management Conference.
4. Amirkabiri, AS. Goddess Theoretical, F Moradi, M. (1385). Investigating the relationship between transformational leadership and exchange leadership styles with employee organizational commitment, Management Culture, 4(14): 14-26
5. Akbari, M. Carnama, A. Mallahsani, A.S (1392). Investigating the relationship between transformational leadership style and organizational performance (Case Study: Government Organizations of Kerman Province). Quarterly of police development organization. Human Sciences Papers: 50-61.
6. Arnold, K. A., Barling, J. Kelloway, E. K. (2001). Transformational Leadership Or The Iron Cage: Which Predicts Trust, Commitment and Team Efficacy? Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 22(7).
7. Azizi Nejad, B. Jenabadi, h. Moradzadeh, AS. (1393). Designing the effect of leadership style on purposeful organizational forgetting and organizational performance using structural equation modeling method, public management research. 7(25): 78-83
8. Azar, AS. Sharp AS Mobbel Barez, AS. Anvari Rostami, AS (2008). Designing Supply Chain Agility Model, Interpretative-Structural Modeling Approach. Industrial Management Journal: University of Tehran.
9. Baker, T. L. Hunt, T. G. Andrews, M. C. (2006). Promoting Ethical Behavior And Organizational Citizenship Behaviors: The InfluenceofCorporate Ethical Values. Journal Of Business Research, 59: 849-857.
10. Bray, j. Rahimi, F Captain A. Thuja, p. (1391). Investigating the Impact of Human Resources Management and Organizational Agility on Competitive Advantage. Qom: The First International Management Conference.
11. Beheshti Far, M. Nekoye Moghadam, M. (1389). The Relationship between Ethical Behavior of Managers and Employees' Job Satisfaction, Journal of Ethics in Science and Technology. Tehran: 5: 67-74.
12. Behrovan, H and saeedi, r (1388). Factors Affecting the Organizational Commitment Rate of the Employees of the Gas Company. Case Study: Central Office of Khorasan Razavi Province, Mashhad. Journal of Social Sciences, Faculty of Literature and Humanities, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad: 1981-1991
13. Breu K. Hemingway C.J. Strathern M. (2001). Workforce Agility: The New Employee Strategy for the Knowledge Economy. Journal of Information Technology, 17: 21-31
14. Bedokhti, A. Salehpour M. (1386). The Relationship between Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment in Education Staff, Shahed University Journal of Science and Research. new course. 26: 47-53
15. Culverson De. (2002). Exploring Organizational Commitment Following Radical Change: A Case Study Within The Parkscanada Agency [Dissertation]. Canada: University of Waterloo.
16. Dawn Dobni K. Brent Ritchie, J.R. Wilf Zerbe. (2000). Organizational Values: The Inside View Of Service Productivity, Journal of Business Research, 47, 91-107
17. Ehsani, M. Honesty, m. Ghanbari, AS. (1391). The Relationship between Leadership Styles of Head Nurses and Job Satisfaction of Nurses Working in the Internal and Surgical Departments of Hospitals affiliated to Tonekabon Islamic Azad University. Journal of Ethics in Education. 1(1).
18. Ellinger, A.E. Musgrove, C.F. Ellinger, A.D. Bachrach, D.G. Elmadag Bas, A.B. Wang,.Y.L. (2012). Inﬂuences of Organizational Investments in Social Capital on Service Employee Commitment and Performance, Journal of Business Research.
19. Caldi, r (1393). Provide a conceptual model of organizational agility. Technological advancement. 10(39): 37-43.
20. Gholizadeh, M. Mortal, as. Ahmadvand, AS. (1389). The Effect of Leadership Styles on Job Satisfaction among Police Personnel (A Case Study of NAJ Plans, Plans and Budgets). Human Development Police Dissertation. 28: 25-33.
21. Creamy, Rh. Salimi, h Amini, AS. (1389). Relationship of Leadership Style with Culture and Organizational Commitment in Military Forces, Journal of Military Medicine; 2: 44-49
22. Glorous, M. Nadi, M. (1389). The Relationship between Management Support of Moral Behaviors and Teachers' Job Satisfaction, Journal of Psychology, 14(2): 142-160.
