عنوان مقاله [English]
the purpose of this study was to evaluate the impact of social capital on knowledge strategic sharing and organizational performance. The method used in this study, for the purpose of application of the descriptive nature. The population of this study, all the employees of the Social Security Organization of Karaj city, whose number is equal to 140. Of the target population based on the sampling table krejcie and Morgan (1970), 103 were selected. To select the sample, a random sampling was used. To collect standardized questionnaire Kim et al (2013) was used. Vote to determine the reliability of the questionnaire, Cronbach's alpha coefficients for the variables of social capital (0/884), knowledge sharing (0/799) and organizational performance (0/822), respectively, and reliability was approved. T-test for data analysis and path analysis were used by software smartpls.Social capital is also related to the acquisition of knowledge p = (0/567) and knowledge sharing p = (0/574) positive and direct impact. The acquisition of knowledge p = (0/240) and Share p = (0/488) knowledge has a direct impact on organizational performance.
1. معمارزاده، غلامرضا؛ عطایی، محمد و اکبری، احمد (1388). بررسی نقش سرمایه اجتماعی بر بهبود عملکرد کارکنان،مجلهمدیریتتوسعهوتحول. شماره3.
2. Alavi, M. & Leidner, D.E. (2001). Review: Knowledge Management and Knowledge Management Systems: Conceptual Foundations and Research Issues. MIS Quarterly, 25(3). 107-32.
3. Allard, I. (2010). Examiningthe relationship between organizational culture and performance. prescottvalley,Arizona.
4. Anderson, K.K. (2009). Organizational Capabilities as Predictors of Effective Knowledge Management: An Empirical Examination. Thesis of PHD, Nova Southeastern University, United States.
5. Ardichvili, A., Page, V. & Wenling, T. (2003).Motivation & Barriers to Participation in Virtual Knowledge Sharing Communities of Practice. Journal of Knowledge Management, 7(1). 64-77.
6. Bollinger, A., S. & Smith, R., D. (2001). Managing organizational knowledge as a strategic asset. Journal of knowledge management, 5(1). 8-18.
7. Byars, L.I & Rue, L.W. (2008). Human Resource Management: 9 th Edition. New York: Mc GrawHill.
8. Chen, Irene Y.L (2009). Social Capital, IT Capability, and The Success of Knowledge Management Systems. Knowledge Management & E-Learing: An International Journal, 1(1).
9. Darroch, J. (2003). Developing a measure of knowledge management behaviors and practices. Journal of knowledge management, 7(1). 41 -54.
10. Davenport, T.H. & L. Prusak. (1998). Working Knowledge: How Organizations Manage What They Know. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press.
11. Demory, D. Mansouri, H. & Taheri, m. (2009).Evaluate the relationship between knowledge management and social capital .in the Islamic University (from the viewpoint of the faculty members of Yazd. Journal of management the Islamic University. 13(1).
12. Dinda, Soumyananda. (2008). Social capital in the creation of human capital and economic growth: A productive consumption approach. The Journal of Socio-Economics 37, 2020–2033.
13. Fukuyama, F. (1999). Trust: The Social Virtues & the Creation of prosperity. New York: Free press.Chapter 9.
14. George M.M .Gelauff. (2003). Social capital: an indispensable asset in the knowledge – based economy. Paper for the workshop Social Capital and Economic Development on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the University of Tilburg.
15. Husted, K. Michailova, S. & Minbaeva, D. (2005). Knowledge Sharing & Organizational Performance. Retrieved April 02, 2006, from www. Kmap 2005.vuw.ac.nz.
16. Kim, T. T., Gyehee, L. Soyon, P. & Seunggil, Lee. (2013).Social capital, knowledge sharing and organizational performance: What structural relationship do they have in hotels?. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 25 (5). 683 – 704.
17. Monnavarian, A .& Amini, A .(2009). Do Interaction Within Network Lead To Knowledge Management?. Business Strategy Series, 10(3). 139- 155.
18. Nahapiet, J., & Ghoshal, s. (1998).Social Capital, Intellectual capital & the organizational advantage. Academy of management Review, 23(2). 242-260.
19. Nemati, M., A. & Jamshidi, l. (2007) .The process of sharing knowledge and experience on the relationship among the members of the development of social capital. at Shahid Beheshti University of Technology Center,National Conference on Knowledge Management, Tehran International Conference Center.
20. Noe, R.A, Hollenbeck, J. R, Gerhurt, B & Wright, P.M. (2008). Human Resource Management: gaining Competitive advantage. New York: Mc GrawHill.
21. Rahnavard, F. (2008). Factors affecting performance improvement of public sector organizations. Journal of Management, 8(4).
22. Van den Hoof, B. & Do Ridder, J., A. (2004). Knowledge Sharing in Context: The Influence of Organizational Commitment, Communication Climate & CMC Use on Knowledge Sharing. Journal of Knowledge Management, 8(6). 117-130.
23. Woodhouse, A. (2006(. Social capital and economic development in regional Australia: A case study. Journal of Rural Studies, 22. 83–94.
24. Yang, S,. C. & Forn, C., K. (2009).Social Capital, Behavioural Control, and Tacit Knowledge Sharing Amulti-Informant Design.International Journal of Informtion Management, 29(9). 210-218.
25. Yu, Y. Wilkins, L., C., & Ma, Will W. K. (2004). Developing an Instrument for Measuring Knowledge Sharing Attitudes. Retrieved September 10, fromhttp://www.teach.com.hk/Yu_Wilkins_Ma_.pdf
26. Zack, MH. (2002). developing a knowledge strategy: Epilogue. In N. Bontis; C.W. Choo (Eds.), The strategic management of intellectual capital and organizational knowledge: A collection of readings. New York: Oxford University Press, 4.
27. Zhang, J. & Faerman, S. R. (2004). The Nature of Knowledge and Its Influence on Knowledge Sharing Practice: Experiences from Building the MACROS System in: Proceedings of the 38th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences. Retrieved April 22.