1. Atory, H. (2007). Tadbir Urus Korporat. Kuala Lumpur: Utusan Publication.
2. Beagininia, A.A., Safari, Q., Morshedizadeh, A.S. & Pooladi Ridge, I.A. (2012). Identifying & prioritizing good governance indicators, Quarterly Journal of Government Perspectives, 12 (1): 65-86.
3. Charan, P., Shankar, R., & Baisya, R.K. (2008) Analysis of interactions among the variables of supply chain, performance measurement system implementation. Business Process Management Journal, 14(4):512-529.
4. Doornbos, B. (2004). How well do measurements of an environment for development stand up, A paper prepare for the technical group of General, 24, 8-9.
6. Gholipour, R.A. (2004). The role of government in good governance, Doctoral thesis, School of management & accounting, Allameh Tabataba'i university.
7. Govindan, K., Palaniappan, M., Zhu, Q., & Kannan, D. (2012). Analysis of third party reverse logistics provider using interpretive structural modeling. International Journal of Production Economics, 140(1), pp.204-211.
8. Hamidizadeh, Mohammad Reza (2018). Soft operational research, Tehran: Adiban Rooz Pub.
9. Holsty, Al. R. (2003) Content analysis in social and human sciences, Second edition Nader Salarzadeh Amiri, Tehran: Allameh Tabataba'i university press.
10 .Huther, J & Shah, A. (2000). Applying a simple measure of good governance to the debate on fiscal decentralization, Available at: www.econ.world bank.org.
11. Kamali, Y. (2009). What is good governance, Tadbir monthly, 206 (1): 20-1.
12. Keping, Y. (2019). Governance & good governance: A new framework for political analysis. Fudan Journal of the Humanities & Social Sciences, 1(1):1–8.
13. Mirzaei Ahranjani, H. & Moghimi, M. (2003). Providing a desirable organizational model for non-governmental organizations using the entrepreneurial approach, Journal of Management Knowledge, 62 (1).
14. Mohammadi Mehr, Gh.R. (2010). Content analysis method (practical research guide), Treasures of Humanities, Scientist, 1(1): 1-240.
15. Mudashiru, A., Bakare, I., & Babatunde, Y. (2014). Good corporate governance & organisational performance: An empirical analysis. International Journal of Humanities & Social Science, 4(7): 170-179.
16. Omenugha, K.A., Uzuegbunam, E.C. & Omenugha, O.N. (2014). Good governance & media ownership in Nigeria: Dilemmatic practices, stoic challenges, Global Media Journal African Edition, 7(2): 92-115.
17. Ruhanen, K., Ramesh, M., & Jayakrishnan, J. (2010). Effect of leadership style on organizational effectiveness. European Journal of Social Sciences, 15(3): 365-370.
18. Ryan, C.M., & Ng, C. (2000). Public sector corporate governance disclosures: An examination of annual reporting practices in Queensland. Australian Journal of Public Administration, 59(2): 11-23.
19. Ryan, C., & Purcell, B. (2004). Corporate governance disclosures by local government authorities. In Parker, L & Meng, L (Eds.) Fourth Asia Pacific Interdisciplinary Research in Accounting Proceedings 2004, 4-6 July 2004, Singapore.
20. Salehi Zadeh, M.S., & Farhi Bozjani, A.S. (2014). Investigating factors affecting empowerment of staff support staff of khatam al-anbia campaign, Journal of Management &Defense Research Faculty, 16.
21. Shirvani, A.S. (2012). Solutions for moving from public administration (NMP) to good governance, Fifth International Management Conference, 1-15.
22. Spiteri, J., & Briguglio, M. (2018). Does good governance foster trust in government? An empirical analysis, in Simon Grima, Pierpaolo Marano (ed.) governance & regulations’ contemporary issues (Contemporary studies in economic & financial analysis, Emerald Publishing Limited, 121 – 137.
23. Zarei, M.H. (2008). Good governance, governance & governance in Iran, Journal of Legal Research, 40 (1): 156-202.