عنوان مقاله [English]
According to many researchers in the field of organization management, the importance of organizational capital should play a greater role in formulating strategies and organizing forces in line with the goals of the organization. Efforts should be made to align the staff with the overall organization's strategies. Therefore, the present research is based on the study of the role of stress in employees, as well as self-confidence strategies in the financial staffing sector of licensed stock brokers. A questionnaire was used to collect data. Cronbach's alpha coefficient was used to measure the reliability of the instrument. The Cronbach's alpha for the pre-test was 0.935 and for the whole questionnaire was 0.797 and these values indicate that the reliability of the questionnaire as a data gathering tool it is suitable. The Kolmogorov-Smirnov test has been used to evaluate the normalization of quantitative data distribution. Based on the results of this research, self-confidence strategy of 73% affects the reduction of stress among financial staff of the organization.
1. All Adina, T. E. (2015). Stress as an index of managerial success (doctoral dissertation). Osmania University, Hyberadad, India.
2. Anderson, J. R., and Betz, J. (2001). A hybrid model of categorization. Psychonomic Bulletin and Review, 8: 629-47.
3. Bandura, A. (2000). Cultivate Self efficacy for personal and organizational effectiveness, in Lock, E. A. (Ed). The Blackwell Handbook of Principles of Organizational Behavior, Oxford, Malden, MA: 120-36.
4. Bndura, A. (1997). Self-efficacy: The Exercise of Control. New York: Freeman.
5. Cavanaugh, M.A., Boswell, W.R., Roehling M.V., and Boudreau, J.w. (2000). An Empirical examination of self-reported work stress among US managers. Journal of Applied Psychology, 85: 65- 74.
6. Cervone, D. (1997). Social- Cognitive mechanism and personality coherence: Self Knowledge, situational belief, and cross-situational coherence in perceived self-efficacy. Psychological Science, 8: 43-50
7. Crawford, J. K. (2002). PM solutions project management maturity model: providing a proven path to project management excellence. New York, USA: Marcel Dekker.
8. Darwish, h Mugli, AS Mousavi, M. and Panahi, b. (1391). Human resource competencies and their relationship with human resource and business strategies at National Petrochemical Company, Public Management Research, 5(17): 27-49.
9. Demerouti, E., Bakker, A. B., Nachreiner, F., Schaufeli, W. B. (2001). The job demands resources model of burnout, JournL of Applied Psychology, 86/3: 499-512.
10. Doaee, Habibollah. Bordajali Lu, Shahla (1389). The Relationship between Perceived Organizational Support with Organizational Commitment and the Purpose of Abandonment, Journal of Public Management Outlook, 3: 63-63.
11. Doaee, Habibollah; Rezaei Rad, Mostafa, Khani, Dawood (2011). Designing and explaining the model of the impact of HRM tasks on organizational performance market orientation, Journal of Public Management Research, 14: 106-85.
12. Eden, D, and Zuk, Y. (1995). Seasickness as a self-fulfilling prophecy: Raising self-efficacy to boost performance at sea. Journal of Applied Psychology, 80: 628-35.
13. Edwards, J. R. (1996). An examination of Competing Versions of the person-environment fit approach to stress, Academy of management Journal, 39: 292-339
14. Faghihi and the Aghaz, ah. (1393). Social research methods, Quantitative and qualitative approaches, 1, Terme Publishing.
15. Frank De R. S., R. Konopaske and J. M. Ivancevich. (2000). Executive travel stress: Perils of the road warrior, Academy of Management Executive 14/2: 58-71.
16. Ghodrat Abadi, Leila, Alireza Al-Qais and Zahra Malayeri, (1393). Self-esteem and its impact on the effectiveness of the staff of the organization, International Management Conference, Tehran, Mobin Institute of Cultural Ambassadors.
17. Goli Pour, Aryan. (1392). Organizational Behavior Management (Individual Behavior), Publication, Tehran, Iran.
18. Golparvar, Mohsen; Nayeri, Shirin (2010). The Relationship of Organizational and Ethical Values with Stress and Burnout among Employees of Zob Ahang Joint Stock Company, Journal of Occupational and Organizational Counseling, 5: 92-71.
19. Hersey, Pal and Kenneth Blanchard (2010). Organizational Behavior Management: Application of Human Resources, translation Ali Ali Sabet, Amir Kabir Publications, Tehran, Tehran.
20. Hosseini, Seyed Reza; Masoumeh Esmaeili; Abdollah Salmani Khalkhali and Rasoul Poursol, (1394). The Impact of the Advancement of Educational Advancement of Successfulness by Investigating the Intermediary Self-Validity, The 2nd National Conference on Sustainable Development in Educational Sciences and Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Tehran, Islamic Studies and Research Soroush Hekmat Mortazavi, Mehr Arvand Institute of Higher Education, Center for Sustainable Development Strategies.
