1. Bailey, Kenneth D. (1994). Typologies and Taxonomies: An Introduction to Classification Techniques, London: Sage Publications.
2. Boyer, K.K. and Lewis, M.W. (2002). Competitive priorities: investigating the need for trade-offs in operations strategy, Production and Operations Management, 14(1): 9-20.
3. Bulbul, H., (2011). A taxonomy of manufacturing strategies: A study of the Turkish automotive industry, African Journal of Business Management, 5(6): 2322-2335
4. Cagliano, R., Acur, N. and Boer, H. (2005). Patterns of change in manufacturing strategy conﬁgurations, International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 25(7): 701-718.
5. Chandler, A. (1962). Strategy & Structure: Chapters in the History of the Industerial Enterprise; Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
6. Christiansen, T., Berry, W.L., Bruun, P. and Ward, P.T. (2003). A mapping of competitive priorities, manufacturing practices, and operational performance in groups of Danish manufacturing companies, International Journal of Operations & Production, Management, 23(10): 1163-83
7. Dangayach, G.S., Deshmukh, S.G., (2001). Practice of manufacturing strategy: evidence from select Indian automobile companies, int. j. prod. resvol. 39(11): 2353- 2393.
8. Frohlich MT, Dixon JR (2001). A taxonomy of manufacturing strategies revisited, J. Oper. Manag. 19(5): 541–558.
9. Grant, N., Cadden, T., McIvor, R., Humphreys, P., (2008). A taxonomy of manufacturing strategies in manufacturing companies in Ireland, Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 24(4): 488-510.
10. Kathuria, R., (2000). Competitive priorities and managerial performance: a taxonomyof small manufacturers”, Journal of Operations Management, 18: 627–641.
11. Kaufman, Allen, Craig H. Wood, and Gregory Theyel (2000). Collaboration and Technology Linkages: A Strategic Supplier Typology, Strategic Management Journal, 21(6), 649-663.
12. Lawrence.P.R and J.W Lorch (1969). Organization and Environment: Managing Differentiations and Integration. Irwin.
13. Lawshe CH (1975). The quantitative approach to content validity, Personnel Psychology, 28: 563-75
14. Lee, H. L., and Corey Billington, (1995). The Evolution of Supply- Chain-Management Models and Practice at Hewlett-Packar, Interface, 25, 42-63.
15. Martin-Pena, M.L. and Diaz-Garrido, E. (2008). A taxonomy of manufacturing strategies in Spanish companies, International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 28(5), 455-477.
16. Marsden, P., & Wright, J. (2010). Handbook of survey research, 2th end. Bingley, UK: EmeraldGroup.
17. Miller, J.G., Roth, A.V., (1994). A taxonomy of manufacturing strategies, Managment. Science, 40(3): 285–304
18. Rebolledo, C., Jobin, M.H., (2013). Manufacturing and supply alignment: Are different manufacturing strategies linked to different purchasing practices?, Int. J. Production Economics 146:219–226
19. Rousseeuw, P. J., (1987). Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and validation of cluster analysis, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 20, 53-65.
20. Safsten K, Winroth M, Stahre J (2007). The content and process of automation strategies, Int. J. Prod. Econ., 110(1-2): 25–38.
21. Sum, C.C., Low, L.S., Chen, C.S., (2004). A taxonomy of operations strategies of high performing small and medium enterprises in Singapore, International Journal of Operations and Production Management 24 (3), 321–345.
22. Sun S-Y, Hsu S-H, Hwang W-J, (2009). The impact of alignment between supply chain strategy and environmental uncertainty on SCM performance, Supply Chain Manage., 14(3), 201–212.
23. Thompson, J.D. (1967). Organization in Action, New York.MC Graw-Hill
1. Umanath, N.S. (2003). The concept of contingency beyond ‘It depends’: illustrations from IS research stream, Information & Management, 40(6), 551-62.
24. Venkatraman, N. (1989). The concept of ﬁt in strategy research: toward verbal and statistical correspondence, Academy of Management Review, 14(3), 423-44.
25. Yezhuang, T., China, H.P.R., Yong, J., (2010). Taxonomy of Manufacturing Strategies A Worldwide Perspective , Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, The 4th International Conference on Management and Service Science (MASS 2010), Wuhan, China. (EI Indexed).
26. Zhang, Z.D., Shariﬁ, H., (2007). Towards Theory Building in Agile Manufacturing Strategy—A Taxonomical Approach, IEEE Transactions On Engineering Management, 54(2): 351-370.
27. Zhao X, Sum CC, Qi Y, Zhang H, Lee TS (2006). A taxonomy of manufacturing strategies in China, J. Oper. Manag., 24(5): 621–636.