عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of this paper is to assess the current situation and the strategic pattern of teleworking in governmental agencies. In order to collect the required data, 110 questionnaires concerning factors which influence adoption of teleworking collected and analyzed. The data collection was being done in the Ministry of Commerce headquarters in Tehran. Based on the research model, factors affecting the adoption of teleworking are being investigated in seven categories using correlation and regression analysis: The attitude of the staff, teleworking infrastructures, nature of work, organizational design, social and environmental concerns, increasing capacity of employing the labor force, and staff awareness of the benefits of teleworking. The results showed that The attitude of the staff, teleworking infrastructures, social and environmental concerns, increasing capacity of employing the labor force, and staff awareness of the benefits of teleworking has a significant positive impact on the adoption of teleworking, although the nature of work and organizational design has no significant effect on the adoption of teleworking.
1. سهرابی بهمن (1382). دورکاری، مفاهیم و فرایند برنامهریزی.
2. قلیچ باتمان (1388). دورکاری(کار از راه دور): مزایا و راهکارها.
3. Aboelmaged Mohamad, G., & Elamin Abdallah, M. (2009 ). Teleworking in UAE: An empirical study of influencing factors, facilitators, and inhibitors. Journal of Business Science and Applied Management, 4.
4. Baruch Yehuda, & Joan Yuen Yuk King,( 2000). Inclination to opt for teleworking: A comparative analysis of United Kingdom versus Hong Kong employees. International Journal of Manpower, 21 (7).
5. Cheuk Fan Ng, ( 2010). Teleworker’s home office: an extension of corporate office?. Facilities, 28 ( ¾).
6. Higa, K., & Shin, B,( 2003), The Telework Experience in Japan.
Communications of the ACM, 46(9)
7. Kurland Nancy, B., & Bailey Diane, E. (1999). The Advantages and Challenges of Working Here, There, Anywhere, and Anytime. Organizational Dynamics.
8. Illegems V., & Verbeke, A. (2003). Moving towards the virtual workplace: managerial and societal perspectives on telework.
9. Illegems V. &Verbeke, A. (2004). Telework:what does it mean for management. Elsevier Ltd, 319-334.
10. Oly Ndubisi Nelson, & Kahraman, Cengiz. (2005). Teleworking adoption decision-making processes :Multinational and Malaysian firms comparison. , The Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 18, (2), 150-168.
11. Offstein, E. H., Morwick J.M. & Koskinen, L. (2010). Making telework work:leading people and leveraging technology for competitive advantage. Strategic HR Review, 9 (2), 32-37.
12. Pérez Pérez, M., Marínez Sánchez, A.M., De Luis Carnicer, M.P., & Vela Jiménez M.J, (2008). Telework adoption, change management, and firm performance. Journal of Organizational ChangeManagemen, 21(1), 7-31.
13. Status of telework in the federal Government, report to congress, united states office Of personnnel management, august (2009). Telework Call for Data.
14. Status of telework in the federal Government, report to congress, ( 2008). united states office Of personnnel management,Telework Call for Data.
15. Welz C & Wolf F, (2010). Eurofound, Telework in the European Union. European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions.