عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of this study is Survey conflict management styles on executive successful organizational strategy in textual industry in Kurdistan province. In this study for evolution of conflict management styles is used of Slocum et al (2007) theory. For access to this aim 190 people from 12 firms active in textual industry are selected as sample. Current study is applied and descriptive study and is used of questionnaire instrument for data collection. Validity of instrument is done by expert replay and reliability by coronbakh Alfa.The results of this study is indicated first the main conflict management styles in survey industry is Compromise style , second executive successful organizational strategy based of manager and personnel of industry is medium. Third Collaboration style have main direct and indirect impact positive on executive successful organizational strategy. Also Avoidance and compression style have main direct and indirect impact negative on executive successful organizational strategy.
12. Alexander.L, D. (2005), successfully implementing strategic decisions, long range planning, 18(3):91-97 (Fortune. Magazine, 21 June, 1999)
13. Amason, A. C. (1996). Distinguishing the effect of functional and dysfunctional conflict on strategic decision making: resolving a paradox for top management teams. Academy of Management Journal, 39,(1), 123-148.
14. De Dreu, C. K. W. (1997). Productive conflict: The importance of Conflict Management and Conflict Issue. In C K. W. De Dreu, & E. Van de Vliert. (Eds). Using conflict in organizations (pp. 9-22). London: Sage.
15. Paul, G., & Perren, L. (2002).Small business and entrepreneurial research: Meta-theories, paradigms and prejudice. International Small Business Journal, 20(2), 185-210.
16. Chye Koh, H., & H. Y. Boo, E. (2001). The Link between Organizational Ethics and Job Satisfaction: A Study of Managers in Singapore. Journal of Business Ethics, 29, 309–324.
17. Jehn, K. A. (1995). A multi method examination of the benefits and detriments of intra group conflict. Administrative Science Quarterly, 40(2), 256-282.
18. Rhoades, L., & Eisenberger, R. (2005). Perceived Organizational Support: A Review of the Literature. Journal of Applied Psychology, l87 (4), 697-714.
19. A. Siegel, P., Post, C., Brockner, J., Y. Fishman, A., Garden, C., & Consulting, G. (2005). The Moderating Influence of Procedural Fairness on the Relationship between Work–Life Conflict and Organizational Commitment. Journal of Applied Psychology , 90(1), 13-24
20. Pondy, L. (1967). Organizational conflict: Concepts and models. Administrative Science Quarterly, 17(3), 296-320.
21. Pruitt, D. G. & Carnevale, P. J. (1993). Negotiation in social conflict. California: Books/Cole
22. Rice, S., & Piquero, A. (2005), Perceptions of Discrimination and Justice in New York City, Policing. An International Journal of Police Strategies and Management, 28, 98–117.
23. Slocum, J.W., & Hellriegel, Jr. (2007). Fundamentals of organizational behavior. South-Western: Thomson