1. Ahn, H. (2001). Applying the balanced scorecard concept: An experience report, Long Range Planning: 441-461.
2. Annual Report of the World Tourism Organization (2011).
3. Banker, R., A. Charnes, and W. Cooper (1984). Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis, Management Science, 30(9): 1078.
4. Barros, C. P. (2004). A stochastic cost frontier in the Portuguese hotel industry. Tourism Economics.
5. Barros, C. P., & Mascarenhas, M. J. (2005). Technical and allocative efficiency in a chain of small hotels. International Journal of Hospitality Management.,24(3): 415-436.
6. Barros, C.P., Dieke, P.U.C., (2008). Technical efficiency of African hotels. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 27(3): 438-447.
7. Chao-Tung & Chia-yon, (2009). An Empirical Study on Operation Efficiency for Metropolitan International Hotels in Taiwan. Journal of American Academy of Business, 15(1): 254-263.
8. Chen, C.F., (2007). Applying the stochastic frontier approach to measure hotel managerial efficiency in Taiwan. Tourism Management, 28: 696-702.
9. Chiang, W., H. Tsai, and L. Wang (2004). A DEA Evaluation of Taipei Hotels. Annals of Tourism Research, 31(3): 712-715.
10. Clancy, M. (1999). Tourism and Development: Evidence form Mexico. Annals of Tourism Research: 125.
11. Denton, G. A. and White, B. (2000). Implementing a balanced-scorecard approach to managing hotel operations, Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly: 97-104.
12. Kaplan, R.S. and Norton, D.P. (1996). The balanced scorecard Translating Strategy into action. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School press: 75-85.
13. Lovelock, C. H. (1983). Classifying services to gain strategic marketing insights. Journal of Marketing, 47(3): 9-20.
14. Lu, W.M., (2006). Benchmarking with financial information for international tourist hotel industry in Taiwan. Doctoral dissertation, Nation Chiao Tung University, Hsin Chu, Taiwan.
15. Morey, R., and D. Dittman (1995). Evaluating a Hotel GM’s Performance: A Case Study in Benchmarking. Cornell Hotel Restaurant and Administration Quarterly.
16. Peypoch, N. (2007). On measuring tourism productivity. Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research, 12(3): 237-244.
17. Phung, Ha Minh, (2005). Evaluating the Balanced Scorecard with Data Envelopment Analysis to Measure the Management Efficiency of Hotels in Taiwan & Vietnam, Master Thesis in National Cheng Kung University: 34.
18. Sun, S., & Lu, W.-M. (2005). Evaluating the performance of the Taiwan hotelindustry using a weight slacks-based measure. Asia Pacific Journal of Operational Research, 22(4): 478.
19. Tavalaei, S. (2007). A review of the tourism industry, Tehran, Tarbiat Moalem University Press: 25.
20. Wang, H.H., (2006). The research on the managerial performance in the International tourist hotel industry-linking balanced scorecard and data envelopment analysis. Master dissertation, National Kaohsiung Hospitality College, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.