عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of this study is designing a model to determine important factors on export performance (EP) in the base of differentiation strategy for non_ metal mineral industry of Iran. In this paper, available approaches in the scope of determinants of EP are identified consist of contingency view, relational and resource based view. In this study, we examine relationship between resources, competitive strategy (differentiation) and export performance. The purpose of this paper is that how resources are caused directly and indirectly a high level of performance throughout differentiation strategy. Conceptual model in this research integrate three main components of strategic management. It means that internal environment (resources, capabilities and system), competitive strategy and performance. We distribute 300 questionares and 285 of them were beanalysied. In this research, we investigate that differentiation strategy based model. As a result, competitive resources have the most effect on export performance (40%).
11. Aaby, Nils-Erik, and Stanley F. Slater. 1989. “Management influences on export performance: A review of the empirical literature 1978-1988.” International Marketing Review 6(4):7-26.
12. Bani-Hani J. & AlHawary F.(2009)The Impact of Core Competencies on Competitive Advantage: Strategic Challenge. International Bulletin of Business Administration. Issue 6 ,PP.93-104.
14. Baldauf, A., Cravens, D. W., & Wagner, U. 2000. Examining determinants of export performance in small open economies. Journal of World Business, 35(1): 61-79.
15. Barney, J. (1996). Gaining and sustaining competitive advantage. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company.
16. Barney, J. (2001): “Is the Resource-based View a useful perspective for Strategic Management research? Yes”, Academy of Management Review, vol. 26, pp. 41-56.
17. Cadogan, J., Cui, C., & Li, E. (2003). Export market-oriented behavior and export performance: the moderating roles of competitive intensity and technological turbulence. International Marketing Review, 20(5), 493-513.
18. Cavusgil, S. T., & Zou, S. (1994). Marketing strategy-performance relationship: an investigation of the empirical link in export market ventures. Journal of Marketing, 58, 1-21.
19. Chetty, S. K., & Hamilton, R. T. (1993). Firm-level determinants of export performance: a meta analysis. International Marketing Review, 10(3), 26-34.
20. Dhanaraj, C.&Beamish, P.W. 2003.A resource-baseed approach to the study of export performance. Journal of small Business Management, 41(3): 22–61
21. Grant, R. (1999): “Contemporary Strategy Analysis. Concepts, Techniques, Applications”, Blackwell publishers, Cambridge.
22. Ibeh K.I., & Wheeler C.(2005). AResource-Centred Interpretation of Export Performance. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal 1,PP. 539–556.
23. Katsikeas, C., Leonidou, L., & Morgan, N. (2000). Firm-level export performance assessment: review, evaluation and development. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 28(4), 493-511.
24. Kim M & Azizi W.(2009). The Relationship Between Innovativeness, Strategy Types ,Environment and the Export Performance of Small and Mediumsize Enterprises (SMEs) of Malaysian Manufacturing Sector. The Business Review, Cambridge * Vol. 13 * Num. 2.PP.145-154.
25. Kim Man M.M.(2010).The Relationship between Distinctive Capabilities,Innovativeness, Strategy Types and the Export Performance of Small and Medium-Size Enterprises (SMEs) of Malaysian Manufacturing Sector. International Journal of Management and Innovation, Volume 2, Issue1.PP.15-30.
26. Kaleka, A. 2002. Resources and capabilities driving competitive advantage in export markets: Guidelines for industrial exporters. Industrial Marketing Management, 31: 273–284.
27. Leonidou L.C., Katsikeas, C.S. & Samiee, S. 2002. Marketing strategy determinants of export performance: A meta-analysis. Journal of Business Research, 55(1): 51–67.
28. Zou, S., Fang, E., & Zhao, S. (2003). The effect of export marketing capabilities on export performance: an investigation of chinese exporters. Journal of International Marketing, 11(4), 32-55.