1. Akram,W., Mohsin, B., & Shahid, T. (2015). Impact of organizational justice and structural empowerment on organizational citizenship behavior and employee’s intention to leave: the mediating role of organizational cynicism. Journal of contemporary management. 1(2): 33-55.
2. Abbasi, E., & Rostami, S. (2016). Investigating the relationship between organizational cynicism and organizational trust case study: Golestan province cooperative development bank. First National Conference on Management and World Economy – 2016. (In Persian)
3. Avolio, B., Walumbwa, F., & Weber, T. J. (2009). Leadership: current theories, research, and future directions. Annual Review of Psychology, 60(1), 421-449.
4. Avolio B.J., Gardner W.L. & Walumbwa F.O. (2007). Authentic leadership questionnaire. Available at: http://www.mindgar
den.com, accessed 26 October 2007.
5. Baluchi, H., & Rastgar, A. A. (2015). Structural equation modeling - an interpretation of factors affecting organizational cynicism. Journal of Management of Government Organizations. 3 (11): 65-8 .(In Persian)
6. Boudrias, J. S., & Brodeur, M. (2012). Role of psychological empowerment in the reduction of burnout in Canadian healthcare workers. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 83(25): 34-64.
7.Bushell, P., & Laschinger, H. K. (2013). New graduate nurses' structural empowerment and their experience of co-worker incivility and burnout. A thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree in Master of Science.
8. Chiaburu, D. S., Peng, A. C., Oh, I., Banks, G. C., & Lomeli, L. C. (2013). Antecedents and consequences of employee organizational cynicism: A meta-analysis. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 83, 181-197.
9. Firoozi, E., Saeed Asl, M. Ramzani, Z., & Doshmanziari, E. (2018). Investigating the relationship between genuine leadership and empowerment of personnel in Iran. 11(9): 48-60. (In Persian).
10. Ghanehnia, M., Arshadi, N., Sultanian, N., & Forouhar, M. (2016). The impact of training genuine leadership behaviors on enhancing petrochemical staff performance. Training and development of human resources. 6 (14): 43-66. (In Persian).
11. Ghanbari, S., & Pakizeh, E. (2015). The role of principal leadership in principals' job engagement in Hamadan primary school teachers. New Thoughts in Educational Sciences2 (11): 33-66. (In Persian)
13. Hu, Y., Wu, X., & Zong, Z. (2019). Authentic leadership and proactivebehavior: the role of psychological capital and compassion at work. Original Research Journal. 11(3): 1-15.
14. Jiang, H., Chen. Y. & Peizhen S. J. Y. (2017). The relationship between authoritarian leadership and employees’ deviant workplace behaviors: the mediating effects of psychological contract violation and organizational cynicism. Front Psychol. 8(1): 732-745.
15. Laschinger, H., Wong, C., & Grau, A. (2013). Authentic leadership, empowerment and burnout: a comparison in new graduates and experienced nurses. Journal of Nursing Management. 21(4): 541–552.
16. Laschinger H.K.S., Grau A.L., Finegan J. & Wilk P. (2010). New graduate nurses! experiences of bullying and burnout in hospitals settings. Journal of Advanced Nursing 66 (12), 2732–2742.
17. Laschinger H.K.S., Finegan J. & Wilk P. (2011). Situational and dispositional influences on nurses! Workplace well-being. Nursing Research 60 (2), 124–131.
18. Mete Y.A. (2013). Relationship between organizational cynicism and ethical leadership behavior: A study at higher education"; Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 89, 476 – 483.
19. Nafei ,WA., & Kaifi ,BA. (2013). The impact of organizational cynicism on organizationalcommitment: an applied study on teaching hospitals in egypt. European Journal of Business and Management. 5(12): 131-148.
20. Pandy, J. (2015). Structural & psychological empowerment in rural India. The Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 51(4), 579-593.
21. Read, E., & Laschinger, H. (2017). The influence of authentic leadership and structural empowerment on nurses’ social capital and subsequent mental health and job satisfaction one. Journal of Business management. 11(7): 33-49.
22. Ramos Alejandro, O., & Alés, Y. B. (2010). Empowering employees: structural empowerment as antecedent of job satisfaction in.
23. Schaufeli W.B., Leiter M.P., Maslach C. & Jackson S.E. (1996). The MBI—general survey. In Malachi burnout inventory, 3rd edn. (C. Maslach, S.E. Jackson & M.P. Leitar eds, pp. 19–26. Consulting Psychologists Press, Palo Alto, CA.
24. Walumbwa, F.O., Wang, P., Wang, H. & Schaubroeck, J. (2010). Psychological processes linking authentic leadership to follower behaviors. Leadership Quarterly 21 (5), 901–914.
25. Wong C., Laschinger, H.K.S,. & Cummings, G. (2015). Authentic leadership and nurses! Voice behaviour and perceptions of care quality. Journal of Nursing Management 18, 889.
26. Yazdan Shenas, M. (2016). The role of psychological empowerment and structural empowerment in job burnout. 4th International Conference on Accounting and Management with New Research Approach - 2016. (In Persian).
27. Yazdan Shenas, M. (2016). The role of positive organizational behavior in the relationship between transformational leadership and employee pessimism. Positive Psychology Research Paper. 5(11): 36–59. (In Persian)
28. Yukl, G. (2013). Leadership in organizations (8th ed.). Essex, England: Pearson Education.
29. Zhu, W., Sosik, J. J., Rinbggio, R. E., & Yang, B. (2012). Relationships between transformational and active transactional leadership and followers' organizational identification: The role of psychological empowerment. Journal of Behavioral and Applied Management, 13(3), 186-212.
30. Yang, J. Liu, Y., & Pan, X. (2015).The effect of structural empowerment and organizational commitment on Chinese nurses job satisfaction. Applied Nursing Research. 27(4): 186-199.