عنوان مقاله [English]
Economists persist on advantage concept in national level and international trade among countries. Their field of study does not include corporations and industry arguments. Porter firstly tried to link separated all studied unites, by means corporation, industry and nation altogether as a corresponding totality. This article attempts to this issue that if Porter's model is successful in this field. Accordingly, indicated model in government economies like Iran's economy is analyzed to clarify this point that if it is a successful model. Furthermore, "what are Iran's petroleum industry making advantages factors" can be argued. Hence, the main objective of this article is to present an adequate Porter's test model for making advantages competition resources in Iran's petroleum industry.
22. Aveni.,R. A. A. (1995). Coping with Hyper Competition: Utilizing The new 7s's Framework, Academy of Management Executive 9(3).
23. Cox, D. & Harris, R.(1984). Trade liberalization and 10.
24. Geodegebuure,Robert,(2000). Internationalization, Innovation and Competitiveness: Porter’s diamond in Modern economy.
25. Hahne., R. I. (1999).Development of economic analysis, third edition, Temple University Press, Pennsylvania,.
26. Hansan. G. C. and wernerfelt, B. (1989). Determinants of firm performance, strategic Management Journal.
27. Krugman, Paul, R,(1999). Strategic trade policy and the new international economics.
28. Krugman, P. R. (1983).Targeted industrial politics, Theory and evidence.
29. Mill(1929).Principles of Political economy, London: Longmans, Green Inc.
30. Porter, M. E. (1990). The competitive advantage of nations. New York. NY: The Free Press.
31. Rima, Ingrid Hahne (1999).Development of economic analysis, Third edition, temple university Press.