1. Al Zaabi, S., Al Dhaheri, N. & Diabat, A. (2013). Analysis of interaction between the barriers for the implementation of sustainable supply chain management. Int J Adv Manuf Technol, 68(1-4), 895-905.
2. Ageron, B., Gunasekaran, A. & Spalanzani, A. (2012). Sustainable supply management: An empirical study. International Journal of Production Economics, 140(1), 168-182.
3. Azadeh, A. Mohammad Fam, I. & Azamzadeh, M. (2009). Integrated HSEE Management Systems for Industry: A Case Study In Gas Refinery. Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers, (32)2, 235-241 (In Persian).
4. Azapagic, A. (2003). Systems approach to corporate sustainability: a general management framework. Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 81(5), 303-316.
5. Albuquerque, Paulo. Bronnenberg, Bart J. Corbett, Charles J. (2007). A Spatiotemporal Analysis of the Global Diffusion of ISO9000 and ISO14000 Certification. MANAGEMENT SCIENCE, (53)3, 451-46
6. Boukherroub, T., Ruiz, A., Guinet, A. & Fondrevelle, J. (2014). An integratedapproach for sustainable supply chain planning. Computers & Operations Research, 54, 180-194.
7. Bench, S. & Day, T. (2010). The user experience of critical care discharge: A metasynthesis of qualitative research. International journal of nursing studies, 47(4), 487-499.
8. Carter, C. R. & Rogers, D. S. (2008). A framework of sustainable supply chain management: moving toward new theory. International journal of physic aldistribution & logistics management, 38(5), 360-387.
9. Carbone, V., Moatti, V. & Wood, C. H. (2012). Diffusion of Sustainable Supply Chain Management: Toward a Conceptual Framework. In Supply Chain Forum: an International Journal, 13(4), 26-39, KEDGE Business School
10. Diabat, A. & Govindan, K. (2011). An analysis of the drivers affecting the implementation of green supply chain management. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 55(6), 659-667.
12. Ghasemi, A. R. (2013). Presenting H3SE Performance Excellence Model in Petrochemical Industry, PhD thesis, Faculty of Management University of Tehran (In Persian).
13. Ghasemi, A, Asgharizadeh, E. & Jafarzadeh, M. (2015). Sustainable excellence in high risk industries. Publications: National Petrochemical Company of Iran (In Persian).
14. Gabzdylova, B., Raffensperger, J. F. & Castka, P. (2009). Sustainability in the New Zealand wine industry: drivers, stakeholders and practices. Journal of Cleaner Production, 17(11), 992-998.
15. Grossmann, I. E. (2004). Challenges in the new millennium: product discovery and design, enterprise and supply chain optimization, global life cycle assessment. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 29(1), 29-39.
16. Ghadami, S. & Amrai, A. (2010). Water pollution from oil reservoirs and use of biotechnology to reduce environmental damage, waste management and waste management conference in oil and energy industries (In Persian).
17. Gervasio, H. & Simoes da Silva, L. (2012). A probabilistic decision-making approach for the sustainable assessment of infrastructures. Journal of Expert Systems with Applications, 39, 7121-7131.
18. Ghadimi, P., Azadni, A. H., Yusof, N. M. & Zameri Mat Saman, M., (2012). A weighted fuzzy approach for product sustainability assessment: a case study in automotive industry. Journal of Cleaner Production, 33, 10-21 (In Persian).
19. Harms, D., Hansen, E. G. & Schaltegger, S. (2013). Strategies in sustainable supply chain management: an empirical investigation of large German companies. Corporate social responsibility and environmental management, 20(4), 205-218.
20. Howarth, G. & Hadfield, M. (2015). A sustainable product design model. Journal of Materials and Design, 27, 1128-1133.
21. Hutchins, M. J. & Sutherland, J. W. (2008). An exploration of measures of social sustainability and their application to supply chain decisions. Journal of Cleaner Production, 16(15), 1688-1698.
22. Joung, C. B. A., Carrell, J., A. B., Sarkar P. & Feng, S. C. (2012). Categorization of indicators for sustainable manufacturing. Journal of Ecological Indicators, 24, 148-157.
23 Krajnc, D. & Glavic, P. (2003). Indicators of sustainable production. Journal of Clean Techn Environ Policy, 5, 279-288.
24. Morana, J. & Gonzalez-Feliu, J. (2014). A sustainable urban logistics dashboardfrom the perspective of a group of logistics managers. In First International Conference on Green Supply Chain-GSC 2014, 10-p.
