. Alizadeh, Mohammad Rezaei, Hadi, Zaidizadeh, Samira (2013). Recognition of Economic-Islamic Behaviors in Sanctions: By Emphasizing the Prophet and Alavi's Sons, The First Conference on the Lifestyle of the Prophet (PBUH), Zahedan.
2. Al-Sharif al-Razi, Abulhassan Mohammad, Nahj al-Balaghah, translation of Mohammad Dashti (2009). Baqiyat Allah (AS).
3. Asghari, Mahmoud (2013). Strategic Principles in the Economic Way of the Imam (AS), Andisheh Area, 74.
4. Bi Azar Shirazi, Abdolkarim (1989). Islamic Economics Organization, Tehran Islamic Culture Islamic Culture Publishing House: 107.
5. Borhanian, Abdolhossein (2006). A Look at the Economic Behavior of the Prophet of God (pbuh). Al-Hussein. 9.
6. Danesh Jafari, Davood, Karimi, Samaneh (2015). Oil, Sixth Program of Development and Resistance Economics, Journal of Strategic and macroeconomic policy, 2(8): 1 -35
7. Delshad Tehrani, Mostafa (2007). Prophet Sera, Practical Logic, Sea Publishing, Third Office, Fourth Edition, Tehran.
8. Farzandi Ardakani, Abbasali, Yousefi, Meysam, Annapur Kheirabadi, Majid (1394). Resistance Economics in the Islamic Republic of Iran: Challenges and Strategies, Quarterly Journal of Contemporary Islamic Revolution Research, 1(1): 63 - 87.
9. Gholami Firoozjaee, Ali (2013). The Economic View of God's Prophet in the Market and Trade, The First Conference on the Lifestyle of the Prophet (PBUH), Zahedan.
10. Haji Ahmadi, Mahmoud (2006), Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and Cultural Change of Jahili Society, Journal of the Faculty of Literature & Humanities University of Isfahan 2: 44-45.
11. Hamidian, Barat (2013). The Economic Model of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) "The teachings of Islamic Economics in the Prophet's Sons", The First Conference on the Lifestyle of the Prophet (PBUH), Zahedan.
12. Hassan Allahi, Manouchehr (2007). A Look at the Sīra of the Prophet (PBUH), Book Garden, First Edition, Qom.
13. Hassanaliyan, Somayeh (2013). Poverty and the responsibility of the government in theology and prophethood (PBUH), the first conference of the lifestyle of the Prophet (PBUH), Zahedan.
14. Hosseini, Seyed Hossein (2000). Prophet Muhammad (PBUH & HP).
15. Ja'fari Faezi, Ghazanfar Ali (1999). Foreign Policy of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Qom: Publishing of the Pilgrims, First Edition.
16. Javadi Amoli, Abdullah (2012). Mofatayyah al-Hayah, Esara, First edition.
17. Javanmehr, Hussein (2004). The Prophet of the Prophet (PBUH), Rasht: Book Mobin J 1, 146.
18. Mahdizadeh Ardakani, Mohammad (2013). Management, Planning and Presentation of the Solution of the Prophet of Islam (PBUH), The First Lifestyle Conference of the Prophet (PBUH), Zahedan.
19. Makarem Shirazi, Nasser (2005). Sample Interpretation, Dalecke Eslamia.
20. Mohammad Abu Zohre, translated by Hossein Saberi (2001). Khatam the Prophets, Astan Quds Razavi, 2: 21.
21. Morteza Ameli, Seyyed Ja'far, translation of Hossein Taj Abadi (2016). Sireh Sahih of the Great Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), Ambassador Ardel, 2: 190
22. Motahari, Morteza (1960). The story of Rustan, 1: 6
23. Motahari, Morteza (2006). Speeches and Advices, Tehran, Sadra.
24. Nekounam, Ali (2011). Methods of Confidence Building in the Prophet Muhammad's System of Government, Afagh Dean Quarterly, 2(7).
25. Noghani, Azar (2013). The Economic Epic in the Prophet's Sons, The First Lifestyle Conference of the Prophet (PBUH), Zahedan.
26. Nosrati Nahuk, Um Salama; Arash, Abdul Aziz; Berhanzhi; Naima (2013). Work and Employment in the Prophet's Prophet's Sons; The First Conference on the Lifestyle of the Prophet (PBUH), Zahedan.
27. Pour Amini, Mohammad Baqer (2007). Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Sīra and Date, Qom: Office of the Publication of Ma'aref, Third Edition.
28. Saeedi, Mohammad Saleh (2007). Shahnaz Ayyad al-Din, Sanandaj: Kurdistan Fourth Edition.
29. Sha'bani, Ahmad; Talpoli, Seyed Reza (2014). Components of Resistance Economics in Popular Literature and in Expression of the Supreme Leader, Aqaq Quarterly, and Security, 7(25).
30. Sha'bani, Fatemeh, Soleimani, Khalil (2013). The role of social capital in the economy, with emphasis on the life of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), the first conference of the lifestyle of the Prophet (PBUH), Zahedan.
31. Tavakkoli, Morteza Pour Ebrahimi, Fatemeh, Pourjafar Abadi, Mahdiyeh (2013). Pathology and Modification of Rural Household Consumption Patterns in Adaptation to the Prophet's Sons and Presenting the Desirable Islamic Model of Iran, The First Lifestyle Conference of the Prophet (PBUH), Zahedan.
32. Mansour (2013). Azarkordad, Fatemeh, Ghavidel Heidari, Mahboubeh; The Importance of Work and Employment in the Prophet's Sons (PBUH), The First Conference on the Lifestyle of the Prophet (PBUH), Zahedan.
33. The Holy Quran.
34. Tuserikani, Mohammad Reza (2005). Prophet (pbuh), Top Model, Second Edition, Aram Del Publication, Tehran.
35. Vardbasbi, Abuzar (1978). Ownership and Immigration in the Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh) and Ali (pbuh) of the publication of Adalat: 12.
36. Yasrebi Naeini, Seyed Ehsan, Mehdiyan Moghaddam, Nasrin (2013). Resistance Economics at the Beginning of Islam and the Age of the Prophet Yusuf (AS), The First Lifestyle Conference of the Prophet (PBUH), ZahedanConference on the Lifestyle of the Prophet (peace be upon him and his family), Zahedan.