21. Ivancevich, J. M., McMahon, J. T. (1985). The Effect pf Goal Setting, External Feedback, and Self- generated feedback on outcome Variable: A Field study, AcDEMY oF Management Journal, 25/2: 359-72
22. Kazemi, Mostafa, Zahra Nikkhah Farokhani, Zaynab Armoun and Abdollah Reyhani Yasawli, (1393). Surveying the Occupational Stress of Employees in the Administrative and Industrial Domain, Third Annual National Conference on Modern Management Sciences, Gorgan University, Academic and Professional Association of Golestan Managers and Consumers, University Islamic Azad University of Aliabad Katoul.
23. Khaleefa, O.Erdos, G.Ashria, I. (1996).Gender and creativity in an afro-arab Islamic culture: The case of sudan. Journal of creative behavior, 30: 52-60.
24. Macy, A. B. and Mirvis, P. H. (1976). A Methodology for assessment of quality of work life in organizational effectiveness in behavioral-economic terms. Administrative Science Quarterly, 21: 212-26.
25. Mager, R. F. (1992). What every Manager Should Know about Training Belmont, CA: Lake Publishing.
26. Mahmoudi Charkari, Sara and Zain al-Abedin Rahmani, (2014). Investigating the relationship between self-confidence culture of young people and business development in Hormozgan province, Conference on Change Management in Organizations with Behavioral Sciences Approach, Tehran, Iran Tadbir Iran.
27. Morad Sahraee, R erfani, n. Shaabani bahar, Gh. monsef, ah. And Hussein Nejad, AS (1393). The relationship between empowerment and perceived organizational support with job satisfaction of the teachers of physical education in Hamadan, Studies on the basics of management in sport, Years 1, Issue 4: 109-121.
28. Moshabaki, O. And Mousavi Majd, S.M. (1391). The Relationship between Strategic Coordination between Business Strategies, Human Resource Strategies and Organizational Structure, Organizational Culture Management, 1: 33-60.
29. Mousavi, Seyed Zahir, (1394). The Relationship between Job Stress, Life Satisfaction and Social Desirability among Sari Municipality Employees, The First Scientific Congress on the Development and Promotion of Educational Sciences and Psychology, Sociology and Social Cultural Sciences of Iran, Tehran, Scientific Society for Development Promotion of fundamental sciences and techniques.
30. Nelson, D. L., Burke, R. I. (2000). Women executive: health, stress, and success, Academy of Management Executive, 14/2: 107-21
31. Perrewe, Pamela L Ferris, Gerald R Frink , Dwight D. y Anthony, William P. 2002 , Political Skill: An antidote for Workplace stressors. Academy of Management Executive. 14/3: 115-23.
32. Rezaei Malek, N. Radford, R and Reshadatjo, h. (1392). Evaluation of Customer Relationship Management Improvement Fields Using Knowledge Management in Sepah Bank, Master's Degree in Information Technology Management, Advanced Information Systems, Islamic Azad University, Tehran Electronic Unit.
33. Rezaei Malek, N. Rezaei Malek, M. And Tavakoli Moghadam, R. (1391). Improvement of Banking Services Using Customer Knowledge Management and Mobile Banking and its Impact on Customer Loyalty at Mellat Bank, ICT Press, Amir Kabir University.
34. Schaw, C (2014). Selfsteem: The enamel of success: 1-2.
35. Selye, H. (1974). Stress without Distress. New York: J. B. Lippincott.
36. Souri, Hamid, Mohsen Rahimi and Hossein Mohseni, (2005). The Relationship between Job Stress and Work-related Accidents: A Case-Control Study, The First National Conference on Safety Engineering and HSE Management, Tehran, Sharif University of Technology.
37. Tayebi, S.J. Maleki, M. R and delgoshaee, b. (1393). Dissertation, dissertation, research project and scientific article, Ferdows Publications. fourth edition.
38. Vakil Yazdi, E (1394). Develop a Strategy to Attract Foreign Direct Investment in the context of Global Trade, Journal of strategic management studies JSMS: 19.
39. Vera, D. and A. Rodriguez-Lopez. (2004). Humility as a source of competitive advantage. Organizational Dynamics, 33/4: 393-408.
40. Weil, M. M., Rosen, L. D. (1998). Technostress: Coping with Technology @ Work @Home @Play, Wiley, New York: NY.
41. Yaqubi, N and chinajani, u (1392). Investigating the Relationship between the Strategic Approach of Human Resource Management System and Organizational Commitment of Employees in Public Organizations, Journal of Management of Governmental Organizations, 2, Issue 7: 50-66.