عنوان مقاله [English]
Nowadays, the main concern of most organizations is the formulation and implementation of the strategies that ensure their success and their survival in a varying and complex environmental condition, on the other hand, many strategies fail in implementing phase in spite of the strategy formulation and they don’t gain their goals because of the gap between the strategic layer and the operations layer in the organization. Consequently the managers in the organization want to achieve a comprehensive, reliable and flexible method so that they can evaluate their organizations, determine strategies and with the aware of the strategies implementation acquire the exact information about the weaknesses and strengths and their needs and position. There are several methods to reach this goal and one of them is XPP close-loop system that by making a relationship between strategic plan and operational plan for all stakeholders of the organization, allow the organizations to successfully implement their distinctive strategies. The present study uses this tool to operationalize strategies of research department of Vali-Asr University of Rafsanjan.
1. Akbarian, M. & Najafi, S. I. (2015). Mapping the BSC strategy using Dymtl. Journal of Industrial Management Studies, 12(34), 154-133.
2. Alam Tabriz, A., Mohammadi, A. S. & Pishvaie, M. S. (2014). Assessing the sustainability of the mining industry with balanced scorecard approach-hierarchical analysis (BSC-AHP). The Quarterly of Industrial Studies, 11, 21-28.
3. Ali Purpyjany, A. & Akbari, M. (2007). Assessing the alignment of IT strategy and business strategy of the organization. The Quarterly of Business Research, 41, 151-180.
4. Alvani, S. M. (2007). Public management. Tehran. Ney publication.
5. Amini, M. T. & khabaz Bavil, S. (2010). Strategy formulation to the operations through a comprehensive framework strategy of a case study: Tabriz Sahand Car Company. Journal of Business Management, 1, 17-32.
6. Foroozandeh dehkordi, L., Ali Ahmadi, A. & Sarlak, M. A. (2015). Development of a conceptual model to align individual and organizational goals with an emphasis on value approach. Journal of tomorrow Management, 13(41).
7. Ghafarian, V. & Kayani, G. H. (2006). Strategic thinking, Tehran, Fra, first published.
8. Haghighi kafash, M. & Sadeghi, F. (2009). Evaluation of the performance of co-operation with the Tehran Metro Balanced Scorecard. Studies of improvement and change management, 58, 107-126.
9. Heinz, A. (2001). Applying the balanced scorecard concept: an experience report. Long Range Planning, 34(4), 441-461.
10. Iran zade, S., & Barghi, A. (2010). Evaluate the performance of the organization with the Balanced Scorecard method. Journal of Industrial Management, Islamic Azad University of Sanandaj, 4(8), 68-86.
11. Kádárová, J., Mihalčová, B., Kádár, G. & Vida, M. (2015). Strategy Map for the Crisis Communication. Procedia Economics and Finance, 23, 1119-1124.
12. Kaplan, R. & Norton, D. (2001). If you have trouble with your strategy, you will draw it, translated by Hussein husseiniyan. The journal of management selection, 3, 85-92.
13. Kaplan, R. & Norton, D. (2006). Strategy map change intangible assets to tangible consequences translated by Hossein Akbari, Masoud Soltani an Amir Malaki. Tehran, Asia.
14. Kaplan, R. & Norton, D. (2008). The strategic alignment creating synergies with Balanced Scorecard. Translated by Babak Zende Del. Tehran, Asia Publishing.
15. Kaplan, R. & Norton, D. (2011). The result of effort. Translated by M. chelyngarha, Negar Danesh press.
16. Kaplan, Robert S. & Norton, David, P. (2000). Having trouble with your strategy? Then map it. Focus Your Organization on Strategy—with the Balanced Scorecard, 61.
17. Kaplan, Robert S. & Norton, David, P. (2001a). The strategy-focused organization: How balanced scorecard companies thrive in the new business environment: Harvard Business Press.
18. Keshavarz, L. (2010). Modeling of strategy performance in National Olympic Committee by BSC approach. Phd thesis, Faculty of Physical Education, Tehran University.
19. Mahmoudi Meymand, M. (2012). Evaluation of the Effect of Operational Planning Implementation on the Implementation of Production Plan and Cost Reduction. Journal of Researches on the organizational Resource Management, 2(5), 113-135.
20. Mankins, Michael C. & Steele, R. (2005). Turning great strategy into great performance. Harvard Business Review, 2607.
21. Mehrmanesh, H., Saieedi, N., Lesani, P. & Bayranmy Latran, E. (2012). M strategy formulation and prioritize strategies of Behnush company by comparing the phase approach and. QSPM, the Quarterly of modern marketing research, 2(3), 136-153.
22. Mohaghar, A., mehregan, M. R. & Rahmati, S. A. (2013). Using the combination technique of BSC model and ANP the best ERP software packages in the oil industry. IT management. 44(10), 117-138.
23. Mohammad Nejad, F. & Nasrollah Zadeh, H. (2008). Achievement of Balanced Scorecard. Tadbir Monthly, Eighteenth, 201, 38-43.
24. Mohseni Sharif, M., & Moradzadeh Fard, M. (2008). Balanced Scorecard a powerful tool to implement the strategy. Journal of Accountant, 22(3).
25. Nasirzadeh, A., Goudarzi, M. & Farahani, A. (2014). Tthe model design and implementation strategy Wrestling Federation Islamic Republic of Iran with a view to BSC. The Quarterly of Applied Research in Sport Management, 2(10), 11-25.
26. Nejad Sajadi, A., Hamidi, M., Sajadi, N., & Goudarzi, M. (2012). Formulating of strategy performance pattern and planning strategy map of exercise organization in Tehran Municipality using the Balanced Scorecard technique. The quarterly of physiology and Management in exercise, 3(8).
27. Radomska, J. (2015). Interrelation between strategy maps and other implementation tools and action. 4th International Conference on Leadership, Technology, Innovation and Business Management.
28. Rahim niya, F., Ghare baghi, N. & Behpour, E. (2012). The Presentation of a conceptual model to examine the organizational barriers to implementing strategy and organizational health within the context of organization culture. Fourth Conference on Urban Planning and Management. Holy Mashhad. 1-14.
29. Ramezani, A., Shahsavaripour, N. & Hadavinejad, M. (2015). Providing the strategy map and Balanced Scorecard for the research department of Vali-asr University of Rafsanjan (VRU). Thesis Master of Management, Vali-Asr University.
30. Sanaei, A. (2014). The implementation of the strategic map in the municipalities, a Case Study: The Municipality of Tabriz in one district). The first technical congress in city and town councils Management.
31. Soleimani, F., Abbaspoor, A., & Rahimiyan, H. (2012). The relationship between organizational culture and effectiveness of the Balanced Scorecard. The Quarterly of Leadership and Educational Administration, Islamic Azad University of Garmsar, 5(1), 63-75.
32. Thomas, H. (2007). Commentary Business school strategy and the metrics for success. Journal of Management Development, 26(1), 33-42.
33. Urrutia, I. & Eriksen S. D. (2005). Application of the Balanced Scorecard in Spanish private health-care management. Measuring Business Excellence. 9(4). 16-26.
34. Valmuhamadi, C. H. & Firozeh, N. (2010). A Case Study of Evaluating the organization using BSC technique. The Quarterly of Management, 17(18), 72-78.
35. Zabihi Jamkhaneh, M. & Afzaliyan, M. (2015). Examining the Strategic issues and drawing the strategy map of office counter government services. In Proceedings of the Third Conference of modern management science (1-17).