عنوان مقاله [English]
Today, intense competition between manufacturers, increasing innovation and reducing the life span of products has led to the design, production and marketing of products for a variety of purposes, and the types of risks involved in large-scale design for supply chains. The purpose of this research is to design a strategic supply chain risk management system with a systematic approach to risk assessment and control in the auto industry. For this purpose, with the exploratory blend approach, a survey methodology has been used by experts to design the system from a forward-looking method and then to test it in the automotive industry. Six stages and the main dimensions for designing the strategic risk management system of the supply chain in the automotive industry were identified and approved by the experts: creation of a platform, establishment of the process and status of the objectives of the risk management system, identification of supply chain risks, risk analysis and measurement Supply chain, determination of supply chain risk management strategies, determination of information and education procedures in supply chain risk management system and improvement of supply chain continuity and risk management system.
1. Azar, A., Rabie, M. (2012). Stochastic-Fuzzy Multi-Objective Math Model. Journal of Management Research Quarterly in Iran, 15, 51-76.
2. Abrams, C., Von Känel, J., Müller, S., Pfitzmann, B., and Ruschka- Taylor, S. (2014) .Optimized Supply Chain risk management. IBM Systems Journal, 46(2), 219-234.
3. Alviunessen, A., &Jankensgård, H. (2015). Supply Chain Risk Budgeting: Bringing Risk Management In to the Financial Planning Process. Journal of Applied Finance, 19(2), 178-190.
4. Autry, C.W., and L.M. Bobbitt. (2008). Supply chain security orientation: Conceptual development and a proposed framework. International Journal of Logistics Management, 19(1), 42-64.
5. Babu, M. Suresh, Babu, A. Mahesh, Sekhar, M. Chandra. (2013). Supply Chain Risk Management Integrated framework for Cloud Computing. International Journal of Advanced Networking & Applications, 5(3), 1930-1939.
6. Bandas, T., Hall, E. (2014) .A decade of metasynthesis research in health sciences: A meta- method study. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Wel- being, 2, 100-101.
7. Blos, Mauricio, Quaddus, Mohammed, Wee, H.M., Watanabe, Kenji (2013). supply chain risk management (SCRNM): a case study on the automotive and electronic industries in Brazil. An International Journal of Supply Chain Management, 14(4), 247-252.
8. Catalano, A. (2013). Patterns of graduate student’s information seeking behavior: a meta-synthesis of the literature. Journal of Documentation, 69(2), 274-243.
9. Chenail, R. (2009) .Bringing Method to the Madness: Sandelowski and Barroso’s Handbook for Synthesizing Qualitative Research. The weekly Qualitative Report, 2(2), 2-8.
10. Chopra, S., and M.S. Sodhi. (2014). Managing risk to avoid supply-chain breakdown. MIT Sloan Management Review, 46(1), 53-61.
11. D'Arcy, S. P. (2001). Supply Chain Risk Management. Journal of Risk Management of Korea, 12(1), 207-228.
11. Demidenko, Elena, McNutt, Patrick. (2010). The ethics of Supply Chain risk management as a key component of corporate governance. International Journal of Social Economics, 37(10), 802-815.
12. Edwards, M., Davies, M., Edwards, A. (2009). What are the external influences on information exchange and shared decision-making in healthcare consultations: A meta-synthesis of the literature. Patient Education and Counseling, 75, 37-52.
13. Garsia- Alvarez, E., Lopez- Sintas, J. (2012). Contingency Table: A Two-way Bridge between Qualitative and Quantitative Methods. Field Methods, 14(3), 270-287.
14. Gordon, L.A., Loeb, M.P., Tseng, C.-Y. (2009). Supply Chain risk management and firm performance: a contingency perspective. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, 28(4), 301-327.
15. Hayati, M., Ataei, M. (2015). Assessing Supply Chain Risks Using Multi-Attribute Decision-Making Techniques. Journal of Industrial Management Studies, 34, 19-40.
16. Hallikas, J., Karvonen, I., Pulkkinen, U., Virolainen, V. M., Tuominen, M. (2004). Risk management processes in supplier networks. International Journal of Production Economics, 1(90), 47-58.
17. Hamidizade, M., Roosta, AS., Lajevardi, and Mohammadian, N. (2014). Competitive Inteligence Loop Contexts in Insurance Industry. International Journal of Engineering Business and Enterprise Applications, 1, 85-89 (in Persian).
