عنوان مقاله [English]
Today, many companies face challenges in enhancing their ability to compete for survival in a competitive business environment. To find the best solutions, the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of the environment will lead to the selection of best execution strategies. The respondents in the survey are specialists in a car company, the sample size is 10 of its experts in that industry. The measurement tool is a researcher made questionnaire and a standard AHP questionnaire. Data analysis was performed using AHP method and Superdecisions software. In this research, SO strategy was chosen as the best option. For this reason, the organization needs to focus on the strategy's pedestrian and focus on the strengths and opportunities of the outside. The findings show that the order of prioritizing the attractiveness of strategies, the development of new products in new markets, the creation of diversification in the product portfolio and joint ventures to enhance market share.
1. Arsić ,S., Nikolić, D., Živković , Ž. (2017). Hybrid SWOT - ANP - FANP model for prioritization strategies of sustainable development of ecotourism in National Park Djerdap, Serbia, Forest Policy and Economics, 80: 11–26.
2. Abdullah, L,. Zulkifli, N,. (2015). Integration of fuzzy AHP and interval type-2 fuzzy DEMATEl: An application to human resource management, Expert Systems with Applications, 42: 4397-4409.
4. Abdullah, L,. Zulkifli, N. (2015). Integration of fuzzy AHP and interval type-2 fuzzy DEMATEl: An application to human resource management, Expert Systems with Applications, 42: 4397-4409.
5. Arabioun, A., Abdollahzadeh, Gh. H., Sharifzadeh, M. Sh. (2017). Strategic Planning for Entrepreneurship Research in Iran, 1: 125-148.
6. Ahmadi, P., Safari Kareh, M., and Gholam Ali Zadeh, A. (2009). A Comparative Study on Environmental Surveys for Developing Strategies for Automotive Companies for their Integrated Management, The First Tehran Executive Management Conference.
7. Arabi, S. M. (2006). Strategic Planning, Tehran, Office of Cultural Research.
8. Alwani, S. M., Mir Shafiei, N. (1991). Production Management, Astan Quds Razavi Printing and Publishing Institute.
9. Amini, M. T., Khabaz Bavil, S. (2009). Compilation of Strategy by Comprehensive Framework for Strategy Compilation Case Study: Sahand Khodro Tabriz, Business Management, 2: 32-17.
10. Akhavan, P., Khedar Khalajani, J., Khairkhah, M. (2017). Legoi Evaluation of Organizational Business Strategies, Strategic Management Studies, (29)8: 143-161
11. Bas, E. (2013). The integrated framework for analysis of electricity supply chain using an integrated SWOT-fuzzy TOPSIS methodology combined with AHP: The case of Turkey, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, 44: 897–907.
12. Bazargan, H., Fathi, M. R., Mohagher, A. (2016). Provides a method for designing a 13. Basiri, M. (2007). Application of Data Mining Techniques in Customer Relationship Management, Fourth National Conference on E-Commerce.
14. Bryson, J. M. (2004). Strategic planning for public and nonprofit organizations: a guide to strengthening and sustaining organizational achievement (3rd ed.). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
15. Darwish, H., Kulivand, H., Rasooli, R. and Mobaraki, H. (2014). Designing Strategic Planning Strategies for Private Hospitals by Delphi Method: A Case Study at Khatam Alanbaja Hospital, 3: 10-1.
16. David, F. (2000). Strategic Management (Ali Parsaeian, Seyyed Mohammad Arabi). Tehran, Office of Cultural Research.
17. Engert, A., Mumford, A. D., & Toye, A. M. (2016). The European Hematology Association Roadmap for European Hematology Research: A Consensus Document.
18. Gorener, A,. Toker, K,. Ulucay, K. (2012). Application of combined SWOT and AHP: Case study for a manufacturing firm, 8th international Strategic management conference, Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 58: 1525-1534.
19. Haematologica, 101(2): 115-208. DOI: 10.3324/haematol.2015.136739.
20. Hayrian Ardakani, A., Kousha, H. R., Mirsaidi, F. (2016). The application and comparison of simple weighing methods, fuzzy hierarchical analysis and backup vector machine in identifying internal and external factors. Swat Analysis, Strategic Management, 60: 62-37.
21. Hamidizadeh, M. R., Asoush, J. (2016). Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Organizational Strategic Transformation of Iranian National Drilling Company to Improve the Advantage of Development Management, 25: 16-11.
22. Hamidizadeh, A., Zarei, M., H., Khandel, M. (2016). Investigating the Effect of Strategic Factors on Organizational Performance by Variable Job Placement (Case Study: Bandar Abbas Gas Company), Transformation Management Research, 15: 44-16.
23. Kangas J., Kurtila M., Kajanus M., Kangas A. (2003). Evaluating the management strategies of a forestland estate-the S-O-S approach, Journal of Environmental Management, 69: 349 -358.
24. Kumar Khatri, J., Metri. B. (2016). SWOT-AHP Approach for Sustainable Manufacturing Strategy Selection: A Case of Indian SME, Global Business Review, Strategic Management Conference, 17(5): 1211-1226.
26. LengnickHall. C. and Lengnick Hall. M. (1998). Strategic human resources management: a review of the literature and a proposed typology, Academy of Management Review, 13: 70-454.
27. Mark, L., Lengnick-Hall , Cynthia, A., Lengnick-Hall , Leticia S., Andrade , B. D.(2009). Human Resource Management Review, 19: 64–85.
28. Mahmudi Meymand, M. (2012). Evaluation of the Effect of Operational Planning Implementation on the Implementation of Production and Cost Reduction Schemes, Research on Enterprise Resource Management, 5: 136-113.
29. Mehmanpazir, F. (2014). Understanding Michael Porter, Khatam Higher Education Institute.
30. Padash, A., Nabi Bidhendi, Gh., Hoveidi, H., Ardestani, M. (2016). Analysis and Analysis of the Innovative Strategy of Environmental Planning with the HSE Approach.
31. Porter, M. (2006). Competitive Strategy of Industry Analysis and Competitive Techniques (translation by Jahangir Majidi and Abbas Mehr Pooya). Tehran: Publishing Rasa Cultural Services.
32. Rahman Sarsht, H., Afsar, A. (2008). The Effect of Information Sharing on Competitive Strategies and Supply Chain Performance, IT Management, 1: 48-37.
33. Rashidi, M., Elahi, S. M., Asadian, M. (2016). Business Strategies, Management System and Economic Operations Control System. Strategic Management Studies, (27)7: 153-178
34. Sayyedi, S. H., Amiri, M., Yousefi Hanomoorr, A.(2016). Designing a framework for determining the optimal combination of strategy in SWOT analysis with current net fuzzy value and game theory, 3: 422-405.
36. Tovari, M., Sokkian, M., Mirnejad, S. AS (2008). Identification and Prioritization of Factors Affecting Human Productivity Using MADM Techniques (Case Study: One of the Jane's Manufacturing Companies in Yazd Province), Industrial Management, 1: 88-71.
37. Vucijak, B,. Kurtagic, S, M,. Silajdzic, I. (2015). Multicriteria decision making in selecting best solid waste management scenario: a municipal case study from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Journal of Cleaner Production: 1-9.