عنوان مقاله [English]
The foundation of an organization and its transformation into a knowledge organization depend deeply on its various aspects, so that if it is not provided with its basic infrastructure and infrastructure, any attempt at it will fail. Therefore, before any decision is made, the development of science and technology must be taken into account. Alongside that is the issue of organizational capital and the capacity utilization it provides. Accordingly, this study investigates the effect of two variables: "Development and Transformation of Science and Technology" and "Intellectual Capital" on the knowledge base of an organization. The research method is descriptive survey and the sample is 54 experts. In order to gather information and data first, using the library method, the theoretical foundations and background have been studied and the effective components of "development and evolution of science and technology" and "intellectual capital" on the organization's knowledge base have been identified. In the second stage, using the expert method, the identified and other potential components of the survey are surveyed and finally the components are finalized. Factor analysis and structural equation modeling have also been used to design the model and test the hypotheses. According to the research findings, both the impacts of "development and evolution of science and technology" and "organizational capital" and their sub-components on knowledge creation have been confirmed. Finally, suggestions have been made to improve the status quo.
1. Ackoff, R. L. (1994). The democratic corporation, Oxford University Press, London.
2. Akhavan, P., Zahedi, M. R., & Najafi Yarandi, N. (2013). Entrepreneurship from Idea to Practice.
3. Akhavan, P., & Zahedi, M. R. (2013). A study of the impact of intellectual capital and knowledge sharing on organizational innovation of software software companies, Knowledge Management Conference.
4. Akhavan, P., Zahedi, M. R., Dastyari, A., & Abasaltian, A. (2014). The effect of organizational culture and leadership style on knowledge management in selected research organizations; International Journal of Scientific Management and Development, 2(9), 432-440.
5. Akhavan, P., Zahedi, M. R., & Najmi, A. (2010). Knowledge management critical success factors in automotive supply chain, Modiriat Farda, 26(10), 77-100.
6. Akhavan, P., & Hosseini, S. M. (2016). Social capital, knowledge sharing and innovation capability: An empirical study of R&D teams in Iran, Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 28(1), 96–113.
7. Akhavan, P., khodabandeh, M., Rajabion, L., & Zahedi, M.R. (2019). Extracting and prioritizing knowledge risk components by considering the knowledge map: case study of industrial organization, Journal of information and knowledge management system.
8. Akhavan, P., Hosnavi, R., Ramezan, M., & Zahedi M. R. (2014). Examining the business performance model based on the intellectual capital approach in an Iranian industrial town, international journal of current life sciences, 4(11), 404-412.
9. Allahyari Fard, N., & Abbasi, R. (2011). A study of the appropriate model of organizational structure of knowledge-based companies, Quarterly Journal of Parks and Growth Centers, 8(29).
10. Arbab Shirani, B., & Abbasi, M. (2009). Analysis and analysis of university intellectual capital from the perspective of knowledge management, the First International Conference on Iranian Intellectual Capital.
11. Behpour, E., & Qarabaghi, N. (2011). Development and advancement of science and advanced technology: theories and process, Mashhad, Bayan Hedayat Noor Publications.
12. Bierly, P.E., Kessler, E.H., & Chiristensen, E.W. (2000). Organizational learning, knowledge and wisdom, journal of organizational change management, 13(6), 595-618.
13. Chupani, H., Zare Khalili, M., Ghasemi, A., & Gholamzadeh, H. (2012). Investigating the Relationship between Intellectual Capital and Organizational Innovation (Case Study: Development Insurance Company). Innovation and Creativity in the Humanities, 2(1), 28-58.
14. Hosanvi, R., Zahedi, M.R., & Dehghan Deh Jamali, H. (2013). Presenting a framework for extracting visual knowledge in research-based organizations Quarterly Journal of Strategic Knowledge Interdisciplinary Studies, 91(6).
15. Faghihipour, J., Alipour, Sh., Faghihipour, S., & Yegani, H. (2013) A study of the relationship between social capital and intellectual capital of Imam Ali university staff, Military Management Quarterly, 52(13) 126-167.
16. Ghezel, A., Ramadan, M., & Zahedi, M. R. (2013). Presenting a conceptual framework for measuring structural capital in the university, Scientific-Promotional Journal of Technological Growth.
17. Shahlaei, N. (2011). Presenting a suitable model for the formation of learning organizations in the army of the islamic republic of Iran, Military Management, 41(11), 11-42.
18. Shirazi, B., Dadashi, A., & Warsaw, P. (2013). Modeling and simulation of command and control information systems using battle management language, 7th Scientific Conference on Command and Control, Tehran: Imam Hossein University.
