1. Ashford SJ, Sutcliffe K, Christianson MK. (2009). Speaking up and speaking out: the leadership dynamics of voice in organizations. See Greenberg & Edwards: 175–202.
2. Beer, M. and Eisenstat, R. (2000). The silent killers of strategy implementation and learning, Sloan Management Review, 41: 29-40.
3. Bolino, M. C. Turnley, W. H. & Niehoff, B. P. (2004). The other side of the story: Reexamining prevailing assumptions about organizational citizenship behavior. Human Resource Management Review, 14: 229–246.
4. Bowen, David E. and Edward E. Lawler. (1992). Th e Empowerment of Service Workers: What, Why, How, and When. Sloan Management Review, 33(3): 31–39.
5. Budd, J. W. Arvey, R. D. & Lawless, P. (1996). Correlates and consequences of workplace violence. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology, 1: 197–210.
6. Burris ER. (2012). The risks and rewards of speaking up: managerial responses to employee voice. Acad. Manag.J. 55: 851–75.
7. Cho, J. Laschinger, H.K.S. & Wong, C. (2006). Workplace empowerment, work engagement and organizational commitment of new graduate nurses. Nursing Leadership.
8. Conger, Jay A. and Rabindra N. Kanungo. (1988). Th e Empowerment Process: Integrating Theory and Practice. Academy of Management Review, 13(3): 471–82.
9. Cropanzano, R. & Mitchell, M. S. (2005). Social exchange theory: An interdisciplinary review. Journal of Management, 31: 874–900.
10. Diener, E. & Ryan, K. (2011). Subjective well-being: A general overview. South African Journal of Psychology, 39(4): 391–406.
11. Diener, E. (1984). Subjective well-being. Psychological Bulletin, 95(3): 542–575.
12. Diener, E. (2000). Subjective well-being: The science of happiness and a proposal for a national index. American Psychologist, 55(1): 34–43.
13. Dundon T, Wilkinson A, Marchington M, et al. (2004). The meaning and purpose of employee voice. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 15(6): 1149–1170.
14. Einarsen, S. (1999). The nature and causes of bullying at work. International Journal of Manpower. 20(1/2): 16–27.
15. Einarsen, S. (2002). The nature and causes of bullying at work. Proceedings of the International Conference on Bullying at Work 23–24 September. Birkbeck University of London: 6–8.
16. Einarsen, S. B. I. Raknes and S. B. Matthiesen (1994). Bullying and harassment at work and their relationships to work environment quality: an exploratory study’, European Work and Organizational Psychologist, 4: 381–401.
17. Einarsen, S. H. Hoel, D. Zapf and C. L. Cooper (2003). Bullying and Emotional Abuse: International Perspectives in Research and Practice. London: Taylor and Francis.
18. Einarsen, S. Raknes, B.I. & Matthiesen, S.B. (1994). Bullying and harassment at work and their relationships to work environment quality: An exploratory study. European Work and Organizational Psychologist, 4(4): 381-401.
19. Frese, M. Teng, E. & Wijnen, C. J. D. (1999). Helping to improve suggestion systems: Predictors of making suggestions in companies. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 20: 1139–1155.
20. Fuller J, Marler L, Hester K. (2006). Promoting felt responsibility for constructive change and proactive behavior: exploring aspects of an elaborated model of work design. J. Organ. Behav. 27: 1089–120.
21. Gao, L, Zheng, X. & Yan, B. B. (2010). The differences of well-being between the East and the West: From the view of selfconstrual. Advances in Psychological Science, 18(7): 1041–1045 (in Chinese).
22. Helge Hoel, Lars Glas, J.rn Hetland, Cary L. Cooper, and Stale Einarsen. (2010). Leadership Styles as Predictors of Self-reported and Observed Workplace Bullying. British Journal of Management, 21: 453–468.
23. Hirshchman, A.O. (1970). Exit, voice and loyalty: Responses to decline in firms, organizations and states.cambridge.MA.
24. Hoel, H. and C. L. Cooper (2000). Destructive conflict andbbullying at work’. Unpublished report, Manchester School of Management, University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology.
25. Hoel, H. and D. Salin (2003). Organisational antecedents of workplace bullying’. In S. Einarsen, H. Hoel, D. Zapf and C.
26. Hoel, H. C. Rayner and C. L. Cooper (1999). Workplace bullying. In C. L. Cooper and I. T. Robertson (Eds), International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology: 195–230. Chichester: Wiley.
27. In Lutgen-Sandvik, P. & Sypher, B.D. (2009) Destructive Organizational Communication. New York: Routledge Press.
28. Kanter, R. M. (1979). Power failure in management circuits. Harvard Business Review, July/August: 65-75.
29. Komla Tsey, Desley Harvey, Teresa Gibson and Liz Pearson. (2009). The role of empowerment in setting a foundation for social and emotional wellbeing. Australian e-Journal for the Advancement of Mental Health.
30. Laschinger, H. K. Almost, J. Purdy, N. & Kim J. (2004). Predictors of nurse managers’ health in Canadian restructured healthcare settings. Nurse Leadership, 17(4): 88-105.
31. Laschinger, H.K.S. Finegan, J. Shamian, J. & Wilk, P. (2001). Impact of structural and psychological empowerment on job strain in nursing work settings: Expanding Kanter’s model. Journal of Nursing Administration, 31(5): 260- 272.