عنوان مقاله [English]
This research intended to identify and analyze the effects of components of knowledge management on organizational performance and customer satisfaction. Considering the dynamic nature of the knowledge management, system dynamic model is used. For this purpose, firstly causal diagrams loop was modeled; then stock-flow diagram was designed and scenarios were designed and tested. This research has been done by coded and semi-structured questionnaire that has been designed through Focus Group interviews with the experts and top managers of Yazd Alloy Steel Company; and using of these organizational documents. Model fitness and sensitivity Analysis based on scenarios showed that implementation of appropriate knowledge management system and paying attention to R & D and training activities in the organization and also increasing the documentation and knowledge sharing, the profitability and customer satisfaction of the organization will be improved and stabilized.
8. Choi, B., & Lee, H. (2002). Knowledge management strategy and its link toknowledge creation process. Expert Systems with Applications, 23 )8(,173-187.
9. Kalling, T. (2003). Knowledge management and the occasional links withperformance. Journal of Knowledge Management, 7 )8(, 67-81.
10. Germain, R., Droge, C., & Christensen, W. (2001). The mediating role of operations knowledge in the relationship of context with performance. Journal of Operations Management, 19) 2), 453–469.
11. Grant, R. M. (1996). Prospering in dynamically competitive environments: Organizational capability as knowledge integration. Organization Science, 7(2), 375–388.
12. Nam-Hong Yim., Soung-Hie Kim., Hee-Woong Kim., & Kee-Young, Kwahk. (2004). Knowledge based decision making on higher level strategic concerns: system dynamics approach. Expert Systems with Applications, 27, 143–158.