25. Masoumik, S. M., Abdul-Rashid, S. H., Olugu, E. U. & Raja Ghazilla, R. A. (2014). Sustainable supply chain design: A configurational approach. The Scientific World Journal.
26. Morali, O. & Searcy, C. (2013). A review of sustainable supply chain management practices in Canada. Journal of business ethics, 117(3), 635-658.
27. Mokhtari, M. (2012). Evaluation of Urban Land Use in the Framework of Sustainable Development in Kazeroun, Mazandaran University, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (In Persian).
28. Nikkah, Sh. (2014). Environmental risks in the oil and gas industry. Journal Health and Safety Executive, 2 (In Persian).
29. Pattnaik, M., Suvadarshini, A., Jena, S., Jena, S., Mishra, C., Kujur, R., ... &Swain, P. K. (2015). Sustainable Supply Chain Management in Reliance Fresh: ACase Analysis on Green Vegetables and Fruits. In International Conference on Technology and Business Management March, 23, 25).
30. Pope, J., Annandale, D. & Morrison A. (2004). Conceptualizing sustainability assessment. Journal of Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 24, 595-616.
31. Paterson, B. L. & Canam, C. (2001). Meta-study of qualitative health research: A practical guide to meta-analysis and meta-synthesis (Vol. 3). Sage.
32. Redha, M., Elhuni, M., Munir Ahmad (2017). Key performance indicators for sustainable production evaluation in oil and gas sector. 27th international conference on flexible automation, 27-30.
33. Rowland-Jones, Rhys. Pryde, Meinwen. Malcolm Crasser. (2005). Environmental and Social Impact Considerations for Sustainable Project Life Cycle Management in the Process Industry Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal, 16(3), 211-219.
34. Sba. (2007). Cleaner Production Excellence Model - Sustainable Business, Retrieved from http://www.sba-int.ch/spec/sba/download/.../CPExcellenceModel.pdf.
35. Savitz, A. W. & Weber, K. (2006). The triple bottom line. San Francisco, Jossey-Boss.
36. Steurer, R., Langer, M. E., Konrad, A. & Martinuzzi, A. (2005). Corporations, stakeholders and sustainable development I: A theoretical exploration of business–society relations. Journal of Business Ethics, 61(3), 263-281.
37. SzeKely, F. & Knirsch, M., (2005). Journal of Responsible leadership and corporate social responsibility: metrics for sustainable performance. European Management Journal, 23, 628-647.
38. Sandelowski, M. & Barroso, J. (2007). Handbook for synthesizing qualitative research. Springer Publishing Company.
39. Tay, M. Y., Rahman, A. A., Aziz, Y. A. & Sidek, S. (2015). A Review onDrivers and Barriers towards Sustainable Supply Chain Practices. Environmental Management, 38, 40.
40. Tseng, M. L. (2013). Modeling sustainable production indicators with linguistic preferences. Journal of Cleaner Production, 40, 46-56.
41. Tseng, M., Divinagracia, L. & Divinagracia, R. (2009). Evaluating firm’s sustainable production indicators in uncertainty. Journal of Computers & Industrial Engineering, 57, 1393-1403.
42. Varsei, M., Soosay, C., Fahimnia, B. & Sarkis, J. (2014). Framing sustainabilityperformance of supply chains with multidimensional indicators. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 19(3), 242-257 (In Persian).
43. Valipour, M., & Safai, A. (2016). Evaluation and prediction of sustainable production by using hybrid approach of multi-grade fuzzy approachand artificial neural network (The case of study: Kaleh dairy company). IQBQ; 20(1), 175-201 (In Persian).
44. Vinodh, S. & Girubha, R. J. (2012). Sustainable concept selection using ELECTRE. Journal of Clean Techn Environ Policy, 14, 651-656.
45. Vinodh, S. & Girubha, R. J. (2012). PROMETHEE based sustainable concept selection. Journal of Applied Mathematical Modelling, 36, 5301-5308.
46. Vinodh, S. & Joy, D. (2012). Structural equation modeling of sustainable manufacturing practices. Journal of Clean Techn Environ Policy, 14.79-84.
47. Vinodh, S. & Prasanna, M. & Manoj, S. (2012). Application of analytical network process for the evaluation of sustainable business practices in an Indian relays manufacturing organization. Journal of Clean Techn Environ Policy, 14, 309-317.
48. Wittstruck, D. K. D. & Teuteberg, F. (2010). Ein Referenzmodell für das Sustainable Supply Chain Management. Zeitschrift für Management, 5(2), 141-164.