23. Garcia, J. (1997). How’s Your Organizational Commitment, Hr Focus, 74(4): 23-24.
24. Geijsel, F. Sleegers, P. Leithwood, K. Jantzi, D. (2003). Transformational Leadership Effect on Teacher's Commitment and Effort toward School Reform, Journal of Educational.
25. Hacket, R.D. Guion, R.M. (1985). A Reevaluation of Absenteeism- Job Satisfaction Relationship. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 35: 340-381.
26. Herrbach P. (2007). Is Ethical P–O Fit Really Related To Individual Outcomes?. A Study of Managementlevel Employees Business & Society, 46(3): 304.
27. Jafarnejad, A. Shahee, b. (1386). An Introduction to Organizational Agility and Agility Production. Tehran: The Book of Kindness Publishing. second edition.
28. Hosseini Sarkhosh, M. (1389). The Conceptual Framework of Transformational Leadership Effect on Organizational Culture. Policymaking Human Development Bulletin, 7(30).
29. Integrity and Business Survival in a Competitive Environment. Growth and Technology, Quarterly Journal of Parks and Growth Centers, 9(34).
30. Kaldi, AS. Asgari, G. (1382). A Study of Job Satisfaction of Primary Teachers in Education in Tehran. Journal of Psychology and Educational Sciences, 33(1): 103-120.
31. Khannifer, H et al. (1388). Investigating the relationship between the components of trust and organizational commitment of employees (in organizations of Jihad Agriculture and Education in Qom Province). Public Management, 1: 3-18.
32. Kim, W.G. Brymer, R.A. (2011). The Effects Of Ethical Leadership On Manager Job Satisfaction, Commitment, Behavioral Outcomes, and ﬁrm Performance, International Journal of Hospitality Management 30, 1020–1026
33. Lambert V.A. Nugent K.E. (1999). Leadership Style For Facilitating The Integration Of Culturally Appropriate Health Care, Semin Nurse Manage, 7(4): 172-178.
34. Leveck M. L and Jones C. B. (1996). The nursing practice environment staff retention and quality of care. Research in Nursing and Health, 19(4): 33-43.
35. Majidi, AS. (1380). Job Satisfaction and Performance. Social Sciences Journal. Law enforcement, 8: 20-32.
36.Madhavan, S. M. (2001). The J S Level of Chinise And Indianad Born Engineering Faculty At A Research University Disertation. Morgantown West Wirginia.
37. Maskell, B. (2001). The age of agile manufacturing, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 6(1): 5-11.
38. Muchinsky, P.M. (1977). Employee Absenteeism: A Review of the Literature. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 10: 316-340.
39. Morhed, J. Griffin, R. (1392). Organizational Behavior (Translated by Seyyed Mehdi Alvani and Gholamreza Memarzadeh), Tehran: Pearl, Twentieth Edition.
40. Netherlands, S. (2004). Management Priorities and Management Ethics. Journal of Business Ethics, 4: 66.
41. Peterlok, R. Westwood, J. Carawford, D. (2005). Perceptions of Organizational Subculture and their Significance for Organizational Commitment, Applied Psychology: An International Review, 54(4): 490-514.
42. Pillai, R. Williams, E. A. (2004). Transformational Leadership Self–Efficacy, Group Cohesiveness, Commitment, and Performance, Journal of Organizational Change Management, 17(2): 144-159.
43. Spector, P.E. (2000). Development of the Work Locus of Control Scale, Journal of Organizational Psychology.
44. Spector, P.E. (1982). Behavior in Organizations as A Function of Employ’s Locus of Control. Psychological Bulletin, 91: 482-497.
45. Soleimani, M. (1370). Job satisfaction of librarians and their impact on the quality of library services, information and librarianship. Academic Library and Information Research (Former Librarianship), 35: 10-15.
46. Sohrabi, R. (1388). An Operational Model for the Assessment and Measurement of Agility in the Supply Chain of the National Oil Company: A Study of the National Oil Company of the South. Ph.D. in Industrial Management at Allameh Tabatabaei University.
47. Sadeghi, AS. Fathi, B. (1381). Investigating the relationship between organizational climate and teachers' job satisfaction in Masal city in Guilan province. Humanities and Social Sciences Research, 2: 45-47.