1. Afshari, Atefeh; khatibsalmnani, Mohammadali; rahimnia, ramin; anori savojbolaghi, siamand; and yasefi, behnam; (2013). Check cost of imaging services in the center or Emam khomeini tehran university of Medical sceinces. Payavard Health, 7(2): 101-110
2. Becker, J., Bergener, P., and Rackers, M. (2009). Business Process Assessment and Evaluation in Public Administrations using Activity-Based Costing. In Proceedings of the 15th Americas Conference on Information Systems (AMCIS 2009), San Francisco, CA.
3. Bogdanoiu, C. (2009). Activity based cost from the respective of competitive advantage. Journal of applied economic sciences, 5: 5-10.
4. Boniadi naeini Ali; fatehi Mona; kamfiruzi M. (2013). And the effectiveness of communication strategic in virtual organizations and electronic, strategiec management journal isse16: 39-60
5. Borjesson, S. (1994). What kind of activity-based information does your purpose require? International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 14(12): 79–99.
6. Chea, A. C. (2011). Activity-Based Costing System in the Service Sector: A Strategic Approach for Enhancing Managerial Decision Making and Competitiveness, International Journal of Business Management, 6(11): 3-10.
7. Chen, Z., & Wang, L. (2007). A generic activity-dictionary-based method for product costing in mass customization. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 18(6): 678-700.
8. Dabestani, Reza and Shirvieh zadeh, Hadi; (1388). Providing cost-cognitive model based on modern costing methods for service firms. Presented at the first Executive Management conference, Tehran.
9. Dejnega, O. (2011). Method time driven activity based costing – A literature review. Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, 6(1).
10. Delpachitra, S. (2008). Activity-based costing and process benchmarking: an application to general insurance Benchmarking .An International Journal, 15(2): 137-147.:
11. Ebrahimzadeh, arso and timoresfard, H, (2010). Add time to the ABC system. regional seminar on the role of management accouting and auditing consumption patterns, esfahan, azad university.
12. Everaert, P., Bruggeman, W., Sarens, G., Anderson, S. R., and Levant, Y. (2008). Cost modeling in logistics using time‐driven ABC. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 38(3): 172-191.
13. Gran Horen, Charles; Faster, George and dater, srykant (1388). Accounting industry with an emphasis on management issues, (translated by Ali parsian and mosa bozork asle). 5Edition, second cover, Tehran: termeh..
14. Gunasekaran, A., Marri, H. B., and Yusuf, Y. Y. (1999). Application of Activity-Based Costing: some case experiences. Managerial Auditing Journal, 14(6): 286-293.
15. Hamidizadeh, mohammad Reza; (2011). The notion of time and futures based on the theory of understanding, strategic management journal, 6: 39-60
16. Khalifeh soltani, Seyed Ahmad; and mirzaiee kalani, M (1391). Application of Activity Based costing model TDABC in manufacturing ompanies. Management accounting, 15: 83-102.
17. Makhmali, H., (2011). An e-Health Model: A Technical and Economic Perspective, The 2011 International Conference on Information & Knowledge Engineering (IKE), Worldcomp’11, Las Vegas Nevada, USA
18. Makhmali, H., (2012). A Holistic Framework for e-health strategic planning In I.r of Iran, strategic management Studies third year, 3(10): 129-149
19. Makhmali, H., (2012). A Holistic Framework for e-Health Strategic Planning in I.R. of Iran, PhD Thesis, chapter 5: 100.
20. Modares, Ahmad and deyanati deilami, Z. (1392). Activity based costing. The auditor Journal, 37: 38-41.
21. Momeni, mansor and faal ghaiyoomi, A (1389). Statistical analysis using Spss. Publisher: Author.
22. Namazi, M (1371). The analysis of absorption and variable costing mathods. Journal of social sciences, University of shiraz, 192, 47-73.
23. Namazi, M. (2009). Performance-focused ABC: A third generation of activity-based costing system. Cost management, 23(5): 33-34
24. Namazi, M; (1378). The future of management accounting. Review of accounting and Aduit, 29, 3-24
25. Namazi, mohammad, (2007). Introduced the second generation of Activity Based costing (TDABC) Accountants, 192: 4-16.
26. Nurminen, T., Korpunen, H., and Uusitalo, J. (2009). Applying the activity-based costing to cut-to-length timber harvesting and trucking. Silva Fennica, 43(5): 847-870.
27. Pernot, E., Roodhooft, F., and Van den Abbeele, A. (2007). Time-driven activity-based costing for inter-library services: a case study in a university. The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 33(5): 551-560.
28. Popesko, B. (2009). How to manage the costs of service departments using Activity-Based Costing? International Review of Business Research Papers, 5(4): 91-101.
29. Rangbaran, Bahram; mir Ahmadi, seyed mahammad Reza, zabih zadeh, k (2013). Measuring the competitveness of firms, strategic. 14 management journal, 16: 50.
30. Roy, R., Souchoroukov, P., and Shehab, E. (2011). Detailed cost estimating in the automotive industry: Data and information requirements. International Journal of Production Economics, 133(2): 694-707.
31. Shabahang, Reza., (2008). Management Accounting, Tehran: Jangle.
32. Turney, P. B. (2010). Activity-based costing: An emerging foundation for performance management. Cost Management, 24(4): 33.