عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of this study was to analyze the effect of social interactions and human resources strategy on organizational consequences in Payame Noor University of Kermanshah. The research is applied to the target, and in terms of nature and method, descriptive-survey. The statistical population of this research is 470 employees (administrative and scientific), Payame Noor University of Kermanshah, which was selected using Cochran formula. The data gathering tool was a researcher-made questionnaire. The validity of the questionnaire was confirmed by 6 university professors and its reliability with Cronbach's alpha for social interactions, human resource strategy, and organizational consequences (82%, 78% and 79% respectively). The results of linear and stepwise regression analysis at 95% level showed that social interactions with human resource strategy variables (0.610), organizational consequences (0.501), and human resource strategy, with organizational outcomes (0.621) have a positive and significant effect. On the other hand, the results of the research showed that human resource strategy has an intermediary role in influencing social interactions on organizational outcomes (0.667). Also, in order to test the conceptual model of the research, a structural equation model was used that the results indicated fit (RMSEA = 0.03 and = (CFI = 0.94) desirable model, and therefore, as an experimental model presented Is.
1. Abedzadeh, H., (2015). Developing HR Strategies Using Theory of Strategic Reference Points (Case Study: Police Command, Zanjan City), Journal of NAJA Human Resources. 9(36): 77-93.
2. Abthi, S.H and Mosavi, S.M., (2010). Developing HR Strategies (Case Study: One of the Spiritual Organizations of the Country), Human Resource Management Researches. 1(3): 1-23.
3. Alirezaei, N; Massa, H; and Akrami, N., (2014). Relationship of conscience with job performance, Journal of Ethics in Science and Technology. 8(2): 1-11
4. Afjeie, S.A and Soltani, S.M., (2012). Impact of social reflection on the innovation of insurance companies, Journal of Insurance Policy. 26(3): 79-101
5. Amiri kermanshahi, M (1992). Culture & Organization, Journal of Tahavol Edary, 4(5): 79-80.
6. Ardakani, M.A and Farahi, R., (2012). Culture, organizational commitment and intention to leave the service of knowledge workers: Designing a Model in Ripi, Iranian journal of management sciences. 6(24): 1-24.
7. AzimiGhadikalaei, M., (2014). Identifying Job Expectations of Master Students in Industrial Management (Case Study: 4 Universities), Master's Thesis in Industrial Management (Production Orientation) Faculty of Economic and Administrative Sciences of Mazandaran University.
8. Bahrami, S; Rajaeipour, S; Yarmohammadian, M.H and Kazemi, I., (2011). Multiple Relationship between Strategic Management of Human Resources and Intellectual Capital in Public Universities of Isfahan Province, Journal of Strategic Management Studies. 1(4): 87-105.
9. Bazdai, H.R; Hamidizadeh, A and Kameli, A., (2016). Investigating the Effect of Leadership Styles and Organizational Climate on Knowledge Management, Considering the Mediating Role of Organizational Structure and Social Interaction (A Survey on the Headquarters of the Mellat Bank), Journal of Information Technology Management. 7(1): 199-216.
10. Christen M, Iyer, G, Soberman D., (2006). Job Satisfaction, Job Performance, and Effort: A Reexamination Using Agency Theory. Journal of Marketing, 70: 137–150.
11. Davoodalmousavi, s.m (2013). The correlation between organizational culture and job satisfaction of employees in biotechnology production companies. European Journal of Experimental Biology, 3(5): 389-399.
12. Edmonton J. Western J. (2002). Leadership development in health care: what do we know? Journal of management in medicine; 16: 34-74.
13. Ellis JR, Hartley CL. (2000). Managing and coordinating nursing care. 3rd ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott.
14. GhanbarporNosrati, A; Kabiri, M; Poursoltanizarandi, H and Aghaei, N., (2015). The role of job satisfaction in relation to organizational culture with the desire to leave a job at sports federations, Journal of Research in sport management and motor behavior. 4(24): 149-162
15. Goghari, A.K; Rezvanfar, A; and Hejazi, S.Y., (2013). Investigating the Effects of Organizational Culture Components on Job Performance of Agricultural Extension Experts, Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development. 43(4): 541-551.
16. Habibzadh, A; Abbaszadeh, M; Abedini, E and Honarvar, H., (2015). Study of the relationship between social trust and social anomy among drivers of Tabriz city, Journal of Traffic management studies. 3(8): 33-58.
17. Haung, JW & Yong, H.L. (2009). The mediating effect of knowledge management on social interaction and innovation performance',International Journal of Manpower, 30(3): 285-301.
18. Hosaini, L and Soltani, H., (2014). Prioritizing the positive and negative effects of work-related stress In Managers Using Technique (AHP) (Case Study: Fars Power Distribution Company), International Management Conference, Challenges and Solutions. Iran.
19. Huang, J. W. & Li, Y. H. (2009). The mediating effect of knowledge managementon social interaction and innovation performance. international journal ofmanpower. 30(3): 285-301.
20. Mardani, S; Nasiripour, A.A; Nikomaram, H; Behzadi, M.H and Mardani, N., (2014). Investigating the relationship between job satisfaction and HSE staff performance in the molding industry, Journal of Iran Occupational Health. 10(6): 106-120.
21. Mcnabb, N. S., (2009). The daily floggings will continue until morale improves: An examination of the relationships among organizational justic, job satisfaction, organizational commitment and intention to turnover, Norman, Oklahoma
22. Mirsepasi, N., (2014). Strategic Human Resource Management and Labor Relations, Tehran:Publication of the Mir.
23. Preston, A, L and Simmons, B., (2008). Human resource management practices and workers’ job satisfaction. International Journal of Manpower, 29(7): 651-667.
24. Rezaeian, A., (2005). Management of political behaviors in the organization, Tehran:Publication of the Samt.
25. Ravanbakhsh, M.H., (2008). Comparative study on the degree of coherence of the social strata of north and south of Tabriz city, Journal of Humanities University of Isfahan. 2(23): 35-46.
26. Salari, S; Pilevarzade, M; Rafati, F and Ghaderi, M., (2014). The Relationship between Organizational Culture and Job Satisfaction in Hospital Staff: A Case Study, Journal of Nursing Management. 2(3): 43-51.
27. Sikora, D.M and Ferris, G., (2014). Strategic human resource practice implementation: The critical role of line management. Human Resource Management Review. 24(3): 271–281.
28. Shahzad, F, Luqman, R.A, Rashid Khan, A and Shabbir, L. (2012). Impact of Organizational Culture on Organizational Performance: An Overview. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research In Business, 3(9): 975-985.
29. Sušanj, Z and Jakopec, A (2012). Fairness Perceptions and Job Satisfaction as Mediators of the Relationship between Leadership Style and Organizational Commitment. Psychological Topics, 21(3): 509-526.
30. Yvonne, W, Abdull Rahman, R.H, and Long, CS (2014). Employee Job Satisfaction and Job Performance: A Case Study in a Franchised Retail-Chain Organization. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, 8(17): 1875-1883.
31. Ziaaldini, M; and Ranazani ghavam abadi, S., (2014). Enrichment Pattern and Job Excitement to Measure Employee Abandonment, Journal of Strategic Management Studies. 4(15): 177-199.
32. Zheng Wei.Yang, Baiyin. McLean, Gary N. (2009). Linking Organizational Culture, Structure, Strategy, and Organizational Effectiveness: Mediating Role of Knowledge Management, J. Bus Res doi:10.1016/j.jbusres. 06.005