1. Alviunessen, A., & Jankensgård, H., (2009). Supply Chain Risk Budgeting: Bringing Risk Management In to the Financial Planning Process, Journal of Applied Finance, 19(1): 178-190.
2. Azar, A., Rabie, M. (2012). Stochastic-Fuzzy Multi-Objective Math Model, Journal of Management Research Quarterly in Iran, 15: 51-76.
3. Beasley, Mark S., Frigo, Mark L., (2010). SCRM and Its role in Strategic Planning and Strategy Execution, in: Supply Chain Risk Management, Today’s Leading Research and Best Practices for Tomorrow’s Executives, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
4. Beasley, Mark S., Hancock, Bonnie V., Branson, Bruce C., (2009). Strengthening Supply Chain Risk Management for Strategic Advantage” Published by: Broadleaf Capital International Pty Ltd: 41: 42.
5. Chen, Zhongwen, (2011). The Application of Spiral Model in Supply Chain Risk Management, International Conference on Electronics and Optoelectronics (ICEOE): 376-379.
6. Cooper, Dale F. (2006). Supply Chain Risk Management, Published by: Broadleaf Capital International Pty Ltd: 41.
7. Cooper, Dale F., (2007). Tutorial Notes: The Australian and New Zealand Standard on Risk Management, Published by: Broadleaf Capital International Pty Ltd: 41: 42.
8. Demidenko, Elena, McNutt, Patrick, (2010). The ethics of Supply Chain risk management as a key component of corporate governance, International Journal of Social Economics, 37(10): 802 – 815
9. Dori, B., Hamidizade, M., Mohammadi, M., Alam, A. (2017). New product development model in the automotive industry of the country, Journal of Industrial Management Perspective, 26: 33-51.
10. Douglas, A., Mills, J., Niang, M., Stepchenkova, S., Byun, S., Ruffini, C., Lee, S., Loutfi, J., Lee, J., Atallah, M., Blanton, M., (2008). Internet addiction: Meta-synthesis of qualitative research for the decade 1996–2006, Computers in Human Behavior, 24: 3027-3044.
11. Egelund, Morten, (2005). Supply Chain Risk Management, Published by: Deloitte Statsautoriseret Revisionsaktieselskab, 2.
12. Elkins, Debra, (2005). Managing Manufacturing & Supply Chain Risks in Global Automotive Operations, retrieved from http://mgt
13. Erben, Roland Franz, (2008). Risk Management Standards – role, benefits & applicability, 2nd European Risk Conference Università Bocconi.
14. Fraser, John, J. Simkins, Betty, (2010). Supply Chain risk management: today’s leading research and best practices for tomorrow’s executives, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
15. Frigo, Mark l., Anderson, Richard J., (2014). Risk Management Frameworks: Adapt, Don’t Adopt, Strategic Finance, January: 49-53.
16. Griebler, U., Nowak, P., (2012). Student councils: a tool for health promoting schools? Characteristics and effects, Health Education, 112(2): 105-132.
17. Hamidizade, M., Roosta, AS., Lajevardi, and Mohammadian, N. (2014). Competitive Inteligence Loop Contexts in Insurance Industry, International Journal of Engineering Business and Enterprise Applications, 1: 85-89.
18. Hamidizadeh, M., Hosienzadeh, S.M. (2010). Designing an Organizational Axis Competency Model Designed by Iran Khodro Co, Journal of Business Management, 8: 5-30.
19. Hamidizadeh, M., Mohammadi, A., Talaei, H. (2014). Explaining the Competency Model for Supply Chain Strategy, Journal of Supply Chain Management, 16: 30-39.
20. Hayati, M., Ataei, M. (2015). Assessing Supply Chain Risks Using Multi-Attribute Decision-Making Techniques, Journal of Industrial Management Studies, 34: 19-40.
21. Linberg, J. (2003). Supply Chain Risk Management: From Incentives to Controls, 1st ed., USA: Wiley Publishers.
22. Manuj, I., and Mentzer, J.T., (2008). Global supply chain risk management, Journal of Business Logistics, 29(1): 133–155.
23. Mazaheri, A., Karbasian, M. (2014). Identification and Prioritization of Supply Chain Risks in Manufacturing Organizations Using Analytical Hierarchy Process, Journal of Supply Chain Management, 34: 28-37.
24. Mirghafori, SH., Morovati, A. (2013). Analysis of Supplier Risks in the Supply Chain with Hybrid Analysis of Gray and VIKOR Fuzzy Analysis, Journal of Industrial Management, 4: 153-187.
25. Olson, David L., Wu, Desheng, (2010). Supply Chain Risk Management Models, Springer- Verlag
26. Paterson, B., Dubouloz, C., Chevrier, J., Ashe, B., King, J. and Moldoveanu, M., (2009). Conducting Qualitative Meta synthesis Research: Insights from a Meta synthesis Project, IJQM, 8(3): 22-33.
27. Salari, A., Farsijani, H., Hamidizadeh, M., Dari, B. (2015). Prioritization of Lean Production Factors with the Interpretative Structural Approach Case Study of the Automotive Industry Supply Chain, Journal of Management research in Iran, 18: 127-148.
28. Sharafati, A. (2012). Identification of Supply Chain Risk from Supplier Area at MAPNA Company, Contrary to the construction of internal power, Tehran, Sharif University of Technology.
29. SiaSkipper, H. D., Kwon, W., (2007). Risk Management and Insurance: Perspectives in a Global Economy, Blackwell Publishing.
30. Smiechewicz, Walter, and Bank, (2001). Case Study: Implementing Supply Chain Risk Management, Accounting & Finance, Published by Euromoney Publications PLC 14: 19- 22.
31. Trkman, Peter, McCormack, Kevin, (2009). Supply chain risk in turbulent environments - A conceptual model for managing supply chain network risk, Int. J. Production Economics, 119: 247–258.
32. Wu, D.D., Zhang, Y., Wu, D., Olson, D.L., (2010). Fuzzy multi-objective programming for supplier selection and risk modeling: a possibility approach, European Journal of Operational Research, 200(3): 774–787.