عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of this study is to design a model for promoting organizational performance by Strategic Entreprenuership in the Small and medium-sized enterprises in Kurdistan provience. At first, the literature review has been studied and the metrics are extracted. The statistic society includes of 320 managers of small and medium enterprises and 175 samples are selected from randomly among these companies. The data is ghatherd by questionnaire and finally the operational model using regression analyses is developed. The results show that only 4 dimensions of strategic entrepreneurship include innovation, hyperactive, competitive aggression and risk taking are effected on on percived performance.
1. حمیدیزاده، محمدرضا، عالمتبریز، اکبر و مژده نیلچیان (1393). تبیین مهارتهای کارآفرینی سازمان در نیل به موقعیت برتر راهبردی، فصلنامه علمی پژوهشی مطالعات مدیریت راهبردی، 17، 92-73.
2. Allen M W., Armstrong D J., Reid Mt F& Riemenschneider C K (2008). Factors impacting the perceived organizational support of IT employees, Information & Management, 45(8), 556-563.
3. Barney, Jay B. (2001). Gaining and Sustaining Competitive Advantage. Addison Westley.
5. Brush, C.G. & Chaganti, R. )1998(. Businesses without glamour? An analysis of resources on performance by size and age in small service and retail firms. Journal of Business Venturing, 14, 233-257.
6. Chiquan. (2002). Market orientation and business performance: a framework for service organizations, European Journal of Marketing, Special Issue on Market Orientation and Service Firm Performance, 36(9/10), 1154-1163.
7. Dess, Gregory G. Lumpkin, G. T. McGee, Jeffrey E. (1999). Linking Corporate Entrepreneurship to Strategy, Structure, and Process: Suggested Research Directions. Journal of Entrepreneurship Theory & Practice. 23(3), 85-102.
8. Doern, Rachel. (2009). Investigating Barriers to SME Growth and Development in Transition Environments: A Critique and Suggestions for Developing the Methodology. International Small Business Journal. 27, 275-305.
9. Garvin, D.A. (2002). A note on corporate venturing and new business creation. Boston: Harvard Business School Publishing.
10. Hitt, M. A., R. D. Ireland, S. M. Camp and D. L. Sexton (2002). Strategic entrepreneurship: Integrating entrepreneurial and strategic management perspectives. Strategic entrepreneurship. Creating a new mindset. Oxford, UK, Blackwell Publishers Ltd.
11. Ireland, R. Duane; Covin, Jeffrey G. Donald F. Kuratko. (2009). Conceptualizing Corporate Entrepreneurship Strategy. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. 33(1).
12. Kuratko, D. F. Hodgetts, R. M. (2001). Entrepreneurship: A contemporary approach (5th Ed.). Fort Worth: Harcourt College.
13. Morales García V, Lloréns-Montes F& Verdú-Jover A J .(2007) .Influence of personal mastery on organizational performance through organizational learning and innovation in large firms and SMEs, Technovation, 27(9), 547-568.
14. Pelham A M, (1997). Market orientation and performance: the moderating effects of product and customer differentiation, Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, 12(5), 276 – 296.
15. Shirokova, G., & Vega, G,. & Sokolova, L., (2012). Performance of Russian SMEs: Exploration, Exploitation and Strategic Entrepreneurship.
16. Teece, D. J., Pisano, G. and Shuen, A. (1997) Dynamic Capabilities and Strategic Management, Strategic Management Journal 18(7): 509–33.
17. Zahra, S.A., Nielsen, A.P. & Bogner, W.C. )1999(. Corporate entrepreneurship, knowledge, and competence development. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 23(3), 169-189.