18. Hamidizadeh, M., Hosienzadeh, S.M. (2010). Designing an Organizational Axis Competency Model Designed by Iran Khodro Co. Journal of Business Management, 8, 5-30 (in Persian).
19. Hamidizadeh, M., Mohammadi, A., Talaei, H. (2014). Explaining the Competency Model for Supply Chain Strategy. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 16, 30-39 (in Persian).
20. Hsieh H. F. & Shannon S. E. (2015). Three Approaches to Qualitative Content Analysis. Qualitative Health Research, 15(9), 1270-1277.
21. Kleffner, A. E., Lee, R. B., McGannon, B. (2013). The Effect of Corporate Governance on the Use of Supply Chain Risk Management: Evidence from Canada. Risk Management and Insurance Review, 6(1), 43-53.
22. Liebenberg, A. P., & Hoyt, R. E. (2012). The DetSCRMinants of Supply Chain Risk Management: Evidence from the Appointment of Chief Risk Officers. Risk Management and Insurance Review, 6(1), 22-37.
23. Manab, N. A., Kassim, I., & Hussin, M. R. (2010). Supply Chain-Wide Risk Management (EWRM) Practices: Between Corporate Governance Compliance and Value Creation. International Review of Business Research Papers, 6(2), 222-239.
24. Mazaheri, A., & Karbasian, M. (2014). Identification and Prioritization of Supply Chain Risks in Manufacturing Organizations Using Analytical Hierarchy Process. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 34, 28-37.
25. Mirghafori, SH., Morovati, A. (2013). Analysis of Supplier Risks in the Supply Chain with Hybrid Analysis of Gray and VIKOR Fuzzy Analysis. Journal of Industrial Management, 4, 153-187.
26. Nottingham, L. (2012). Integrated risk management. The Canadian Business Review, 23, 20-26.
27. Paterson, B., Dubouloz, C., Chevrier, J., Ashe, B., King, J. & Moldoveanu, M. (2009). Conducting Qualitative Meta synthesis Research: Insights from a Meta synthesis Project. IJQM, 8(3), 13-22.
28. Rogachev, A. (2011). Supply Chain risk management in a pharmaceutical company. Risk Management, 10, 54-76.
29. Sharafati, A. (2012). Identification of Supply Chain Risk from Supplier Area at MAPNA Company, Contrary to the construction of internal power, Tehran, Sharif University of Technology.
30. Sandelowski, M. & Barros, J. (2013). Handbook for Synthesizing Qualitative Research, Springer publishing company Inc.
31. Salari, A., Farsijani, H., Hamidizadeh, M., Dari, B. (2015). Prioritization of Lean Production Factors with the Interpretative Structural Approach Case Study of the Automotive Industry Supply Chain. Journal of Management research in Iran, 18, 127-148 (in Persian).
32. Sherwood, G. (2010). Meta-synthesis of qualitative analyses of caring: defining a therapeutic model of nursing. Advanced Practice Nursing Quarterly, 3(1), 32-42.
33. Shi, Dailun. (2004). A Review of Supply Chain Supply Chain Risk Management. Journal of Systems Science and Systems Engineering, 13(2), 214-219.
34. Soderholm, P. & Karim, R. (2010). An Supply Chain risk management framework for evaluation of eMaintenance. Int Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, 1(3), 219-228.
35. Walsh, D., & Downe, S. (2015). Meta-synthesis method for qualitative research: a literature review. Methodological Issues in Nursing Research, 50(2), 211-224.
36. Wu, D. D. & Olson, D. L. (2009). Supply Chain risk management: small business scor- ecard analysis. Production Planning & Control, 20(4), 362-369.
37. Wu, T., Blackhurst, J., Chidambaram, V. (2006). A model for inbound supply risk analysis. Computers in Industry, 57, 350-365.
38. Yazid, A. S., Hussin, M. R. & Razali, A. R. (2011). An Empirical Study of Risk Management Best Practices in Public Limited Companies in Malaysia. The Journal of Risk Management and Insurance, 13, 22-25.
39. Yazid, A. S., Hussin, M. R. & Razali, A. R. (2011). A Cross-Sectional Study on Foreign Exchange Risk Management by Malaysian Manufacturers, International Business Management Journal, 28-32. Business Management Dynamics, 1(5), 16-18.
40. Yusuwan, N., Adnan, H., & Omar, A. (2008). Client's Perspective of Risk Management Practice in Malaysian Construction Industry. Journal of Politics and Law, 1(3), 120-121.