عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of this research is to design an integrated model of cultural policymaking indicators of municipalities in the metropolises of the Islamic Republic of Iran.The methodology of the research is combinatory. This research, through Structural Interpretative Analysis (ISM), seeks to design a model based on classification and categorizing variables related to cultural policy in Tehran, Isfahan and Shiraz municipality.Accordingly, the qualitative section is based on the identification of factors related to cultural policy through the examination of theoretical foundations and the analysis of the subject with the participation of 21 expert panel members;And a small part through structuring a structural self-constructed matrix into structural and interpretive modeling. In this section, 15 senior managers of Tehran, Isfahan and Shiraz municipalities participated.According to the results of the research, the most important factors are the explanation of cultural policy, religious identity, revolutionary identity and cultural interactions;These factors are indicators of strengthening the cultural identity of citizens and managing cultural change in the results of the analysis of the subject. Also, the highest level and the least effective factor in explaining cultural policy, urban health factors, ethics and citizenship behavior, quasi-mysticism and constructive laws are indicators of lifestyle improvement and management of cultural change.
1. Azar, A., Tizro A., Moghbel, A. & Anvari A. (2010). Contouring agility moVel of supply chain: Interpretive structural moVeling approach. Management Research in Iran, 14, 1-25.
2. Bache, I. & Taylor, A. (2003). The Politics of policy Resistance Reconstructing Higher Education. Journal of public policy, 23(3).
3. Braun, V. & Clarke, V. (2006). Using Thematic Analysis in Psychology. Qualitative Research in Psychology, 3(2), 77-101.
4. Barbeiry, N. (2009).Why does cultural policy change? Universitat autonoma de bacelona.
5. Bennett, O. (2004). The torn halves of cultural policy research. International journal of cultural policy, 10(2).
6. Ghadery, S. D. & Khalegh Panah, K. (2011). Discourses of the Cultural Policy of the Municipality of Tehran, Tehran Strategic Cultural Management Conference, Tehran, Municipality of Tehran (In Persian).
7. Ghafary, R., Moghimi, S. M. & Poorezat, A. A. (2015). Promising Template for Policy-Making of Islamic Regimes based on the Future. Islamic Management Journal, 24(2), 11-34 (In Persian)
8. Girard, E. (2011). Cultural Development: Experiences and Policies (In Persian).
9. Golen, J. (2011). Politics and Culture, Institute for Prospective Research (In Persian).
10. Gooeigan, J. (2009). Re-Thinking in Cultural Politics, Translator: Fazeli, N., Imam Sadiq university (In Persian).
11. Howlett, M. & Ramesh, M. & Perl, A. (2010). Study Public Policy: Policy Cycles andPolicy Subsystems. Ontario: Oxford University Press.
12. Kefalas, M. (2014). Labor for Love: Rethinking Class and Culture in the Case of Single.
13. Fayyaz, I. (2010). Interaction of Religion, Culture and Communication. Tehran: International Publishing Company (In Persian).
14. Motherhood. In M. D. JACOBS & N. W. HANRAHAN (2017). The Blackwell Companion to the Sociology of Culture. Malden: BlackwellPublishing.
15. Khan Mohammadi, Y. (2007). Government and Cultural Policy from the Point of View of Imam Khomeini, Islamic University, (2) (In Persian).
16. Peykani, M. & Mohammadvand Goloje, N. (2016). Analysis of Womens Cultural Policies. Journal of Women and Cultural, 8(32), 93-109 (In Persian).
17. UNESCO (2003). Practical StraTEGIES FOR Cultural Development (A Collection of Five Office on Cultural Development), Translator: Fazeli, M. Tehran, Nibian Publishing House (In Persian).
18. Salehi Amiri, S. R. & Dolat Abady, A. A. (2008). Fundamentals of Cultural Policies and Planning, Tehran, Eepedienncy Council, Research Institute for Strategic Research (In Persian).
19. Tylor, E. B. (1974). Primitive culture: researches into the development of mythology, philosophy, religion, art, and custom. New York: Gordon Pr.