1. Anubhav Kumar, Dr. P C Gupta (2011). Implementation of knowledge management to minimize erp based system’s failure of an organization: a survey. Head of Department (Engineering), Affiliation: JNU, Jaipur, International Journal of Research in Finance & Marketing, 1.
2. Akram Jalal (2011). Enterprise Resource Planning: An Empirical Study of Its Impact on Job Performance. International Journal of Business and Information, 6(1).
3. Al-Mashari, M., (2000). Constructs of process change management in ERP context: a focus on SAP R/3. In: Sixth Americas conference on information systems, 10–13 August, Long Beach, CA, 977–980
4. Carolina Lopez-Nicolas, Pedro soto-Acosta, (2010). Analyzing ICT adoption and use effects on knowledge creation: An empirical investigation in SMEs. International journal of information management, 30, 521-528.
5. Chen, S.-G., & Lin, Y.-K. (2009b). On performance evaluation of ERP systems with fuzzy mathematics. Expert Systems with Applications, 36(2P2), 6362–6367.
6. Constantin Bratianu, Ivona ORZEA.(2010). Organizational knowledge creation. Management, Marketing Challenges for Knowledge Society (5(3).
7. Davenport, T. H.; Jarvenpaa, S.L.; and Beers, M.C. (1996). Improving knowledge work processes, Sloan Management Review 37 (4).
8. Devadoss, P., and Pan, S. (2007). Enterprise systems use: Towards a structurational analysis of enterprise systems induced organizational transformation, Communications of the Association for Information Systems (19).
9. Donald Chand, George Hachey, James Hunton, Vincent Owhoso, Sri Vasudevan. (2005). A balanced scorecard based framework for assessing the strategic impacts of ERP systems. Computers in Industry. 56.
10. Esteves, J.; and Pastor, J. (2001). Enterprise resource planning systems research: An annotated bibliography, Communications of the Association for Information Systems 7(8).
11. G.G. Gable, (2007). The enterprise system lifecycle: through a KnowledgeManagement lens. Strategic Changes, 14.
12. Gerhard Blickle, James A. Meurs , Ingo Zettler , Jutta Solga ,Daniela Noethen , Jochen Kramer , Gerald R. Ferris. (2008). Personality, political skill, and job performance. Journal of Vocational Behavior (72).
13. Hall, Richard. (2002). Enterprise resource planning systems and organizational change: Transforming work organizations? Strategic Change 11.
14. Holland, C., & Light, B. (1999). A critical success factors model for ERP implementation. IEEE Software, 30–35. May/June
15. Huang et al. (2001). Relationships (contradictory and complementary) of an organization’s ERP system and a knowledge management system; impacts on efficiency and flexibility.
16. Jones, M.C., Price, R.L., (2004). Organizational Knowledge Sharing In ERP Implementations: Lessons From Industry. Journal of Organizational and End User Computing(16).
17. Karsak, E. E., & Ozogul, C. O. (2009). An integrated decision making approach for ERP system selection. Expert systems with Applications, 36(1).
18. Klaus, H., Gable, G.G., (2000). Senior Managers’ Understandings of Knowledge Management in the Context of Enterprise Systems, Proceedings of the 6th Americas Conference on Information Systems Long Beach, CA.
19. Koh, S. C. L., Gunasekaran, A., & Rajkumar, D. (2007). ERP II: The involvement,benefits and impediments of collaborative information sharing. International Journal of Production Economics. doi:10.1016/j.ijpe.2007.04.0
20. Liang, H.; Saraf, N.; Hu, Q.; and Xue, Y. (2007). Assimilation of enterprise systems: The effect of institutional pressures and the mediating role of top management, MIS Quarterly 31(1).
21. Mary C.Jones,Melinda Cline,Sherry Ryan, (2006). Exploring knowledge sharing in ERP implementation: an organizational culture framework.Decision support systems, (41).
22. Mitsuru Kodama.(2007). Innovation and knowledge creation through leadership-based strategic community: Case study on high-tech company in Japan. Technovation, 27.
23. Nonaka, I. (1994). A dynamic theory of organizational knowledge creation. Organization Science, 5(1).
24. Nonaka, I., Toyama, R., & Konno, N. (2000). SECI, Ba and leadership: A unified model of dynamic knowledge creation. Long Range Planning, 33(1).
25. Paul Klint , Chris Verhoef. (2002). Enabling the creation of knowledge about software assets. Data & Knowledge Engineering, 41.
26. Pih-Shuw Chen, (2010). The Effects of Financial License on Job Performance,www.jgbm.org
27. Schmitt, N., Cortina, J. M., Ingerick, M. J., & Wiechmann, D. (2003). Personnel selection and employee performance. In W. C. Borman,D. R. Ilgen, & R. J. Klimoski (Eds.). Handbook of psychology industrial and organizational psychology, 12. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
28. Shang, S., & Seddon, P. B. (2000). A comprehensive framework for classifying the benefits of ERP systems. In Proceedings of the sixth American conference on information systems. Long Beach, CA
29. Shih-Wei Chou , Yu-Chieh Chang. (2008). The implementation factors that influence the ERP (enterprise resource planning) benefits. Decision Support Systems, 46.
30. Silvio Popadiuk , Chun Wei Choo.(2006). Innovation and knowledge creation: How are these concepts related?. International Journal of Information Management, 26.
31. Thongchai srivardhana,Suzanne D.Pawlowski, (2007). ERP systems as an enabler of sustained business process innovation :An knowledge-based view. Journal of strategic information systems,16.
32. Tom Butler, Aidan Pyke, (2003). Examining the influence of ERP systems on firm-specific knowledge and core capabilities: a case study of SAP implementation and use. In Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on Information Systems.
33. Yi-fen su, Chyan Yang, (2010). A structural equation model for analyzing the impact of ERP on SCM.Expert Systems with Applications, 37.
34. Yong-Hui Li, Jing-Wen Huang, Ming-Tien Tsai, (2009). Entrepreneeurial orientation and firm performance the role of knowledge creation process. Industrial marketing management, 38.
35. Zhang, Q., Lim, J., & Cao, M. (2004). Innovation-driven learning in new product development: A conceptual model. Industrial Management and Data Systems, 104(3).