عنوان مقاله [English]
Electronic banking as one of the solutions for E-commerce prosperity has been constantly expanding and providing banking services through the Internet has had an unprecedented leap in recent years. Undoubtedly, to enter global markets, it is vital to have an efficient banking system relying on precision, accuracy, speed and up-to-date technology, which is capable of competing with the world banking systems. Regarding the fact that providing electronic banking services is one of the major necessities in association with the expansion of services and the fact that customer satisfaction is a top priority as well as considering the importance of measuring the services quality, identifying its strengths and weaknesses, it is of high importance to assess the rate of success in satisfying customer demands as well as scrutiny of banks expectations and customer perceptions of banking services. In this regard, this article with the aim of identifying the most important factors affecting the quality of electronic services in Iran's banking industry and studying the researches conducted in this domain and interviews with experts, we made a classification of effective factors on the domain of electronic services quality, which is over 74 factors including trust, privacy protection, content quality, web appearance, suitability of updating services and current information on the website, innovation in provided services, etc. Ultimately, based upon that, a local model for the domestic banks has been presented to assess the quality of electronic services.
1. لاولاک، کریستوفر. (1382). اصول بازاریابی و خدمات (ترجمه ابوالفضل تاجزاده نمین). تهران: انتشارات سمت.
2. کاتلر، فیلیپ، (1385). دایره المعارف بازاریابی، عبدالحمید ابراهیمی، هرمز مهرانی، احمد درخشان (مترجم)، نشر همای دانش.
3. Zeithaml, V., Parasuraman, A. and Malhotra, A. (2002). Service quality delivery through web sites: A critical review of extant knowledge. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 30(4), 362-375.
4. Wang Y., Hing P., Yar H., (2003). The antecedents of service quality and product quality and their influences on bank reputation: evidence from the banking industry in China, Managing Service Quality, 13(1), 72-83.
5. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A. & Berry, L. L. (1985). A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research, Journal of Marketing, 49(3). 41-50.
6. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. & Berry, L. L. (1988). SERVQUAL: A multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of service quality, Journal of Retailing, 63, 12-37.
7. Hesselink, M. & Wiele, A. van der (2003). Mystery Shopping: In-depth measurement of customer satisfaction, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
8. Grönroos, Christian (1990). Relationship approach to marketing in service contexts: The marketing and organizational behavior interface. Journal of Business Research, 20. 3-11.
9. Hart, C.W.L. Heskett, J.L. Sasser, W.F.JR. (1990). The Profitable art of Service recovery. Hardward business review, 68, 148-156.
10. Grönroos, Christian (2000). Service Management and Marketing. A Customer Relationship Management Approach. Wiley.
11. Abby Ghobadian, David Gallear, and Michael Hopkins (2007). TQM and CSR Nexus, International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, 24(2): 704-721.
12. Santos, Jessica (2003). E-service quality: a model of virtual service quality dimensions, Managing Service Quality, 13, 24-33.
13. Johnston R (1997). Identifying the critical determinants of service quality in retail banking: importance and effect; International Journal of; Bank Marketing: 111-116.
14. Hartmut. Scornavacca, Eusebio. Huff, (2012). Three decades of research on consumer adoption and utilization of electronic banking channels: A literature analysis, Decision Support Systems, 54, 122-132.
15. Li, H. & Suomi, R. (2008). Evaluating electronic service quality: A transaction process based evaluation model, Information and Management, 38(1:( 23-33.
16. Lin, Hsiu-Fen. (2013). Determining the relative importance of mobile banking quality factors, Computer Standards & Interfaces 35.195-204.
17. Ho Hsu, T., Hung, L., Tang, J. (2012). The multiple criteria and sub-criteria for electronic service quality evaluation, Online Information Review. 36(2). 241-260.