عنوان مقاله [English]
Examine the decision-making process can improve the quality of decision-making and better solve the problem. The decision to choose the correct option investment is considered to be one of the major decisions of individuals and companies. One of the factors that affect the behavior of investors, their decision-making style. In this study, the style Sproles and Kendall's decision to study the style of management decision making when investing and buying stocks is used. Which focuses on the attitudes of decision makers? Decision Style Inventory (CSI) company investment managers who have responsibilities ranged from 89 to 92, have been distributed. One-sample t- test was used for management decision making styles. Five style eight style of the model were identified among managers. To investigate the relationship between decision-making and investment performance managers the Pearson correlation test was used. Significant correlation coefficient r was used to confirm the test. The ideal style Whether or sensitivity to the quality, brand-sensitive companies listed on the stock exchange, sensitivity to price and exchange value and style habit and loyalty to a brand, were approved by the performance of investment managers and is significant.
1. Alqarni, Abdulrahman O (2003). The Mangerial Decision Styles of Florida's State University libraries' Managers, Electronic Theses, Treatises and Dissertations. Paper 6.
2. Bakewell, C., & Mitchell, V. W. (2006). Maleversus Female Consumer Decision Making Styles. Journal of Business Research, 59(12): 1297-1300.
3. Craft, C. J. (1984). An Examination of The Decision Style In Tasks Using Accounting Information, Doctoral Dissertation University Of Southern California.
4. Drive, Michael, Kent, Brosso and Flip, Hunciker (2007). Dynamic Decision-Making (Five Decisions for Executive Success and Administration in Industrial and Service Units), translated by: Azadeh, M. A., & Keramati, A., University of Tehran press.
5. Eslami, Bidgoli, G. ,R.(2007). New financial theories, University of Tehran Press. E.1: 30
6. Fan, J. X., & Xiao, J. J. (1998). Consumer Decision-Making Styles of Young -Adult Chinese. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 32(2): 275−294.
7. Golipour, R. A. (2008). Organizational decision making and public policy, Tehran, Samt Press.
8. Hazer, M. (1995). Decision making in management, Governmental Management Training center, Tehran, 3th edition.
9. Leonard, N. H. Scholl, R. W. & Kowalski K. B. (1999). Information processing style and Decision Making, Journal of Organization of Behavior, 20(1): 1-10
10. Luu ThiBich Ngoc (2014). Behavior pattern of individual investors in stock market, International Journal of Business and Management; 9(1): 1-12
11. Lysonski, S., Durvasula. S., & Zotos, Y. (1996). Consumer Decision-Making Styles: A Multi-Country Investigation. Eur J Marketing, 30(12): 12-20.
12. Riahi, A. (2012). Nvestigating the decision-making styles of young educated women when buying detergents and cleaners based on the Sproles and Kendall model, Master thesis in Islamic Azad University of Iran, Tehran, Cetral Branch.
13. Shahabi, E. & Hajikarimi, A. A. (2012). Decision-making style for Iranian clients: with emphasis on ethnicity, Business Management Perspective, 7: 9-24.
14. Sproles, G.B., and Kendall, E.L. (1986). A methodology for profiling consumers decision making styles. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 20(2): 267-79.
15. Scott, S.G. And Btuce, R.A (1995). Decision Making Style: The Development And Assessment Of Anew Measure, Educational And Psychological Measurement, 55: 848.