عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of the present research is to provide Strategies to improve the quality of work life of employees of public sector. This is a survey study. The population of this research are all employees of the state banks in Tehran in 2015. The research sample include 330 employees who were selected by using Cochran formula and Stratified random sampling method. Data were collected with “Work Quality of Life " Questionnaire who were developed by the researcher. To analyze the hypothesis of confirmatory factor analysis and structural equation modeling linear and mail tool used LISREL. Test results show that structural factors, psychological factors, managerial factors, social factors Economic factors and cultural factors had a significant impact on quality of life and also the sub-components of each of the non-variable expect component of talent and skills in the managerial factors and organizational conflicts in structural factor had a significant impact.
Abedini, S., & Esmaeelzadeh, A. (2009). Investigating the relationship between quality of work life and organizational commitment among tabriz shahid madani hospital staff. Journal of Sociology, 1(2), 117-133. (In Persian)
2. Almalki, M.J., Fitzgerald, G., & Clark, M. (2012). Quality of work life among primary health care nurses in the Jazan region, Saudi Arabia: a cross-sectional study. Human Resources for Health, 10, 1-13.
3. Askari, R.,Rafiei, S., Montazerolfaraj,R., Tafti,A.D., &Torabi, F. (2016). Quality of working life and its association with organizational performance: a model applied for healthcare workers. Biotechnology and Health Sciences. (In Persian)
4. Avey, J.B., Reichard, R.J., Luthans, F., & Mhatre, K.H. (2011). Meta-analysis of the impact of positive psychological capital on employee attitudes, behaviours and performance. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 22(2).
5. Bazaz jazayeri, A., & Pardakhtchi, M. (2008). A model of assessment for quality work life of employees in organizations. Iranian Quarterly Journal of Management Science, 2(5), 123-151. (In Persian)
6. Bhatt, H. C. (2018). Leadership styles and quality of work life in small and medium scale enterprises of kumoun region of uttarakhand. Journal of Strategic Human Resource Management, 7(1), 23.
7. Bowditch, J., & Buono, A. (1982). Quality of work life assessment. boston masssachusetts.
8. Casico,W.F. (1998). Managing human resource: productivity and quality of work life. McGraw-Hill.
9. Çetin, F. (2011). The effects of the organizational psychological capital on the attitudes of commitment and satisfaction: a public sample in Turkey. European Journal of Social Sciences, 21(3).
10. Chib, Sh. (2012). Quality of work life and organizational performance parameters at workplace. SEGi Review, 5(2), 36-47.
11. Claude, J., Zamor, G. (2003). Workplace spirituality and organizational performance. Public Admin Rev, 63 (3): 355-64.
12. Farahbakhsh, S. (2012). The role of emotional intelligence in increasing quality of work life in school principals. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 46, 31 – 35. (In Persian)
13. Farsi, Z., Rajai, N., & Habibi, H. (2013). Investigating the relationship between productivity and quality of work life in nurses working in aja hospitals in Tehran. Nurse and Physician in Combat, 3, 93-100. (In Persian)
14. Ghorecheh, S., & Ahmadi, A. (2018). Predicting quality of work life based on organizational justice dimensions in nurses of shiraz hospitals, Urmia Nursing and Midwifery, 164-170. (In Persian)
15. Grant, M.L. (2010). Quality of work life and predictor of employees’ mental health. PhD thesis submitted to the University of the Free State, Bloemfontein.
16. Hanssen, K.T., Beiske, A.G., Landro, N.I., Hofoss, D., & Hessen, E. (2016). cognitive rehabilitation in multiple sclerosis: a randomized controlled trial. Acta Neurol Scand, 133(1): 30-40.
17. Hassani, M. (2018). Structural modeling of relationship between spiritual leadership and professional ethics with organizational performance and quality of work life with role of organizational learning among employees of imam reza hospital, Urmia. Iranian Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine, 11(1), 35-53.
18. Heinonen, S., & Saarimaa, R. (2009). Better job satisfaction through quality of work life how can telework help? Retrieved May 8, 2012 From http://ffrc.utu.fi/en/research/projects/telework.html.
19. Hussein, A. (2018). The Relationships between Quality of work life, School Alienation, Burnout, Affective Commitment and Organizational Citizenship: A Study on Teachers. European Journal of Educational Research, 3(2), 83-87.
20. Kanten, P. (2014). Effect of quality of work life on proaffect of quality of work life (qwl) on proactive and prosocial organizational behaviors: a research on health sector employees. SuleymanDemirel University the Journal of Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, 19(1), 251-274.
