1. Ayyagari, M., Bech, T., & Demirguc-Kunt, A. (2007). Small and Medium Enterprise across the Globe. Small Business Economic, 29(4), 415-434.
2. Bevilacqua, M. & Braglia, M. (2000). The analytic hierarchy process applied to maintenance strategy selection. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 70, 71-83.
3. Bond, T. C. (1999). The role of performance measurement in continuous improvement. International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 19 (12), 1318-1334.
4. Boschian, V., Rezg, N. & Chelbi, A. (2009). Contribution of simulation to the optimization of maintenance strategies for a randomly failing production system. European Journal of Operational Research, 197,1142–1149.
5. Bremser, W. G., Chung, Q. B. (2005). Framework for performance measurement in the e-business environment. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications. 4 (4), 395–412.
6. Charles, A. S., Floru, I.-R., Azzaro-Pantel, C., Pibouleau, L. & Domenech, S., (2003). Optimization of preventive maintenance strategies in a multipurpose batch plant: application to semiconductor manufacturing. Computers and Chemical Engineering, 27(4), 449-467.
7. Chinese, D. & Ghirardo, G. (2010). Maintenance management in Italian manufacturing firms Matters of size and matters of strategy. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 16(2), 156-180.
8. Chopra, S., & Meindl, P. (2007). Supply chain management. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall publication.
9. Edwards, J. R. (2001). Multidimensional Constructs in organizational Behavior Research: an Integrative Analytical Framework. Organizational Research Methods, 4 (2),144-192.
10. Fox, M. S., Barbyceanu, M. & Teigen, R. (2000). Agent-oriented supply chain management. International Journal of Flexible Manufacturing Systems, 12 (2/3), 165-188.
11. Gambardella, A. and McGahan, M. A. (2009), Business-Model Innovation: General Purpose Technologies and their Implication for Industry Structure, Long Range Planning, 43 (2-3), 262-271.
12. Garvin, D. (1993). Manufacturing strategic planning. California management Review, 35 (4), 85-106.
13. Gebauer, H., Putz, F., Fischer, T., Wang, C. & Lin, J. (2008). Exploring maintenance strategies in Chinese product manufacturing companies. Management Research News, 31(12), 941-950.
14. Hair J. F. Anderson, R. E., Tathman, R. L. & Black, W. C., (1995), Multivariate Data Analysis, NJ: Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs.
15. De Vaus, D. (2001). Surveys in Social Research, 5th edition, Routledge.
16. Hartwick, J., & Barki, H. (1994). Explaining the Role of User Participation in Information System Use. Management Science, 40(4), 440-465.
17. Iranian Small and Medium Enterprises Report )2003(
18. Jin Kim, Y., Song, J., & Koo, C. (2008). Exploring the effect of strategic positioning on firm performance in the e-business context. International Journal of Information Management, 28 (3), 203–214.
19. Kaeger, M. Mock, R., & Kroger, W. (2009).Analyzing maintenance strategies by agent-based simulations: A feasibility study. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 94, 1416–1421.
20. Kai-Uwe Brock, J. (2000), Information and technology in the small firm, in Carter, S. and Jones Evans, D. (Eds),. Enterprise and the Small Business, Financial Times, Prentice Hall, Pearson Education, pp. 384-408.
21. Kannan, V. R. & Choon, K. (2005). Just in time, total quality management and supply chain management: understanding their linkages and impact on business performance. Omega, 33 (2),153-162.
22. Kelly, A. (1997). Maintenance Organization and Systems: Business Centered Maintenance. Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford.
23. Kevin, F. G., & Penlesky, R. J. (1988). A framework for developing maintenance strategies, Production and Inventory Management Journal, First Quarter:16-21.
24. Khan E. H., & Khan G. M. (1992). Microcomputers and Small Business in Bahrain. Industrial Management and Data Systems, 92 (6), 24-28.
25. Kline, R. B. (1998). Principles and Practice of Structural Equation Modeling. NY: The Guilford Press.
26. Koellinger, P. (2008). the relationship between technology, innovation, and firm performance—Empirical evidence from e-business in Europe. Research Policy, 37 (8),1317–1328.
27. Law K. S., Wong, C., & Mobley, W. H. (1998). Toward a taxonomy of multidimensional constructs. Academy of Management Review, 23 (4), 741-755.
28. Lim T. J., & Lie C. H. (2000). Analysis of system reliability with dependent repair modes. IEEE Transactions on Reliability, 49(2),153–162.
29. Madu, C. N. (2009). Competing through maintenance strategies. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 17(9), 937-948.
30. McCormack, K., Ladeira, M. B., & Valadares de Oliveira, M. P. (2008). Supply chain maturity and performance in Brazil. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, 13 (4), 272-282.
31. Pinjala, S. K., Pintelon, L., & Vereecke, A. (2006). An empirical investigation on the relationship between business and maintenance strategies. International Journal of Production Economics, 104, 214–229.
32. Pintelon L. M., & Gelders L. F. (1992). Maintenance management decision making. European Journal of Operational Research, 58(3), 301--317.
33. Pintelon, L., Kumar, S. P., & Vereecke, A. (2006). Evaluating the effectiveness of maintenance strategies. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 12 (1), 7-20.
34. Prasad Mishra R, Anand D, & Kodali R. (2006). Development of a framework for world class maintenance systems. Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Systems, 5(2),141-165.
35. Roweley, J. (2002). E-Business: Principle and Practice, NY: Palgrave.
36. Segars, A. H., & Grove, V. (1993). Re-examining Ease of Use and Usefulness: A confirmatory Factor Analysis. MIS Quarterly, 17 (4), 517-525.
37. Shannak, O. R., (2009). Measuring Knowledge Management Performance. European Journal of Scientific Research, 35(2),242-253.
38. Stadje, W., & Zuckerman, D. (1991). Optimal Maintenance Strategies for Repairable Systems with General Degree of Repair. Journal of Applied Probability, 28(2), 384-396. (Published by: Applied Probability Trust Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/3214874 .Accessed: 02/05/2011 02:07)
39. Swanson, L. (2001). Linking maintenance strategies to performance. International Journal of Production Economics, 70, 237-44.
40. Swanson, L. (2001). Linking maintenance strategies to performance. International Journal of Production Economics, 70, 237–244.
41. Tsang, H. C. A. (1998). A strategic approach to managing maintenance performance. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 4 (2), 87-94.
42. Tsang, H. C. A. (2002). Strategic dimensions of maintenance management. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 8 (1), 7-39.
43. UNIDO (2003), To Enhance the Contribution of an efficient and competitive small and medium-sized enterprise sector to industrial and economic development in Islamic Republic of Iran, Vienna.
44. Utne, I. B. (2010). Maintenance strategies for deep-sea offshore wind turbines. Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering, 16 (4), 367-381.
45. Walker, H. L. (2001). The measurement of a market orientation and its impact on business performance. Journal of Quality Management, 6 (2), 139–172.
46. Wanga, L., Chua, J., & Wub, J. (2007). Selection of optimum maintenance strategies based on a fuzzy analytic hierarchy process. International Journal of Production Economics, 107(1),151-163.
47. Wong, P. W. & Wong, K. Y. (2007). Supply chain performance measurement system using DEA modeling. Industrial Management and Data Systems, 107 (3), 361-381.
48. Wu, I-L., & Chen, J-L. (2006). Hybrid performance measure system for e-business investments in high-tech manufacturing: An empirical study. Information & Management, 43 (3), 364–377.