عنوان مقاله [English]
In This article by using Foresight methods as cross impact balance and the scenario planning to identify strategic factors affecting the banking industry discussed the future And then the major scenarios ahead the banking industry are compiled and analyzed. Initial research data have been analyzed by using the mic mac software. The results obtained from the use of CIB showed that 10 key operating profitability, resources and expenditures, government and the economy, interest and reserve requirements, payments, capital adequacy, sanctions, laws and regulations, duty facilities and environment of economic uncertainty among identified factors will have the greatest impact and influence on the future of the banking industry, these basic factors used in scenario planning. In order to scenario planning at this stage of experts were consulted and ultimately the sum of 31 possible positions for 10 factors were defined. Possible position for any of a variety of situations covered unfavorable to favorable. An analysis performed by the scenario wizard software, 5 strong scenarios and 9 believable scenarios of based on 31 possible positions on the 10 key driving was extracted.
1. Arcade, J., Godet, M., Francis, M., & Fabrice, R. (2010). Structural analysis with the MICMAC method & Actors' strategy with MACTOR method, Futures research methodology v2, AC/UNU Millennium project.
2. Baricelli P., Lucas C., Messina E., Mitra G. (1996). A model for strategic planning under uncertainty; Sociadad Estadistica e Investigacion Operativa.
3. Bell, Wendell (1997). Foundations of Futures Studies: Human Science for a New Era; NewBrunswick» New Jersey, USA: Transaction Publishers.
4. Bell, Wendell (2003). Foundations of Futures Studies I: History, Purposes, Knowledge. New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction Publishers.
5. Bodlai, Hassan., Kooshki Jahromi, Alireza., & Akbari, Masoud (2011). Use of normative scenario-writing and innovative strategic knowledge management in the commercialization of creative ideas in the insurance industry, The 18th National Conference and the 4th International Seminar on Insurance and Development.
6. Bryson, J (2006). Strategic planning for non-profit organizations, 5rd edition. San Francisco, CA: Jossey- Bass.
7. Bushehri, Alireza. & Nazarizadeh, Farhad. (2009). Global Strategic Strategies Effective in Defense and Defense Industries, Tehran: Center for the Futures Studies of Defense Science and Technology of Research and Educational Institute for Defense Industries.
8. Ehresmann, A. C. (2013). A theoretical frame for future studies. On the Horizon, 21(1): 46-53.
9. Fahey, L. and Robert M. R. (2011). Learning from the future, competitive foresight scenarios, Canada: John wiley & sons Inc. 226.
10. Foundation for the Development of Tomorrow (Toseae Farda) (2005). Technology Foresight Techniques, Tehran: Futurist Group Publishing.
11. Godet, Michel (1991). From anticipation to action. UNESCO publishing, Paris.
12. Goodwin, Paul; Wright, George (2001). Enhancing strategy evaluation in scenario planning: a role for decision analysis. Journal of management studies, 38(1): 1- 16.
13. Gordon, T. J. and Glenn, J. C. (1993). Issues in Creating the Millennium Project: Initial Report from the Millennium Project Feasibility Study, United Nations University.
14. Hamidizadeh, Mohammad Reza. (2011). Time Theory and Future Studies based on the Theory of Understanding and Perception, Strategic Management Studies Quarterly, 2(6): 81-102.
15. Hanafizadeh, Payam., Aarabi, Seyyed Mohammad., & Hashemi, Ali. (2006). Consistent Strategic Planning Using Scenario Planning and Fuzzy Inference system, Quarterly Journal of Humanities, Management Edition.
16. Hassangholipour, Tahmores., Zohi, Ali Hashem., & Sajedifar, Ali Asghar. (2014). Comprehensive Banking: A Strategic Approach to Customer Orientation in the Banking Industry, Tenth International Conference on Strategic Management.
17. Hoover, W. (2009). The Future of Human Resources: Technology Assists in Streamliing Your HR Department. Colorado Biz.
18. Khazaei, Saeed. (2007). Foresight, Concepts and Needs, Tehran: Center for Future Studies in Defense Science and Technology of the Institute for Defense Research and Training.
19. Lindgren, M. Hans B. H. (2003). Scenario planning the link between future and strategy, Palgrave & Macmillan.
20. Mahmoudi, Behzad. (2010). Statistics and its role in policy making and decision-making from the foresight perspective, Strategy Report (123).
21. Maleki, Abbas. (2006). Scenario-based planning: A way to reduce decision-making problems, Yas Strategy, (8): 73-112.
22. Miles, I., & Keenan, M. (2002). Practical Guide to Regional Foresight in the UK. European Communities, Luxembourg.
23. Nazemi Ghadiri, Amir. (2006). Foresight: From Concept to Implement, New Industries Center, Tehran: Ministry of Industries and Mines.
24. Peterson, Garry D.; Cumming, Graeme S.; Carpenter, Stephen R. (2003). Scenario planning: a tool for conservation in an uncertain world. Conservation biology, 17(2): 358- 366.
25. Postma, T.J.B.M., Liebl, F. (2005). How to improve scenario analysis as a strategic management tool, Technological Forecasting & Social Change, 72(2005): 161–173.
26. Raford, Noah, (2014). Online foresight platforms: Evidence for their impact on scenario planning & strategic foresight, Technological Foresight & Social Change, In press, Available online: 33.
27. Rahnamy Roodposhti, Fereydoun., & Shirin Bayan, Neda. (2016). Designing an investment portfolio using a scenario-based approach by a hypothetical-based planning method, Journal of Financial Engineering and Management of Securities, 28.
28. Ringland, Gill, (2010). The role of scenarios in strategic foresight, Technolgical Foresight & Social Change, 77(15).
29. Saeedpour, Saeed., Behboodi, Mohammad Reza., & Ahmadi Kohanali, Reza. (2015). Future Studies for Knowledge Management Strategies with a Scenario-Based Approach, Strategic Management Studies Quarterly, 22.
30. Schwartz, P. (1996). The Art of the Long view, New York: Doubleday.
31. Shearer, Allan W. (2005). Approaching scenario-based studies: three perceptions about the future and considerations for landscape planning. Environment and planning B: Planning and design, 32: 67-87.
32. Taqwa, Mohammad Reza. & Alizadeh, Yaser. (2006). Trend Impact Analysis Technique (TIA): A cross-point of quantitative and qualitative prediction techniques (With an example in the field of energy foresight research), Quarterly Journal of Energy Economics, 3(11): 84-106.
33. Tisheh Yar, Mandana. (2011). Future Studies in Strategic Studies, Tehran: Strategic Studies Research Center.
34. Vecchiato, Riccardo (2012). Environmental uncertainty, foresight and strategic decision making: An integrated study, Technological Forecasting & Social Change, Elsevier Inc, 79: 436 – 447.
35. Voros, J. (2003). A generic foresight process framework. Foresight, 5(3): 10-21.
36. Zahedi, Shams-al-Sadat. & Khanloo, Negin. (2011). Future Studies of Non-Governmental Organizations Accountability in the Area of Iran's Health and Human Services, 2025, Journal of Management Science of Iran, 6(21): 47-76.
37. Zali, Nader. (2009). Future studies on regional development with a scenario-based planning approach, Doctoral dissertation, University of Tabriz, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
38. Zali, Nader. (2011). Forecasting of regional strategy and policy-making with a scenario-based approach, Strategic Studies Quarterly, 14(4): 33-54.
39. Zali, Nader. (2013). Strategic Foresight in Regional Planning and Development, Tehran: Strategic Studies Research Center.