21. Karaaslan, A., & Aslan, M. (2019). The relationship between the quality of work and organizational commitment of prison nurses. Journal of Nursing Research, 27(3), e25.
22. Kasraie, Sh., Parsa, Sh., Hassani M., & Ghasem-Zadeh, A. (2014). The relationship between quality of work life, job stress, job satisfaction and citizenship behavior in oshnaviyeh hospital’s staff, Patient, 2( 2),77-81.
23. Khaganizade, M., Ebadi, A., & Rahmani, M. (2010). relationship job stress and job life quality in nurses in army selected hospital. J Mil Med, 10(3), 75-84.
24. Kumar, J. R., & Rajendran, R. (2018). Impact of education and work environment on quality of work life in IT sector. Mim International Journal of Management Research, 43.
25. Koonmeek, K., & Virakul, B. (2007). Ethics, quality of work life, and employee job-related outcomes: A survey. The 2007 ISQOLS Conference San Diego Marriott Mission Valley, San Diego, California, USA, December 6-9.
26. Koonmeek, S.A., & Virakul, B. (2010). Fthic institutionalization quality of work life, and employee job related. Business Res, 4(63), 20-26.
27. Jayakumar, A., & Kalaiselvi, K. (2012). Quality of work life-an overview, International Journal of Marketing, Financial Services & Management Research; 1, 10: 140-150.
28. Lai, S.L., Chang, J., & Hsu, L.Y. (2012). Does effect of workload on quality of work life vary with generations? Asia Pacific Management Review, 17(4), 437-451.
29. Layer, J.K., Karwowski, W., & Furr, A. (2009). The effect of cognitive demands and perceived quality of work life on human performance in manufacturing environments. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, (39), 413-421.
30. Lee, Y., Dai, Y., Park, C., & Mccreary, L.L. (2013). predicting quality of work life on nurses’ intention to leave. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 45(2), 160-168.
31. Mehdi Zadeh Ashrafi, A., & Ilka Hossein, A., Investigating the relationship between quality of work life (qwl) and staff performance of firoozkooh islamic azad university based on walton model, Management Quarterly, 7, 20. (In Persian)
32. Najafi, A. (2006). Investigating the relationship between quality of work life and productivity of intermediates of national iranian gas company. (Master thesis). Tehran University, Allameh Tabatabai University.
33. Natarajan, C., & Kiruthika, V. (2013). factors contributing quality of work life of employees in select magnesite companies: an empirical study. International Journal of Management, 4,188-194.
34. Nguyen, D.T., & Nguyen, T.M.T. (2011). psychological capital, quality of work life, and quality of life of marketers: evidence from vietnam. Journal of Macromarketin, 32(1), 87-95.
35. Paghush, A., Zarei, A., Zeinaly, H., & Damizadeh, H. (2016). The impact of family work conflict on job burnout by mediating quality of life and job satisfaction in staff of sarakhoon and qeshm gas refining company. Knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology. 59-72.
36. Pandey, M.K., & Tripathi, P. (2018). Examine the relationship between levels of aspiration, believes in just world, psychological well-being and quality of work-life. Indian Journal of Health & Wellbeing, 9(1).
37. Pavithra, S., & Barani, G. (2012). A Study on quality of work life of lawyers in coimbatore district. Indian Streams Research Journal, 2(8), 1-9.
38. Requna, F. (2003). Social capital, satisfaction and quality of life in the workplace. Social Indicators Research, 61, 331-360.
39. Sandrick. K. (2003). Putting the emphasis on employees –as an awardwinnig employer, baptist health care has distant memories of the work forceshortage. Trustee January.
40. Shimon, D., Randall, S., Tousi M. A., & Saebi, M. (2016). Personnel and human resources management. Presidential administration management training center.
41. Sinval, J., Sirgy, M. J., Lee, D. J., & Marôco, J. (2019). The quality of work life scale: validity evidence from Brazil and Portugal. Applied Research in Quality of Life, 1-29.
42. Sigry, JM., Efraty, D., Siegel, P., & Lee, DJ. (2001). A new measure of quality of work life (QWL) based on need satisfaction and spillover theorie. Social Indicators Research Dordrecht, 55(3), 241.
43. Sirgy, M. J., & Lee, D. J. (2018). Work-life balance: An integrative review. Applied Research in Quality of Life, 13(1), 229-254.
44. Stone, R.J. (1998). Human resource management. Australia: John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
45. Walton, R.E. (2005). Quality of work life (QWL) Measurement www.syn.dgn.com