1. Akbulut, M. E., & Matsusaka, J. G. (2010). 50 + Years of Diversification Announcements. Financial Review, 45(2), 231-262.
2. Anderson, J., & Gerbing, D. (1988). Structural equation modeling in practice: a review and recommended two-step approach. Psychological bulletin, 103(3), 411-423.
3. Bedi, H. (2010). Merger & Acquisition in India: An Analytical Study. Paper presented at the National Conference on Business Innovation conducted by Apeejay Institute of Management, Jalandhar-144001, Punjab.
4. Ferraz, J. C., & Hamaguchi, N. (2002). Introduction: M&A and Privatization In Developing Countries. The Developing Economies, 40(4), 383-399.
5. Gaughan, P. A. (2010). M&A Outlook. Journal of Corporate Accounting & Finance, 21(2), 3-10.
6. Gomes, E., Angwin, D. N., Weber, Y., & Yedidia Tarba, S. (2013). Critical Success Factors through the Mergers and Acquisitions Process: Revealing Pre- and Post-M&A Connections for Improved Performance. Thunderbird International Business Review, 55(1), 13-35.
7. Grinstein, Y., & Hribar, P. (2004). CEO compensation and incentives: Evidence from M&A bonuses. Journal of financial economics, 73(1), 119-143.
8. Gugler, K., Mueller, D. C., Yurtoglu, B. B., & Zulehner, C. (2003). The effects of mergers: an international comparison. International Journal of Industrial Organization, 21(5), 625-65.
9. Hair, J.F., Black, W.C., Babin, B.J., Anderson, R.E. & Tatham, R.L. (2010). Multivariate data analysis (۷th edn). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education.
10. Haleblian, J., Devers, C. E., McNamara, G., Carpenter, M. A., & Davison, R. B. (2009). Taking stock of what we know about mergers and acquisitions: A review and research agenda. Journal of Management, 35(3), 469-502.
11. Hoang, T. V. N., & Lapumnuaypon, K. (2008). Critical Success Factors in Merger & Acquisition Projects: A study from the perspectives of advisory firms. Umeå University.
12. Kitching, J. (1967). Why do mergers miscarry. Harvard Business Review, 45(6), 84-101.
13. Nakamura, H. R. (2005). Motives, partner selection and productivity effects of M&As: the pattern of Japanese mergers and acquisitions. Stockholm School of Economics.
14. Nguyen, H., & Kleiner, B. H. (2003). The effective management of mergers. Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 24(8), 447-454.
15. Ömür, G. A., Tunç, A. Ö., & Düren, A. Z. (2012). Patterns of Mergers and Acquisitions in Turkey in the Era of “New Normal”. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 58(0), 1611-1617.
16. Porter, M. E., & Millar, V. E. (1985). How information gives you competitive advantage. Harvard Business Review, 65(1), 149-160.
17. Raff, H., Ryan, M., & Stähler, F. (2009). The choice of market entry mode: Greenfield investment, M&A and joint venture. International Review of Economics & Finance, 18(1), 3-10.
18. Rahman, R. A., & Limmack, R. J. (2004). Corporate acquisitions and the operating performance of Malaysian companies. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 31(34), 359-400.
19. Trautwein, F. (1990). Merger motives and merger prescriptions. Strategic Management Journal, 11(4), 283-295.
20. Williamson, L. (1987). The Farmers' Cooperative Yardstick: Cooperative Mergers, Acquisitions and Other Forms of Restructuring: University of Kentucky, College of Agriculture, Cooperative Extension Service.