عنوان مقاله [English]
In recent years, the subject of understanding the values that customers are looking for in the company's proposals, creating value for them and managing them over time has become one of the key elements of the business strategy of market-oriented companies. In this regard, the purpose of the present research in the first phase is to provide an integrated view of the concept of customer value by linking the strategic perspective (customer value from the perspective of the company) and the marketing perspective (customer value from the perspective of the customer). Then, in the second phase, the research goal was to determine the priorities for creating a sustainable value based on the intelligent marketing intelligence system based on the Rough theory set. In this research, based on the study of theoretical foundations, first, based on three groups of studies in the field of marketing, strategy and gaining competitive advantage, we worked out a model for the creation of a stable value based on intelligent marketing information system. Then, based on the participation of ten experts from the field of marketing, the model indexes were developed and the options for implementation of intelligent marketing intelligence system were matched and Rough theory analysis. The results show that the customer expectation index as a component of expressing value based on the marketing perspective is the most important indicator in the developed model. Among the three options is internal resources, intelligent marketing and marketing research as the options of intelligent marketing information system. , Marketing research should be considered as the first priority in order to facilitate the implementation of intelligent intelligence marketing system in order to create sustainable value.
1. Alizadeh, E., & Jong, A. (2017). “analysis of gap between expectations and realism in cunsume: Satisfaction assessment of Tehran gas subscribers. Journal of strategic management studies, 8(31), 19-38 (In Persian).
2. Alem Tabriz, A., Azimi, M., &Najafi, S. E. (2017). “Modeling in improving organizational relationships with customers. Journal of strategic management studies, 8(30), 91 (In Persian).
3. Åkesson, M., Skålén, P., Edvardsson, B., & Stålhammar, A. (2016). "Value proposition test-driving for service innovation: How frontline employees innovate value propositions". Journal of Service Theory and Practice, 263, 338-362.
4. Anderson, J. C., J. A. Narus & W. van Rossum (2006). ‘Customer value propositions in business markets’. Harvard Business Review, 84, 90-99.
5. Bowman, C., & Ambrosini, V. (2000).“Value creation versus value capture: towards a coherent definition of value in strategy”, British Journal of Management, Vol. 11 No. 1, pp. 1-15.
6. Cacciolatti, L., & Lee, S. H. (2015). The Role of Structured Marketing Information in SMEs’ Decision-Making. In: Entrepreneurial Marketing for SMEs. Palgrave Macmillan, London.
7. Chicksand, D. & Rehme, J. (2018)."Total value in business relationships: exploring the link between power and value appropriation". Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 332, 174-182, https://doi.org/10.1108/JBIM-05-2016-0100.
8. Dapiran, G, P., & Kam, H. B. (2017). "Value creation and appropriation in product returns management". The International Journal of Logistics Management, 283, 821-840, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJLM-11-2015-0199.
9. De Oliveira, G. M. Silvia Morales de Queiroz Caleman, Christiano França da Cunha, Morenise Puperi, (2017). "Value appropriation in Brazilian cattle industry". British Food Journal, 1199, 2089-2101, https://doi.org/10.1108/BFJ-10-2016-0478.
10. DeSarbo, W. S., Jedidi, K. & Sinha, I. (2001). “Customer value analysis in a heterogeneous market”. Strategic Management Journal, 229, 845-857.
11. Drucker, P. F., (1997). Management: Tasks, Responsibilities, Practices, London: Pan.
12. Dye, R. A. (2004). ‘Strategy selection and performance measurement choice when profit drivers are uncertain’. Management Science, 50, 1624-1638.
13. Eraj, H. & Ghoochani, F., (2017). “Model for implementing human resource information systems in medium and large companies. Journal of strategic management studies, 8(29), 271-298 (In Persian).
14. Eichentopf, T., Kleinaltenkamp, M., & van Stiphout, J. (2011). “Modelling customer process activities in interactive value creation”. Journal of Service Management 225, 650-663.
15. Ellegaard, C. Medlin, C, J. & Geersbro, J., (2014). "Value appropriation in business exchange – literature review and future research opportunities". Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 293, 185-198, https://doi.org/10.1108/JBIM-03-2012-0039.
16. Fakoorsaghieh, A., Hadadian, S., & Kalidari, Y. (2015). “The Effect of Service Quality on Behavioral Needs with Satisfaction and Perceived Value of Customer. Journal Management System, 713, 183-203 (In Persian).
17. Falasca, M., Zhang, J., Conchar, M., & Li, L., (2017). "The impact of customer knowledge and marketing dynamic capability on innovation performance: an empirical analysis". Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 327, 901-912, https://doi.org/10.1108/JBIM-12-2016-0289.
18. Flores, J., & Parraga, A. Z., (2015). "The impact of choice on co-produced customer value creation and satisfaction". Journal of Consumer Marketing, 321, 15-25, https://doi.org/10.1108/JCM-04-2014-0931.
19. França, A., & Ferreira, J. (2016). "Resources and capabilities through the lens of value (co-) creation: a literature review". International Journal of Innovation Science, 83, 230-253, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJIS-09-2016-023.
20. Hanssens, D. M., D. Thorpe & C. Finkbeiner (2008). ‘Marketing when customer equity matters’. Harvard Business Review, 86, 117-123.
21. Hult, G. T. M., & Ketchen, D. J. (2001). ‘Does market orientation matter?: a test of the relationship between positional advantage and performance’. Strategic Management Journal, 22, 899-906.
