عنوان مقاله [English]
Human resource Development (HRD) in each organization is the cause of durability and competitive advantages, so the top management of organizations faces two options: changing its own human resource as a resource with value-added capability, or to benefit from outsourcing strategy. Training and development department in National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) is accountable for the development of human capital throughout planning of the staff affairs, job career planning, training & development, and also performance evaluating. Following this issue, the essence of comprehensive and permanent process is needed for evaluating current situation whether from the qualitative level of performance or practice of laws and advised Instructions. Regarding the special and unique conditions of this very important industry, it is emphasized on designing and applying comprehensive system full of control dimensions for comparing present condition with desired one for the human resource development Depts.; which is named auditing human resource development. Therefore, with the use of previous researches and interviews done with the NIOC HRD managers, a model with the contingent dimensions and categories for auditing three subsidiaries (training, evaluating and staff affairs planning) has been designed. The research is based on Mixed Research and at first; with the cumulative content analysis relevant dimensions and categories fitted for Auditing model are explanted. After that, for the purpose of verification of designed model and reviewing general situation, questionnaires among the HRD staff of NIOC were distributed and LISREL software was used for investigation. In conclusion, auditing outcomes were reported to the top managers and some suggestions for resolving problems and weakness points were offered to the related management.
1. الوانی، مهدی، آذر، عادل، دانایی فر، حسن(1388). روششناسی پژوهش کیفی. تهران: انتشارات صفار.
2. بازرگانی، عباس، سرمد، زهره (1393). روش تحقیق در علوم رفتاری. تهران: موسسه نشر آگه.
3. خاکی، غلامرضا (1379). روش تحقیق در مدیریت. تهران: مرکزانتشارات علمی.
4. خائفالهی، احمدعلی، معمارپور، مهدی، متقی، پیمان (1388). ممیزی مدیریت منابع انسانی در صنعت سیمان ایران و نقش آن در بهبود بهروی سازمانی. مدیریت فرهنگ سازمانی، 19، 36-5.
5. سید جوادین، سید رضا (1393). مدیریت منابع انسانی و امور کارکنان. تهران: نگاه دانش.
6. محمدپور،احمد.(1390).روش تحقیق کیفی،ضد روش2.تهران: جامعه شناسان.
7. Alles M, T., Vasarhelyi MA, Riccio EL. (2006). Continuous auditing: the USAexperience and considerations for its implementation in Brazil. Journal of Inf Syst Technol Manag, 3(2), 211-24.
8. Andrews, C.J., (2007). Developing and conducting a human resource management performance audit: case study of an Australian university. University of Southern Queensland, USA.
9. Arena, M. (2013). Internal Audit in Italian universities: An empirical study, Social & Behavioural Science, 93, 2000-2005.
10. Batra, G.S., (1996). Human Resource Auditing as a tool of Human resource valuation: Interface and emerging practices. Managerial Auditing Journal, 11(8), 23-30.
11. Brierly, G.A and Gwilliam, D.R. (2003). Human resource management issues in audit firms: a research agenda, managerial auditing journal, 18(5), 8-431
12. Cannings, A. (2012). A framework for Auditing HR: strengthening the role of HR in the organization. Industrial and Commercial Training. 44(3), 139-149.
13. Chan, D.Y., Vasarhelyi, M.A. (2011). Innovation and practice of continues auditing. International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, 12, 152-160.
14. Clardy, A. (2004). Toward an HRD Auditing Protocol: Assessing HRD risk management practices. Human resource development review, 3(2), 124-150.
15. Denzin, N.K., Lincoln, Y.S. (2005). Introduction: The discipline and practice of qualitative research. In N.K. Denzin & Y.S. Lincoln (Eds.), the sage handbook of qualitative research (2nd Ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
16. Dolenko, M. (1990). Auditing human resource management. Florida: The institute of internal research foundation.
17. Duffy, P.J., (1989). Project performance auditing. Butter & co Publishers. 7(2), 101-104.
18. Elo, S., Kyngas, H (2007). The Qualitative Content Analysis Process. Journal of Advanced Nursing. Wiley online Liberary.
19. Fitz-enz, J. (2000). The ROI of human capital: Measuring the economic value of employee performance. AMACOM, New York, NY.
20. Francis, J. R. (1994). Auditing, Hermeneutics, and subjectivity. Accounting, organization and society. 19(3), 235-269.
21. Hendry, C. & Pettigrew, A. (1986). The practice of Strategic human resource management, Personnel Review, 15 (5), 3-8.
22. Hsieh, H.F, Shannon, S.H. (2005). Three Approaches to Qualitative Content Analysis, 15(9), 1277-1288.
23. Iribar, A. S., Arondo, L. A. & Gallastegi, E.A. (2014). Human resource information in management report of the top Spanish companies. In proceedings of the 2nd world conference on Business, Economics & Management. WCBEM 2013 (174-176). Spain.
24. Johansson, V. (1999). Why the concept of human resource costing & accounting does not work. Personnel Review. 28(1/2), 91-107.
25. Khan, M. A. (2005). A Practitioner’s Guide to Performance Auditing, Plleier Corporation, California.
26. Khoong, C. M. (1996). An integrated system framework and analysis methodology for manpower planning. International Journal of Manpower, 7(1), 26-46.
27. Spira, L.F. & Page, M. (2003). Risk management: The reinvention of internal control & the changing role of internal audit. Accounting, Auditing and accountability Journal, 16, 640-661.
28. Nigam, M. S. & Nigam, S. (1993). Importance of Human resource in organizations. In Khan-Dewal, M.C. & Jain, S.C. (Eds), Human Resource accounting, Pointer Publishers, Jaipur.
29. Nutley, S. (2000). Beyond systems: HRM audits in the public sector. Human Resource Management, 10(2), 24-26.
30. Olalla, M.F. & Castillo, MAS. (2002). Human Resource Audit, International Advances in Economic research, 8(1), 58-65.
31. Phillips, J. (1996). Measuring the HR contribution: A survey of approaches, in Accountability in Human Resource Management, Gulf Publishing Co, Houston.
32. Power, M. (1997). The Audit Explosion, Demos, London.
33. Samson, D. & Daft, R. (2005). Management, 2nd. Pacific Rim Ed., Nelson Australia, South Melbourne Australia.
34. Shaban, O. (2012). Auditing Human Resource as a Method to Evaluate the Efficiency of Human Resource Functions & to control Quality Check on HR Activities. International Business Research. 5(3), 122-129.
35. Sigel, J., Shim, J. (2000). Dictionary of accounting terms 3rd edn. New York: Barrons educational.
36. Spira, L.F. & Page, M. (2003). Risk management: The reinvention of internal control & the changing role of internal audit. Accounting, Auditing and accountability Journal, 16, 640-661.
37. Vasarhelyi, M.A., Alles, M. & Kuenkaikaew, S. (2010). The acceptance and Adaptation of continues auditing by internal auditors: A microanalysis. (working parer). Rutgers Business School, USA.
38. Verma, S. & Dewe, P. (2008). Valuing human resources: perceptions & practices in UK organizations. Journal of human resource costing & accounting, 12(2), 102-23.
39. Westover, J. (2012). Comparative International differences in intrinsic and extrinsic job quality characteristics & worker Satisfaction. International journal of business & social Sicience, 3(7), 1-15.