عنوان مقاله [English]
Nowadays many organizations pay more attention to HSE and establish a unit for it in their organization therefore HSE units need strategic plan for performing in align with organization value. HSE strategic plan helps to clear the position of the function in organization. The goal of this article is providing a systematic approach for managers to use tools and methods for dealing with HSE issues. This is the most effective stage to meet the HSE objective through organizational goals and increase reputation of organization for surviving in international markets.The methodology is a mix of strategic management methodologies provided by David, Piers and Robinson and it has been customized to match the organization and specifications of HSE function. The main contribution of this research is creating a strategic methodology by mixing of different strategic planning methods and using it in HSE function.
11. Acur, N., & Englyst, L. (2006). Assessment of Strategy Formulation: How to Ensure Quality in Process and Outcome. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 26(1), 69-91.
12. Andrews, Kenneth R. (1980). Concept of Corporate Strategy. R. D: Irwin.
13. Arthur. D.L. (2005). The Strategic HSE Management Programme Handbook www.adlittle.uk.com
15. Mintzberg, H., Ahlstrand, B., & Lampel, J. (1998). Strategy Safari: A Guided Tour Through the Wilds of Strategic Management. New York: The Free Press
16. Verli, Anthony (2000). Assessing environment, safety and health strategy and economic contribution to a firm's competitiveness, Proceeding of human factors and ergonomics society, 2000
18. Wang, L., Ma, C., & Hu, J. (2011). The Review and Study of Strategic Planning, Urban Studies, 6.
19. Young, R. (2012). Exploring successful strategies for integrating academic assessment and strategic planning in the community college, Dissertation: National-Louis University.