عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of this research is to survey the span of participation of Khorasan Regional Electric Company senior managers and experts in group activities related to Strategic Management and Productivity. A survey method in 2012 was employed to survey with the entire population of 40 people (middle managers and senior experts). Results show the average age of respondents is (44±7.32) years and their employment time is (18.7±7.48) years. Average of professional skill is (3.9±0.5), personality characteristics (3.6±0.7), organizational structure (3.0±0.9), the individual (3.5±0.8), leadership style (3.2 ±0.8), assignments marked (2.9±0.7), encourage and reward system (2.9±0.5), the superior performance (3.6±0.7), the personnel Office (3.6±0.4), type of activity (3.5±0.4) and the effectiveness of activities (3.5 ± 0.8). The first priority in Participation was professional skills, and last priority was assignments marked and the Friedman test is also significant.
19. Bhanji F., Mancini M.E., & Sinz E., Part 16: education, implementation, and teams. (2010). American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care, 122: S 920-33.
20. Bloisi, W., Cook, L., Hunsaker, W., & Curtis, Ph. (2003). Management and Organizational Behavior. Published By Mac Grow-Hill Education.
21. Delarue, A., Hootegem, G.V., Procter, S., & Burridge, M. (2008). Team working and organizational performance: A review of survey-based research. International Journal of Management Reviews, Oxford: 10 (2), 127.
22. Jain, Singh, J.N. P.P. (2007). Modern Organization Development And Change, Regal Publications New Delhi
23. Kandula, S.R. (2007). Performance Management: Strategic, Intervention, Drivers. New Delhi: Prentice- Hall of India. (Republished in paperback in 2008 by phi Learning).
24. Miller, D.L. (1977). The Effects of Group Development, Member Characteristics and Results on Teamwork Outcomes. Retrieved From: Http://Archive.Uky.Edu/Handle/10225/1/Items-By-Degree?Subject=Sociology+-+Soci&Order=Title.
25. Osland, A., Kolb, M., Rubin, E. (2007). Organizational Behavior: An Experiential Approach (Eighth Edition, Joyce, David., & Irwin, Marlene). Pearson Education International.
26. Procter, S., & Burridge, M. (2008). Team working and performance: the extent and intensity of team working in the 1998 UK Workplace Employee Relations Survey (WERS98). The International Journal of Human Resource Management. London, 19(1), 153.
27. Rollinson, D. (2002). Organizational Behavior and Analysis an Integrated Approach (Second Edition). Cataloguing-In-Publication Data Pearson Education Limited.
28. Ross, M.K. (2009). The impact of team working on the knowledge and attitudes of final year dental students (S; Ibbetson, R.J.) British Dental Journal. London: 206 (3), 163.
29. Schenarts, P.J., & Cohen K.C. (2010). The leadership vacuum in resuscitative medicine. Crit Care Med, 38, 1216 -7.
30. Senge, P. (1990). The Fifth Discipline. New York: Harper.
31. Vecchio, R.P. (2006). Organizational Behavior (sixth edition). Thomson-south-western.
32. Vokoun, M. (2008). Constructing Effective Work Groups, Retrieved From: http://www.coachingqueen.com
33. Wiley, J. (2006). Organizational Behavior: Core Concepts and Application. Us Edition.