22. Ittner, C. & Larcker, D. (2003). ‘Coming up short on nonfinancial performance measurement’. Harvard Business Review, 81, 88-95.
23. Kotler, P. (2017). “Customer Value Management. Journal of Creating Value”. 32, 170-172.
24. Kumar, V., & Reinartz, W. (2016). “Creating Enduring Customer Value”. Journal of Marketing, 806, 36-68.doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1509/jm.15.0414.
25. Lindman, M., Pennanen, K., Rothenstein, J., Scozzi, B., & Vincze, Z. (2016). "The value space: how firms facilitate value creation". Business Process Management Journal, 224, 736-762, https://doi.org/10.1108/BPMJ-09-2015-0126.
26. Moradi, B., Jazani, N., Alem Tabriz, A., & Hadizadeh, A. (2017). “A Strategic Approach to Brand, Focusing on Recommended Value in Iranian Agile Organizations. Journal of strategic management studies, 7(26), 101-125 (In Persian).
27. Memili, E., Fang, H. C., & Welsh, D. H. (2015). "Value creation and value appropriation in innovation process in publicly-traded family firms". Management Decision, 539, 1921-1952, https://doi.org/10.1108/MD-06-2014-0391.
28. Mizik, N., & Jacobson, R. (2003). “Trading off between value creation and value appropriation: the financial implications of shifts in strategic emphasis”. Journal of Marketing, 671, 63-76.
29. Mustak, M., Jaakkola, E., & Halinen, A. (2013). “Customer participation and value creation: a systematic review and research implications”. Managing Service Quality 234, 341-359.
30. Normann, R. (2011). Reframing business: When the map changes the landscape. Chicherster: John Wiley.
31. Parasuraman, A., & Grewal, D. (2000). “Serving customers and consumers effectively in the twenty-first century: a conceptual framework and overview”. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 281, 9-16.
32. Piyathasanan, B., Christine Mathies, C., Patterson, P. G., & Ruyter, K. (2018)."Continued value creation in crowdsourcing from creative process engagement". Journal of Services Marketing, 321, 19-33, https://doi.org/10.1108/JSM-02-2017-0044.
33. Priem, R. L. (2007). ‘A consumer perspective on value creation’. Academy of Management Review, 32, 219-235.
34. Sa´nchez, R., & Iniesta, M. A. (2006). “Consumer perception of value: literature review and a new conceptual framework”. Journal of Consumer Satisfaction, Dissatisfaction and Complaining Behavior, 19, 40-48.
35. Sandberg, E., Pal, R., & Hemilä, J. (2018). "Exploring value creation and appropriation in the reverse clothing supply chain". The International Journal of Logistics Management, 291, 90-109, https://doi.org/10.1108/IJLM-10-2016-0241.
36. Sardo, F., & Serrasqueiro, Z. (2017). "A European empirical study of the relationship between firms’ intellectual capital, financial performance and market value". Journal of Intellectual Capital, 184, 771-788, https://doi.org/10.1108/JIC-10-2016-0105,
37. Sirmon, D. G., Hitt, M. A. & Ireland, R. D. (2007). “Managing firm resources in dynamic environments tocreate value: looking inside the black box”. Academy of Management Review, 321, 273-292.
38. Smith, J. B., & Colgate, M. (2007). ‘Customer value creation: a practical framework’. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 15, 7-23.
39. Štreimikienė, D., Navikaitė, A., & Varanavičius, V. (2016). Company’s value creation via customer satisfaction and environmental sustainability influence. Montenegrin journal of economics, 124, 19-28. DOI: 10.14254/1800-5845/2016.12-4.2.
40. Teece, D. (2007). ‘Explicating dynamic capabilities: the nature and micro-foundations of (sustainable) enterprise performance’. Strategic Management Journal, 28, 1319-1350.
41. Tuominen, M. (2004). “Channel collaboration and firm value proposition”. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management 324, 178-189. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/09590550410528953.
42. Vargo, S. L., & Lusch, R. F. (2008). ‘Evolving to a new dominant logic for marketing’. Journal of Marketing, 68, 1-17.
43. Vera, J. (2015). "Perceived brand quality as a way to superior customer perceived value crossing by moderating effects". Journal of Product & Brand Management, 242, 147-156, https://doi.org/10.1108/JPBM-04-2014-0551.
44. Wang, Y., Lo, H. P., Chi, R., & Yang, Y. (2004). "An integrated framework for customer value and customer-relationship-management performance: a customer-based perspective from China”, Managing Service Quality 14(2/3): 169-182. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/09604520410528590.
45. Woodruff, R. B. (1997). ‘Customer value: the next source for competitive advantage’. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 25, 139-153.
46. Wu, Y. L., & Li, E, Y. (2018). "Marketing mix, customer value, and customer loyalty in social commerce: A stimulus-organism-response perspective". Internet Research, 281, 74-104, https://doi.org/10.1108/IntR-08-2016-0250.
47. Zeithaml, V. A. (1988). ‘Consumer perceptions of price, quality and value: a means–end model and synthesis of evidence’. Journal of Marketing, 52, 2-22.
48. Zhao, S., & Priporas, C. V. (2017). "Information technology and marketing performance within international market-entry alliances: A review and an integrated conceptual framework". International Marketing Review, 341, 5-28, https://doi.org/10.1108/IMR-01-2016-0024.