19. Miles R.E., & Snow, C.C. (1994). Fit, Failure, and the Hall of Fame: How Companies Succeed or Fail, The free Press, NewYork, NY.
20. Nahapiet, J., & Ghoshal, S. (1998). Social capital, intellectual capital and the organizational advantage, Academy of Management Review, 23(2), 242-266.
21. Nejad Irani, F. (2008). A study of the place of creativity and innovation in the organizational structure of Tabriz X industrial company, Quarterly Journal of Psychology and Educational Sciences, Urmia University, 3(4), 44-66.
22. Nejad Irani, F. (2002). Creativity and innovation management in organizations, First Edition, Peyk Sobhan Publications, Urmia.
23. Piri, M., Zahedi, M.R., Vaziri Goodarzi, E., & Mohammadpanah, M. (2020). Proposing a model for dynamical computing the risk of knowledge domains in the organizational knowledge map, VINE Journal of Information and Knowledge Management Systems, ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/VJIKMS-07-2019-0110
24. Prez- Bustamante, G. (1999). Knowledge management in the agile innovation organizations, Journal of Knowledge Management, 3(1), 6-17.
25. Ramazan, M., & Hosanavi, R. (2012). The intellectual capital of the organization, Tehran: Ati Negar.
26. Rothwell, W., Prescott, R., & Taylor, M. (1998). Strategic human resource leader: how to prepare your organization for the six key trends shaping the future. Palo Alto, CA: Davies-Black.
27. Robert, K., Jaap P., & Nada, Z. (2009). HR practices, interpersonal relations, and intrafirm knowledge transfer in knowledge-intensive firms: a social network perspective, Human Resource Management, 48(4), 615–639.
28. Van de Ven, A.H. (1986). Central problems in the management of innovation, Management Science, 32(5), 590-607.
29. Youndt, M. A., Subramaniam, M., & Snell, S. A. (2004). Intellectual capital profiles: An examination of investments and returns, Journal of Management Studies, 41, 335-362.
30. Zahedi, M.R., Ramezan, M., & Hajighasemi, R. (2019). Prioritizing the components of intellectual capital intechnology-based organizations using the FGAHP method, International Academic Journal of Organizational Behavior anHuman Resource Management, 6(1), 1-23
31. Zahedi, M.R., & Papoli, Sh. (2018). Studying the relationship between the knowledge management processes and intellectual capital in a knowledge-based research center International Journal of Research in Business Studies and Management, 5(12), 1-19.
32. Zahedi, M.R. (2019). Designing the human capital model in Iranian industrial organizations based on the grounded theory, International Academic Journal of Humanities 6(1), 1-16
33. Zahedi, M,R., Hosnavi, R., & Kangogar, A. (2016). Linking intellectual capital and intellectual property to company performance,Management Science Letters, 6, 753–758.
35. Zahedi, M.R., Akhavan, P., & Mehrabi, M. (2013). A study of the effect of knowledge management on empowering human capital participating in sacred defense, Conference of Veterans of Sacred Defense.
36. Zahedi, M.R., Dehghani, M., & Karimi, M. H. (1398). Investigating, identifying and prioritizing the dimensions and components of intellectual capital in technology-oriented organizations. Innovation Management in Defense Organizations, 2(1), 61-86. doi: 10.22034 / qjimdo.2019.88895
37. Zahedi, M.R., & Naqdi Khanchah, Sh. (2016). Knowledge management is a window into success in project-based organizations, 4th International Conference on new horizons in Humanities and Management, Tehran, New Horizons Association of Science and Technology, https: //www.civilica.com/Paper-DHCONF04-DHCONF04_084.html
38. Zahedi, M.R., & Naqdi Khanchah, Sh. (2018). Research on the current situation of knowledge management in Iran's automotive industry and comparison with its favorable situation, International Conference on Interdisciplinary Studies in Management and Engineering, Tehran-University of Tehran, Management Research Institute Modbar, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICOCS02-ICOCS02_256.html
39. Zahedi, M.R. (2018). Review and identification, support of knowledge creation in knowledge-based organizations, International Conference on Security, Sustainable Development and Development of Border, Territorial and Metropolis Areas, Strategies and Challenges with a Focus on Inactive Defense and Management Crisis, Tehran, Imam Ali (AS) Military University, https://www.civilica.com/Paper-ICSP01-ICSP01_162.html
40. Zahedi, M.R., & Naqdi Khanchah, Sh. (2019). Assessing the impact of organizational social capital on organizational innovation (Case Study: Iran Khodro Industrial Group), Technology Development Quarterly, 37.