1. Beikzad, J., & Soltani, F. (1394). Assessment Strategic Thinking Managers and its Impact on Organizational Innovation. Journal of Strategic Management Studies, 24: 145-167.
2. Boyle, P., & Haggerty, K. (2012). Planning for the Worst: Risk, Uncertainty and the Olympic Games. British Journal of Sociology, 63(2): 241–259.
3. Chang, S., & Gong, Y. (2013). Flexibility-Oriented HRM Systems, Absorptive Capacity, and Market Responsiveness and Firm Innovativeness. Journal of Management, 39(7): 1924-1951.
4. Chen, J., Zhaohui, Z., & Xie, H. Y. (2004). Measuring intellectual capital. Journal of Intellectual Capital, 5(1): 195-212.
5. Cynthia , A., & Tammy, B. (2011). Developing a capacity for organizational resilience through strategic human resource management. review, 21: 243-255.
6. D' Aveni, R. (1995). hypercompetiton rivalries. New York: Free Press.
7. Dreyer, B., & Gronhaug, K. (2004). Uncertainty, flexibility, and sustain competitive advantage. Journal of Business Research, 57: 484-494.
8. Drucker, P. (1999). Knowledge Worker Productivity: The Biggest Challenge. California Management Review(winter): 79-94.
9. Fathi, S., Dehghan, F., & Dehghan, N. (1391). Explaining and Examining the Interaction Strategy of Capabilities of Learning, Innovation and Sustainable Competitive Advantage. Journal of Strategic Management Studies, 9: 133-155.
10. Flatten, T., & Engelen, A. (2011). A measure of absorptive capacity: scale development and validation. Eur. Manage. J. 29: 98–116.
11. Gebauer, H., Worch, H., & Truffer, B. (2012). Absorptive capacity, learning processes and combinative capabilities as determinants of strategic innovation. European Management Journal, 30(1): 57–73.
12. Govindaraian, V., & Trimble, C. (2012). Strategic innovation and the science of learning. MIT Sloan Management Review, 45: 1-22.
13. Harvey, G., & Skelcher, C. (2006). Absorptive capacity in a nonmarket environment. Public Management Review, 12(1): 77-97.
14. Hooshmand, H., & Afsar, A. (1391). Strategy and Leadership Interaction with Knowledge Management in E-Banking. Journal of Strategic Management Studies, 12: 49-93.
15. Hosseini, M., & Hajipour, B. (2008). Explaining the relationship between the common mentality, knowledge absorptive capacity, innovation and flexibility: Pharmaceutical Companies. 59, . Journal of Human Sciences MODARES, 59: 155–176.
16. Hulland, J. (1999). Use of partial least squares (PLS) in strategic managem ent research: a review of four recent studies. Strategic management journal, 20(2): 195-204.
17. Johannessen, J. A. (2008). Organizational innovation as part of knowledge management. International Journal of Information Management, 28: 403-412.
18. Kamya, M., & Ahiauzu, A. (2011). Organizational learning and competitive advantage: Testing for the interacting influence of knowledge management and innovation. International Journal of Innovation and Learning, 10(4): 376–401.
19. Kaya, M. (2013). The effects of perceived organizational justice on police job satisfaction, job involvement and job stress. Spalding University.
20. Khorshidi, G., Ahmadi, M., & Parhizgar, M. (n.d.). Investigating the Mutual Effect of Corporate Strategy and Culture in Investing Companies in Construction Industry: 4: 151-166.
21. King, W. (2007). A research agenda for the relationships between culture and knowledge management. Knowledge and Process Management, 14(3): 226–236.
22. Lambert, E. G. (2010). Take this job and shove it: An exploratory study of turnover intent among jail staff. Journal of Criminal Justice, 38: 139−148.
23. Lee, C., & Wu, F. (2010). Factors affecting knowledge transfer and absorptive capacity in multinational corporations. The Journal of International Management Studies, 5(2): 118–126.
24. Li , Y., & Liu, Y. (2011). Fast adaptation, strategic flexibility and entrepreneurial roles. Chinese Management Studies, 5(3): 256–271.
25. Liao, L. (2006). A learning organization perspective on knowledge-sharing behavior and firm innovation. Human Systems Management, 25(4): 227-241.
26. Lin, C., & Chen, M. (2007). Does innovation lead to performance? An empirical study of SMEs in Tawian. Management Research News, 30(2): 115-132.
27. Lin, C., & Chih Huang, C. (2009). Understanding social loafing in knowledge contribution from the perspectives of justice and trust. Expert Systems with Applications, 36: 6156–6163.
28. Maurer, I. (2010). How to build trust in inter-organizational projects: The impact of project staffing and project staffing and project rewards on the formation of trust, knowledge acquisition and product innovation. International Journal of Project Management, 28: 629–637.
29. Mission, Vision and Values. (2016). Retrieved from Tehran University Science and Technology Park: http://stp.ut.ac.ir
30. Moradi, M., & Abdollahyan, P. (2013). The Role of Knowledge absorptive capacity on the relationship between learning from organizational errors and organizational innovation. Journal of Management Studies in Development and Evolution, 69: 150-121.
31. Murad , A., & Park, K. (2016). The mediating role of an innovative culture in the relationship between absorptive capacity and technical and non-technical innovation. Journal of Business Research, 69(5): 1669-1675.
32. Panagiotis, T., & Zoe, A. (2015). The Impact of Knowledge Sharing Culture on Job Satisfaction in Accounting Firms. The Mediating Effect of General Competencies. Procedia Economics and Finance, 19: 238-247.
33. Pattariya, P. (2015). A Conceptual Model of Strategic Organizational Flexibility Capability and Business Survival. Academy of Strategic Management, 14(2), 77-92.
34. Roberts, n., & Stockport, G. (2009). Defining strategic flexibility. Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management. 10(1), 27-32.
35. Schlegelmilch, B. (2003). Strategic innovation: The construct, its drivers and its strategic outcomes. Journal of Strategic Marketing, 11: 117–132.
36. Schumpeter, J. A. ((1983) ). The theory of economic development: an inquiry into profits, capital, credit, interest, and the business cycle. New Jersey: New Brunswick.
37. Sharma, M., & Jain, P. (2010). Revisiting flexibility in organizations: Exploring its impact on performance. Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, 11(3): 51-68.
38. Sillince, J. (2012). Shaping strategic action through the rhetorical construction and exploitation of ambiguity. Organization Science, 23: 630–650.
39. Tse, T. (2013). Paradox resolution: A means to achieve strategic innovation. European Management Journal, 31(6): 682–696.
40. Weeks, M., & Feeny, D. (2008). Outsourcing: from cost management to innovation and business value. Manage. Rev. 50(4): 127–146.
41. Yesil, S., & Kaya, A. (2013). The effect of organizational culture on firm financial performance: Evidence from a developing country. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 83: 428–437.
42. Zahra, S., & George, G. (2002). Absorptive capacity: A review, reconceptualization and extension. Academy of Management Review, 27(2): 185–203.