1. Armah, F. A., Yawson, D. O., & Pappoe, A. A. (2010). A systems dynamics approach to explore traffic congestion and air pollution link in the city of Accra, Ghana. Sustainability, 2(1), 252-245.
2. Ayati, E., Ghadirian, F., & Ahadi, M. R. (2008). Estimation of the cost of damage to vehicles in rural road accidents in Iran. Transportation Research, 5, 1-13.
4. Eriksson, L., Nordlund, A. M. and Garvill, J. (2010). Expected car use reduction in response to structural travel demand management measures, Transportation Research Part F, 13, 329–342.
5. Forrester JW (1961). Industrial dynamics. Cambridge: MIT Press.
6. Gajendran, C., Serin, V. K., Seenu, S. G., & Swati, P. (2015). Different Methods of Accident Forecast Based on Real Data. Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering.
7. Habibian, M., Kermanshah, M., (2012). Investigating the contribution of transportation demand management policies to car commuters’ mode change, Journal of Transportation Engineering, 3(3): 98-181.
8. Hamidizadeh, M.R. (2014). system dynamics. First edition, Shahid Beheshti University Press (in persian).
9. Iranian Legal Medicine Organization (2015). available at: .lmo.ir/index.aspx?fkeyid=&siteid=1&pageid=2370 (in persian)
10. Jamroz, K. (2012). The impact of road network structure and mobility on the national traffic fatality rate. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 54, 1370-1377.
11. Johanson-Stenman, O., & Martinsson, P. (2000). Fatal Road Accidents: Explaining Between-Country Risk Differencens. Department of Economics, Goteborg University, Sweden.
12. Kopits, E., & Cropper, M. (2005). Traffic fatalities and economic growth. Accident analysis & prevention, 37(1), 169-178.
13. Kumar, S. N., & Umadevi, G. (2011). Application of System Dynamic Simulation Modeling in Road Safety. In 3rd International Conference on Road Safety and Simulation.
14. Law, T. H., Noland, R. B., & Evans, A. W. (2011). The sources of the Kuznets relationship between road fatalities and economic growth. Journal of Transport Geography, 19(2), 355-365.
15. Mackett, R. L., & Edwards, M. (1998). The impact of new urban public transport systems: will the expectations be met?. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 32(4), 231-245.
16. Mehregan, N., Gholizadeh, A., & Mohammadi, F. (2011). Investigating the Relationship Between Traffic Safety and Economic Growth in Iran. Transportation Engineering, 4(1): 59-69 (in persian).
17. Minami, N., & Madnick, S. (2010). Using Systems Analysis to Improve Traffic Safety, 4. Working Paper CISL 2010.
18. Namaki Araghi, B (2008). Design of the model to determine the relationship between the number of accidents and the probability of traffic collisions in the city streets network, master of science thesis. Iran University of Science & Technology.
19. Newman, P. (1995). Public transit: the key to better cities, Siemens Review 3±4, 42±46.
20. O'Flaherty C.A. (1996). Transport planning and traffic engineering, Butterworth Heinemann.
21. Partheeban, P., Arunbabu, E., & Hemamalini, R. R. (2008). Road accident cost prediction model using systems dynamics approach. Transport, 23(1), 59-66.
22. Paulozzi, L. J., Ryan, G. W., Espitia-Hardeman, V. E., & Xi, Y. (2007). Economic development's effect on road transport-related mortality among different types of road users: a cross-sectional international study. Accident analysis & prevention, 39(3), 606-617.
23. Raney, E. A., Mokhtarian, P. L., & Salomon, I. (2000). Modeling individuals' consideration of strategies to cope with congestion. Transportation research part F: traffic psychology and behaviour, 3(3), 141-165.
24. Salmani, M., Ramezanzadeh, L. M., Drikvand, M., & Sabeti, F. (2008). The survey of more important factors effecting on road accidents and presenting some ways to increase them, case study: rural area of Khor & Beyabanak. Human Geography Research Quarterly, 65, 87-104 (in persian).
25. Samaei, M. R., Mortazavi, S. B., Ebrahimi, A., & Shahsavani, E. (2010). Using System Dynamics Approach To Simulating Eutrophication In Artificial Lakes, Journal of Health System Research, 6(2), 315-325.
26. Sihombing, L. B. (2014). Toll Road Infrastructure Development in Indonesia: A System Dynamics Perspective, Conference Paper.
27. Statistical Annual of Road Maintenance & Transportation Organization (2013). Available at: www.rmto.ir (in Persian)
29. Torres, M. D. S., Lechón, R. F., & Soto, P. F. (2012). Road safety strategies: An analysis with system dynamics. Online), (http://www. systemdynamics. org/conferences/2012/proceed/papers/P1181. pdf).
30. Vuchic, V. R. (1991). Recognizing the value of rail transit, T R News 156, 13±19.
31. Wong, S. C., Sze, N. N., Yip, H. F., Loo, B. P., Hung, W. T., & Lo, H. K. (2006). Association between setting quantified road safety targets and road fatality reduction. Accident Analysis & Prevention, 38(5), 997-1005.