1. Ali, A. (2017). Cultural intelligence and leadership style in the education sector. International Journal of Educational Management, 31(6): 718-735.
2. Ang, S., et al. (2007). Cultural intelligence: Its measurement and effects on cultural judgment and decision making, cultural adaptation and task performance. Management and organization review, 3(3): 335-371.
3. Dilek, G.Y. and C.-S. Rachel (2014). Metacognition, cultural psychological capital and motivational cultural intelligence. Cross Cultural Management: An International Journal, 21(4): 386-399.
4. Madhooshi, M. and M. Asgharnejad (1388). Aseessing intellectual capital and its relationship with financial returns in companies. Accounting and Auditing Reviews, 57(1): 101-117.
5. Lee, J.Y., M. Swink, and T. Pandejpong (2011). The roles of worker expertise, information sharing quality, and psychological safety in manufacturing process innovation: An intellectual capital perspective. Production and Operations Management, 20(4): 556-570.
6. Ng, K.-Y., et al. (2012). Cultural intelligence: A review, reflections, and recommendations for future research. Conducting multinational research: Applying organizational psychology in the workplace: 29-58.
7. Sternberg, R.J. (1985). Beyond IQ: A triarchic theory of human intelligence: CUP Archive.
8. Thomas, D.C., et al. (2008). Cultural intelligence: Domain and assessment. International Journal of Cross Cultural Management, 8(2): 123-143.
9. Earley, P.C., S. Ang, and J.-S (2006). Tan, CQ:Developing culturalintelligence at work: Stanford University Press.
10. L., B.L., et al. (2015). Global managers: An analysis of the impact of cultural intelligence on job satisfaction and performance. International Journal of Emerging Markets, 10(4): 781-800.
11. Murnieks, C., P.C. Earley, and E. Mosakowski, Cultural Intelligence and the Global Mindset, in The Global Mindset: 75-103.
12. Earley, P.C. and S. Ang (2003). Cultural intelligence: Individual interactions across cultures: Stanford University Press.
13. Triandis, H.C. (2006). Cultural intelligence in organizations. Group & Organization Management, 31(1): 20-26.
14. Moran, R.T., P.R. Harris, and S.V. Moran (2011). Managing cultural differences: global leadership strategies for cross-cultural business success. Routledge.
15. Earley, P.C. and R.S. Peterson (2004). The elusive cultural chameleon: Cultural intelligence as a new approach to intercultural training for the global manager. Academy of Management Learning & Education, 3(1): 100-115.
16. Reckwitz, A. (2002). Toward a theory of social practices: a development in culturalist theorizing. European journal of social theory, 5(2): 243-263.
17. Thomas, D. and K. Inkson (2004). Cultivating your cultural intelligence. Security Management, 48(8): 30-33.
18. Ang, S. and A.C. Inkpen (2008). Cultural intelligence and offshore outsourcing success: A framework of firm‐level intercultural capability. Decision Sciences, 39(3): 337-358.
19. Earley, P.C. (2002). Redefining interactions across cultures and organizations: Moving forward with cultural intelligence. Research in organizational behavior, 24: 271-299.
20. S., C.K., D. Ibrahim, and P.C. L. (2016). Does cultural intelligence matter?: Effects of principal and teacher cultural intelligence on Latino studentachievement. Journal for Multicultural Education, 10(4): 465-488.
21. Van Dyne, L., K.-Y. Ng, and S. Ang (2007). Developing global leaders: The role of international experience and cultural intelligence, in Advances in Global Leadership. 225-250.
22. Brislin, R., R. Worthley, and B. Macnab (2006). Cultural intelligence: Understanding behaviors that serve people’s goals. Group & Organization Management, 31(1): 40-55.
23. Creswell, J.W. and V.L.P. Clark (2007). Designing and conducting mixed methodsresearch.
24. Morgan, D.L. (1998). Practical strategies for combining qualitative and quantitative methods: Applications to health research. Qualitative health research, 8(3): 362-376.
25. Tashakkori, A. and C. Teddlie (1998). Mixed methodology: Combining qualitative and quantitative approaches. 46.
26. Walsh, D. and S. Downe (2005). Meta‐synthesis method for qualitative research: a literature review. Journal of advanced nursing, 50(2): 204-211.
27. Boker, A. and R. Putsema (2011). Cultural intelligence and global leadership. Strategic studies, 2(2): 93-110.
28. Gooderham, P.N. (2007). Enhancing knowledge transfer in multinational corporations: a dynamic capabilities driven model. Knowledge management research & practice, 5(1): 34-43.
29. Huff, S., L. Ligouri, and A. Gutchess (2015). Cultural influences on social and self-relevant memory, in Neuroscience in Intercultural Contexts. Springer: 215-241.
30. Imai, L. and M.J. Gelfand (2010). The culturally intelligent negotiator: The impactof cultural intelligence (CQ) on negotiation sequences and outcomes. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 112(2): 83-98.
31. Fard, H.N., et al. (2015). Influence of cultural intelligence on problem solving procedure by Kermanshah secondary school teachers in the academic.
32. Thomas, D.C., et al. (2015). Cultural intelligence:A theory-based, short form measure. Journal of International Business Studies, 46(9): 1099-1118.
33. Templer, K.J., C. Tay, and N.A (2006). Chandrasekar, Motivational cultural intelligence, realistic job preview, realistic living conditions preview, and cross-cultural adjustment. Group & Organization Management, 31(1): 154-173.
34. MacNab, B.R. and R. Worthley (2012). Individual characteristics aspredictors of cultural intelligence development: The relevance of self-efficacy. International Journal of Intercultural Relations, 36(1): 62-71.
35. Sun, P., S.-H. Chen, and C.-Q. Zhang (2012). Assessment of failure rate for substation equipment life cycle based on Marquardt parameter estimation method. Power System Protection and Control, 40(1): 85-90.
36. Kuo, Y.-F. and P.-C. Chen (2008). Constructing performance appraisal indicators for mobility of the service industries using Fuzzy Delphi Method. Expert Systems with Applications, 35(4): 1930-1939.